Iron Fist Doesnt Deserve the Hate

How can we as a civilization possibly exist?

How can we avoid triggering a snowflake and causing a blizzard?

The media hitjobs are ceaseless and increasingly insane, and yet people eat it up.

The show is fucking great, i liked it a lot better than jessica jones with her "oh darn, the bad guy got away cause he pushed me and i lost sight of him" and luke cage "we wuz kangs" and yet rotten tomatoes gives these shows 90s and iron fist a 10.

Is the only way to win to exit the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/tv/marvel_s_iron_fist/s01
google.com/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2017/03/145908/iron-fist-netflix-danny-white-male-privilege
google.com/amp/nextshark.com/finn-jones-blames-donald-trump-for-iron-fist-reviews/amp/
google.com/amp/s/m.mic.com/articles/amp/168188/milk-nazis-white-supremacists-creamy-pseudo-science-trump-shia-labeouf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On rotten tomatoes, 17% from critics, 88% from audience

On a scale of 1 to 10, how redpilled is it?

I'm not sure if I should start watching it

I'm on episode 7 and am really enjoying it. Our society is full of whiners and pussies afraid to tell them to shut the fuck up.

My one gripe is that for being a martial arts master he gets his ass handed to him a lot by random dudes

Why do the critics hate it? I've missed this whole controversy

They only hated it because they wanted the main character to be played by a minority. They called it white washing despite the character being white in the comics

rottentomatoes.com/tv/marvel_s_iron_fist/s01

also just watching it now,
Madam Gao is a babe

The main problem is that all the SJW that scream racist have no idea what thi character is about.
Iron Fist was created in the 70ies, based on Bruce Lee Movies and the white American Martial Artists like the young Chuck Norris (no joke)

The character has ZERO history being racist in any way.

Saying that it's racist cause a white Character can't be good at Martial Arts is plain stupid. Isn't saying only Asians are good at Asian stuff racists itself?

Part of the deeper story of the character of Iron Fist is that he learned martial arts while being an outsider/stranger. The character could be Black, Latin or White, any race but Asian.

I fucking love this show. I just started watching it earlier.

>look it up on google
>people saying it's "White Savior the show and it's racist"
Are you fucking kidding me.

It's not really redpilled at all, it's fluffy bluepilled Disney stuff.

SJW are chomping out because the main character is a white billionaire who travels to Asia and learn Kung Fu.

White, Rich, better at Kung Fu that Asian. That's pretty much it.

That's actually true irl - all those flashy "martial arts" instructors from mcdojangs often don't stand a chance against street thugs with experience.

>Part of the deeper story of the character of Iron Fist is that he learned martial arts while being an outsider/stranger. The character could be Black, Latin or White, any race but Asian.
Fucking this.

His whole story, at least the beginning, is an that of an outsider. And when you read it, despite being a comic book, it's rather well done. It's great.

The thing is, they would have also complained it the Character would have been played by an Asian. They would have said it's such a stereotypical depiction of an Asian Man as being good at Martial Arts. Just like assuming an Oriental is good at Math is a bad thing hear days.

Well yes, my point. He is a stranger.
It wouldn't have worked with an Asian dude.

It would of actually. Asians are racist as fuck.

Exactly. I'm glad there are others who know.

But it also wouldn't work out as any other race. Simply because of his team ups with Luke Cage. He and Luke Cage are best friends. And their whole dynamic is;
>Angry Ghetto Black guy and Rick, Chill white guy
Changing it to Latino, asian, or something else wouldn't work.

It's like when they changed, Heimdall to black. He is meant to be and I quote, "The whitest of all gods, pure and pale". It looks stupid.

I'm watching the 5th episode atm, and this is the slowest, most boring piece of shit yet.

Worst than Luke cage. Let that sink in.

Stop defending a show that's somehow manages to be worse than the flash, Gotham and other 9gag tier shows.

They want him to be Asian or what? I dont get it.
It wouldnt make any sense. The whole point of Iron Fist is Karate Kid but cool. He is even extremly Multiculti and has connections to all races. Actually SJW should love Iron Fist but the hypocrcy has reached cosmic levels by now.

This colorization of established characters is always feeling so forced.

As much as I like Idris Elva, you don't cast a black guy to play an ancient Bordic God. You also wouldn't cast a white guy to play an Indian deity, or a pacifi islander to play and Edytian God

A black Perry White in Superman, a black Jimmy Olson in Supergirl, a black Felix Leiter in James Bond is fine. Race isn't important to these characters, make them whatever pleases the audience. But there are Characters who's race is an integral part of their identity and changing it would alter the Character.

I also grow tired of all the fairytale movies that have the need to shove in as many colorful diverse extras. I don't need the United Colors of Beneton playing the peasants in some pseudo European Village.

>Trump-esque Osborn type
>best character in the show
>that scene where he tells Joy what it was like to die

Based.

Yes, the problem is that the character is a rich white man played by a white actor, not some trans gender person in a wheelchair played by an Asian dude.

We can talk about if the show is well written or not, but most critics bring forward the argument that the show is bad because it's racist. I have a couple of issues with the show, but the fact that the lead actor is white really isn't part of it.

>iron fist is getting hate
why? im like 9 episodes in and it has no political aspect to the story at all

>main characters are even white mexiblack and chink
can somebody give me a rundown on why people hate it?

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard at the uni library last week

Dude comments that there's a remake of twin peaks maybe, and it used to be a cool cult show (these kids were like 19-20)

His bitch friend says in the loudest voice ever NO THAT SHOW HAD STRAIGHT MAN PLAYING A TRANSVESTITE, THE SHOW IS SHIT

I knew what course she was studying without asking.

They really just complain about the character being white, that's it.
google.com/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2017/03/145908/iron-fist-netflix-danny-white-male-privilege

Harold is also my favorite. He immidiatly sees the bigger picture every time and dosent hold up with stupid shit unlike his idiot son.

Iron Fist is also kinda weak as its supposed to be the origin story i guess. He should be the most powerfull of all the netflix heros.

holy shit these delusional faggots are actually grasping at phantom straws now

What does it take to turn IronFist into the new white supremacist Symbol?
If we try hard there should be a Buzzfeed Article by the End of next week.

Also, I would ask for everybody to give it a 5 Star rating if only the lead actor wasn't such a welp
google.com/amp/nextshark.com/finn-jones-blames-donald-trump-for-iron-fist-reviews/amp/

Holy shit the author unironically uses [sips tea] in her article

>turn iron fist into a hate symbol
HOW?
HE HAS NO CONNECTION TO HATE OR WHITE SUPREMACY WHATSOEVER
HIM BEING A DO GOODER LEFTIE IS ONE OF THE ASPECTS OF THE PLOT

HOW ANYBODY FINDS THIS CHARACTER TO BE HATEFUL OR RACIST
BLOWS
MY
FUCKING
MIND

Nice digits

I think that would be the point, it has absolutely nothing to do with it. Only connection is a bunch of retard SJW.

Similar to this
google.com/amp/s/m.mic.com/articles/amp/168188/milk-nazis-white-supremacists-creamy-pseudo-science-trump-shia-labeouf

I love the fact that jessica jones has 93 % from critics, when it's the worst show i have ever watched. It's so fucking bad, i fucking bet it got good ratings because some feminist cunt wrote it and because main actor is girl. Aside from villian, there's absolutely nothing good about the show, in fact, its filled with shitty out of place scenes (like a girl pissing herself...okay?), pointless forced sex scenes, pointless dialogue, pointless characters and so on.

anyone agress here? or am i onlyfag that see it that way (for the record, i completly loved daredevil)

I liked Jessica Jones. Bit of a chick flick but it was ok.
But I don't understand why Iron Fist is getting such bad and nasty reviews. I fought it was entertaining. Not the best show ever, but I liked it

mate jessica jones was a good 9/10 you just hate it because of the interracial lovin

but your point is still valid, shows are getting high and low ratings purely based on political bias
it fucking sickens me

Nah i dont care about that m8, i watched 2 episodes, and i just couldnt bear with it, maybe i should give it another chance

the series wa sreally funny at some parts, and some times just cringey

they overdid it with the eastern-martial arts stuff a bit and if they had toned it down to a more sarcastic level and not so overly serious it would have been an excellent show overall

like when the guy starts shaking and the security guy tells him he doesn't give a shit lol
i really hope joy and danny slut it up though, shes a babe

but he's just such a tryhard nice guy

>great show

lol

I'm not sure. I've no gripe with the character portrayals but it still seems to only just manage to be adequate.

Dare devil was more interesting, his character was far more believable than Danny Fard. He was also more consistent. For a Buddhist warrior monk who alleges to eschew material goods in favour of spiritual progression, Danny certainly makes a big deal of the brand new Aston Martin he has. Dare devil has always had integrity in sacrificing lucrative opportunities to better serve the community.

Also who the fuck stops to have breathy romantic exchanges whilst scoping out a well-armed heroin gang.

The tournament with the hand would have worked if the show had taken up a campy, tongue in cheek tone . As it stood? It was wildly different from the rest of the show and just seemed out of place.

I'll watch it to the end, but this hasn't been particularly good. Even Jessica Jones is better by comparison

I'd like to be rich enough to buy the rights to a top-of-the-line character like Superman or Batman.
It would make Batman an Indian dwarf ninja and Superman a skinny nigga in a wheelchair. And they would be a gay couple.