mobile.twitter.com/eperezpreciado
twitter.com/johannaapodaca/status/842916129320267777
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does this bother you desu. Does it even affect you lol

>UCLA

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

*wheeze*

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm just waiting for Eric Harris 2.0 to lose his shit and pull a Columbine V2 or something like that.

But honestly, UCLA is a fucking joke.

You're going back to pedro

>Do illegal immigrants affect you lol?

Get the fuck out.

>illegal immigrants are totally cool brah!!!!! make america mexico again!!!!
t. Juan

Spic Land 2050
America YES!

>Commiefornia

like it even matters, California is pure dogshit and the jokes on them because all these 3rd world retards they're letting in are all just going to reduce the school to utter shit.

it affects my country, shitbird

every diversity hire is one less job for a Qualified White American

facebook name Johanna Apodaca

see if you can find any information and report her.

no fake fb im ip banned.

she goes to Monache High School in Porterville, California

i'll report to ice if you can get info.

Publicly funded school

MAGA

You're not in UCLA, so it obviously does.

Found the illegal

Let me guess, she will get some liberal arts degree. Thanks for burning my money.

Report that bitch to ICE

They pay taxes, of course it affects them.

It's not like you could know, Pedro.

>foreigners submitting tips on illegals

MAGA

My brother from another mother. Hope shit works out for yall

already did, do it with this info

MAGA

>Haha it's not like you should miss those tax dollars

they want us to help MAGA user

As a legal hispanic get this fucking bitch. Hell i would Join ICE myself if my family wouldn't disown me. Either way fuck this cunt and I hope she gets the wake up call of her life.

Ohhay ((CIA))

>Your tax dollars are paying for this

Sad!

B-But I'm Canadian

Not even behind a VPN

Is anyone actually impressed by "full ride to X" any more? I realize it sounds plebeian, but having witnessed first-hand what many American universities have become, and how willingly they throw financial aid at anyone (particularly women and ethnic minorities), the whole idea of getting a scholarship to a big name school just doesn't hold the weight it used to.

MAGA
BASED ice.
Thanks Australia
when their tax dollars don't go towards it and whitey pays, they are impressed by how dumb liberals are

I go to UCLA and holy shit someone that fat will really stand out here. Most people are pretty thin.

S P I C Y

P

I

C

Y

beautiful

Illigals
1.dont pay taxes for the most part
2. Are vulnrable to exploitation by organised crime, are potentially part of it themselves and since they cant get any goverment support are more likely to resort to crime to keep themselves fed.

Not having national IDs is why such bullshit as illegal immigrants being able to exist in society happens.

But but but they pay taxes when the buy shit from the dollar store....

Tfw stomach fat roll sicks out further than "tits" fat roll.

>cant get any goverment support
This is California, which means she's getting tons of money from the government and also has a driver's license.

>since they cant get any goverment support
Just yesterday we had a news article that illegals are on food stamps. Either they CAN get support, even federal support, or it was fake.

>Making it easier to be an illigal intentionally
Why even be legal then? Just go off the radar and pay less taxes.

You left Sup Forums open you mong

>Sup Forums in tabs
My god

Now you know why literally every single person in this country who doesn't live in California hates California.
Even the leftists who want to turn the entire country into California hate the state because everything is so expensive while also being super shitty.

Sup Forums hasn't been off the grid for a long long time.

fuck if youre not gonna cut the tabs out of the screenshot at least use some funny ones you retard

I got the picture from It's perfect, she will know who did it, she will know it's real

Somebody report her and her family to ICE.

I contacted ICE and so should you

>illegal immigrants using taxpayer money to go to college
>doesn't bother you

Kill yourself.

This fucking illegal beaner needs to be sent to mexico, not to ucla

you can stay

How do you people manage to only have one Sup Forums tab open, I always have at least 5
Or are you just new?

Is her last name a fucking fruit?

What the fuck is it with fat people and changing their last name to something healthy sounding.

First Drinkwater, now fucking Avocado.

I have exactly five open right now. Fuck off CIA spook, get your malware off my computer.

Fake, or shadow banned from Twitter

Some people are autistic and like to have only one tab open in their browsers whenever possible. (like me)

bump

Like giving shelter and food to illigals is fine, if you dont theyll just go and murder someone to stay fed and keep themselves warm. The issue starts when you start supporting illigals with jobs and everything else. Youre literally supporting tax evasion at that point.

twitter.com/iasatan/status/843033714422628352
I don't use twitter, so I don't care if I get banned

yo soy mehicoooooo
eviva mehicooooo
please no take me back to mehicoooooo

dox and report her ass to ice ASAP. Also report she is a drug smuggler.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Sn0S7jiis

>Like giving shelter and food to illigals is fine

There's nothing fine about breaking the law, scum.

Another one

mobile.twitter.com/eperezpreciado

Really glad more tax dollars go to enriching the lives of non-citizens instead of our own.

Law > Human well-being.

Ok.

Without law there can be no well being.

They're not humans, they're criminals.

No, it's not showing up on her Twitter feed. You're most likely shadow banned. Logout and check.

by that retarded logic someone stealing money should be left alone because the money gives them well-being

But is the family illegal?

Opened it in incognito mode. I am at the bottom, and I got a few likes from people I have no idea who are

Think about how many lower-middle class white kids got fucked by aff action and will never go to college just so these illiterate invaders can mock them on Twitter.

Its not about keeping the illigal well, its to discourage him from murdering someone to live. Its been the practice since ancient rome, keep the poors fed or they cause trouble since living is more important than following the law.

It is though

So what's the difference from paying tribute to an invader at swordpoint? Breads and circuses only works for as long as there are very few parasites. Once they outnumber the productive part of the population, it's game over.

>avocado

Kek

If he's DACA, then yes.

You're not autistic enough to be here clearly.

The point is to kick them out since they are useless, you just dont want them chimping out while they are in your country.

T H I C C

Yeah he is as-well as his family. DACA is a program for illegals 'dreamers'.

We should have generals to track down illegals and report them. Let's make American great again.

YOU'RE not autistic enough, how do you deal with the boredom of only one thread?

Same. Most people that are not asian stick out at UCLA. I think almost half of my class is asian, with a good number on one of the many bullshit China scholarships.

Thanks

Without human there can be no law.
Law is human system that loses its purpose when it doesnt work.

And you're the judge, jury and executioner? What gives you that priviledge? Giving a human its basic needs is humane, taking them out; criminal or not makes you a monster.

Nice strawman.

About this. People are trying to survive. Come between their life and and your life; they will always choose theirs (even you).

>full ride to an illegal immigrant

There's something really disturbing about this

>twitter.com/johannaapodaca/status/842916129320267777

Gotta love Mexicans being given free school while my European immigrant family worked their ass off to get to the middle class and I'm 40,000 in debt after going to a below average college

Thank You.

I live in LA, my tax dollars fund that university directly...yes that affects me quite acutely

I hate living in LA

Almost everyone is politically retarded

Law > Human well-being

You dipshit, there is a difference between a citizen and a noncitizen. All these (((basic humanrights))) are kikery bullshit, a government doesn't need to care about the needs of noncitizens. If you are citizen, receive help when in need and support the system by paying taxes, anyone else can either apply to lawfully become a citizen or get the fuck out.

>living in LA

Sounds like you're the real idiot here

i'm doing my part!

Thank you, lad.

Fake image yeah? :P Funny never the less ! Only the rest of them to go. Be as cold as ICE and report them when you can. Fight-o.