Why, Sup Forums?

Why, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

guernicamag.com/polakow-suransky_5_15_10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why, op?

As international relations become hostile in the coming years we could potentially lose allies and footing in the middle east. This is insurance or planning ahead

Sup Forums needs your help to advance to the nuclear era, enlist today

Sup Forums is actually just a mossad board to make the redpilled of society unknowingly take the Israel suppository

Turkey is literally a NATO member. Israel did absolutely jack shit while the USA spent 6t and lost thousands of men fighting their wars.

Because drumpfy is a kosher little kike puppet.

>A-America first NO WAIT actually Israel first please let me drink the kosher circumcised jew cum and take all the money in exchange
>our trade deals with China and Mexico are so bad but this deal where we give Israel gazillions of shekels is good!
>Iran is a terrorist country! Travel ban! Saudi Arabia? Thats okie doke I guess!

Nu-Sup Forums worships this moronic zionist cucklord as a hero, let that sink in for a second.

iran is posturing for war and turkey is losing it's shit.. that's why

>Turkey is literally a NATO member.
not for long

In equipment you stupid cuck.
My little Mahmud come to your non country i want to bomb the shit out of you.

Jews arent allies for 38 billion we could buy our enemy in the middle east dumbass.

How do we get Trump to cancel this silly shit or is it too late for him?

Why fight the mooslems yourself when you can pay the jooz to do it?

Because Americans are circumcised jews

Say what you want about jews, you will *never* be able to be allies with the muslims. You can literally give them the land beneath your feet and a free ticket to a comfortable life and they will still spit on you (source: see my country)

POO

Kek speaks truth through this man

Assassination and terrorist attack insurance

It's literally MIC charity. They give Israelis American taxpayer money and they use it to buy equipment from American defense contractors.
Defense industry should be nationalized for this exact reason.

Fuck off stormfag.

Sup Forums was always pro-Israel

Most Jews are great people, we love the Jews.

>Turkey
Lol

Except Pissrael only ever bombs Syrians and their Hezbollah allies (who have never harmed Western countries in any way and who are the #1 removers of snackbar jihadis) and has never lifted a finger to fight Sunni-terrorist groups like ISIS or Nusra.

I fuckin love my country more than anything
but this is the shit that makes me sad and pessimistic
$38b? That is so, so much money
I will support the US til the day I die, but this shit needs to end

Exactly, if there is a demographic who has openly pol views, it is muslims, yet somehow libtards don't see that.
Even the muslims who the left chooses as the faces for their campaigns have anti jew shit on their timelines if you dig deep enough.

The main reason you have lost your footing in the Middle East over the past few decades is because of your support for Israel. Outside of Saudi Arabia you are loathed for your nonsensical support, over and above anything sensible, for the Israeli state.

Once upon a time Sup Forums new all about AIPAC & all the other multi billion dollar Zionist lobbying groups that held sway over the US government. I suggest you do your research. One of the main pillars p Jewish dominance in the US & world affairs are their lobbying groups in the states.

I haven't studied them in awhile but years later I can still recall them. AIPAC is the latest one, then the Zionist organization of America (ZOA), the Middle East forum, jinsa, the conference of heads of major Jewish organizations, .. I can't remember the rest haha.

Then call your local rep & organize. Don't just be a cuck & pray about it or some shit.

Fuck off kike.

Then call your local rep & organize. Don't just be a cuck & pray about it or some shit.

>>>>Reddit

>8 years
Stay mad leftycuck

Jews are gods chosen and you are all our cattle, even this board is a slave to Zionists.

The funny part is you think you are fighting against the Jews, lmao

>and who are the #1 removers of snackbar jihadis
Its pretty ironical "the terrorists" are actually keeping snackbars threatening Europe in check and actually not even a terror threat to us unless you count in the kikes in our ranks as "us", while "our ally" supports the snackbars and increases terror risk in Europe and does absolutely nothing to keep anything but themself stable in the Middle East.

Becuase its old equipment and it cost that much at some point but it doesnt anymore and we have new stuff, might as well dump it all on Israel.

John Key pls leave

Because Trump is a kike lover, are you just learning now?

Well, Mr. 1 post by this ID, you taught the lesson when you ransacked Poland that not backing an ally means...you're next on scumbag's hit list.

Israel is the best ally the US can ask for. They supply military tech and keep the barbarians busy for us. It's a great investment.

I know the dindus are screaming JOOOOOS!1!...but when the moron class is against me, I know I'm right.

in order to kill muslims

a solid investment

Not an argument.

This. When will Sup Forums realize Jews are not the enemy and that Islam is the greatest threat to the white race? Jews want to purge Islam as much as we do and they're pretty much white.

Stop idolizing Hitler, he loved Islam and was a cuck.

Well, it's not just the people you conveniently label niggers that oppose you (btw, if your sincere & not Jewish, holy shit I feel sorry for you), but you need to read up on all the ways Israel has fucked the US over, from the USS Liberty to the spying, to selling US military tech to China & Pakistan.

They don't pay their way, they start shit and don't contribute, they're more trouble than their worth, they exploit you, they cost you, they spy on you, they steal from you & the worst part? They don't even like you.

It's an abusive relationship you've got there John. You need to break up with Izzy.

Because Israelis are our white allies.
Only niggers, communists and Muslims hate Israel.
God-fearing white Christians support and love Israel because we're instructed to do so.
An enemy of Israel is an enemy of God.

Civilized jews > barbaric muslims

I'm glad to see so many here are waking up to the truth.

Jews are really sexy too.

>you conveniently label niggers
When you start with a lie, why continue?
No doubt you'll just tell me about how tiny minority is why you're a loser.
Fuck off.

If your a shill you need to try harder.

If your genuine, I'm sorry, but you need to read more.

Jews are neither white, nor innocent, they're the central threat to the white race. All those muds, from the ghettos of Molenbeek to the mean streets of Oakland, they're just window dressing. We could wipe them up in a day if we weren't being brainwashed.

This is what a real woman looks like.
Protecting her people from the dindus.

>If your a shill you need to try harder.
The only shill here is you stormfag.

Look at everyone agreeing with me and sharing my sentiments. Clearly you are wrong.

Don't listen to this guy, he is Australian anyway lol.

Literally this.

Allahu ackbar, motherfucker.
You're just mad because Aussies quit letting your kind in.

If it kills Muslims it's a good investment.

>Partners with Apartheid: In the 1970s Israel needed friends, and South Africa needed weapons. From a new book, the story of their secret alliance.
guernicamag.com/polakow-suransky_5_15_10/

My very best friend until the very sad end.

Why is Israel the only country allowed to have an ethno-state?

Bibi said that he doesn't support a 1 state solution because Jews would get systematically voted out of government.

You did though, so... Yeah. Can't you tell how obvious you are Ira? Tone it down a notch, ok.

Yes, work harder for the pennies it's working.

This is why we call them cucks Boer bro, because they stick their necks out for these people but they have no idea how badly Jews hate Christians and how they're treated by them.

They'd just as sooner kill you.

I wonder what it's like having such a degenerate daughter. But I suppose as long as she's supporting the cause it's fine, right?

>Look at everyone agreeing with me

W O M A N

O

M

A

N

>Don't listen to this guy
>Lol

... On the spectrum or underage. Either way GTFO.

Keep dodging the argument bro. Your people are so obvious. That's why you'll lose in the end.

Say you have a country. After a handful of wars, you've survived and prospered. Years later, a new threat emerges. An insidious ideology that wants to burn down everything you love and piss on the ashes. The only thing they hate more than you is this other country you know who lives closer to them. He's kind of an asshole, but he's not afraid to fight so you give him some planes and bombs and shit because its the smart thing to do.

Because we need the Jews to run the world, because white men aren't up to the task and prefer to hide and cower in shitty low-power Trades jobs.

The only other alternative is the Chinese taking over when their eugenics programs bear fruit.

South Africa.

They also led apartheid & are therefore responsible for the downfall of your country & all the whites that got butchered on tortured to death afterward. You side with them, your gonna get a few drops of that blood on your hands too. Have some respect for your people.

I'm just playing devils advocate lads. Gas the kikes race war now.

Btw that SA faggot is JIDF, he posts the same shit in every thread and is easy to recognize.

This image always triggers them.

There is no argument, princess. Debating a Nazi or a muslim is pointless.
Sage and goodbye, dindu.

But they weren't allowed, they were sanctioned and isolated by the world media & community, & it was Jews that led the drive to end apartheid you liar.

Cheers bro.

Kill yourself kike scum.

I think many people just hoped the US might become a bit more reasonable and less subservient to Israel under Trump, what with his America first rhetoric and neocohen hatred against him. It didn't happen, oh well.

Yeah, and when were talking about free health care it's always "muh taxes". THIS is why i'm so fucking sick of hearing that. How about not worry about other countries and put that money towards helping the crisis going on HERE.

Go back to plebbit bro. Sup Forums has too many redpilled people here, you'll never be able to kill this board.

You know why?

Because here, you have to provide evidence & arguments. You can't pull your like shit here.

Look at all the fallacies you've pulled out of your ass in the last 15 minutes. You never addressed anything on top of that & you just can't back up your shit either.

Not even that you have to resort to that shit to defend the Jews. Because that's all you've got.

And to the people that know (and it doesn't take us long to redpilled those that don't) it's obvious.

That's why you'll lose.

Take his advice, the world will nbe a better place;

Donny boy did it because king kike and his pals told him that the time to smite Iran just because has come, OY VEY
>but guys, i promise we won't wage wr upon no one else anymore for we need to focus on our country and not being the world police.
...he's withstand failry well their kikery so far, but americans are the ultimate goys, so Donny will eventually do their bidding.

Yeah, I thought it might not, but toyed with the idea of trying not to mind the trade off that might come with at least a change in domestic policies to at least preserve the white demographics.

It's probably a mix between the power of the Jewish lobbies, Jared, who's apparently very close, and his general ignorance. At this stage it couldn't possibly hurt more to add in the anti Semitic accusations all things considered.

The jews need somewhere to escape after they set the US up for a civil race war

>to selling US military tech to China
you'll find this was undoubtedly the clintons doing.

GREATEST!!!
FOOKING!!!
ALLY!!!

What hell is this?

loyal and protector of non muslims

Human shield battalion

muslims

(((Trump)))

ITT: anti islam thread

Poland would take over the Europe if USA send so much military aid to us

u can wipe off turkish people and get constantinople to colonize... u get all the oil there too as bonus

Silly 'Straya, pigs are not kosher.

To be fair, most of pol won't object to it either

so what if they aint kosher... muslims aint kosher if you get what i mean