How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Carter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_vulture_and_the_little_girl
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally a animal is able to find a way to survive and a nigger isn't.

I feel nothing at all.

Sad

Nostalgic, its the 90's all over again

Very sad. I don't want anything bad to happen to niggers who stay in Africa.

Got any gore webm's?

Sheeeiiiiiiit

DAMN NATURE YOU CRAZY

Edit: thanks for the gold, stranger!

It makes me want to avoid nignogs fucking up my country

Carter's most famous photo caused a fair bit of controversy.

>tl;dr he went to Sudan, took the photo and may or may not have chased the vulture away afterwards

Check his wiki page for a more detailed account:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Carter

and the wiki page for the image itself:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_vulture_and_the_little_girl

GOTTA FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE WILDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ALIVE
WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

Pretty sad. Old Sam has the answer though.
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

Hungry

Quite hungry.

I saw this photo years ago, I love it.

The same

I feel upset at their parents for having kids in a famine zone. I don't have kids, and I own a house and live comfortably, because I want to be a lot more financially-established before then.

If you just chuck kids into the world thoughtlessly, then shit like this is a sad and predictable outcome.

Sup Forums It's making me feel disgust lately. You are literally turning in KEKS.

Ravishing

If there were a reasonable number of children per family this wouldn't happen
Stop the aid

The photog who snapped it topped himself a few months later.

But you can always eat the kid

vultures are literally more valuable than niggers. niggers lie down and starve to death unless white people feed them (so that they can get up and rape white women) but vultures seek out their own meals. Equal opportunities for vultures now! When is it time for the first vulture president?

African birds going extinct because of lack of good nutrition. Please send donations to the UN line our pockets fund.

act like animals, die like animals.

huh, i also assumed it was a little boy

Poor vulture is gonna get AIDS

>make efforts to have jewellry
>starve to death
Typical.

Soon

Make's me feel like that image was a fabrication and the nigglets mother was just out of shot.
Makes me feel like the camera man was tormented by liberal nutjobs until he commited suicide.
Because that's exactly what happened.

why should i donate money to help people that dont look after their children?

who the fuck leaves a starving kid in a field to be stalked by vultures?

Disney taught me that is a never ending cycle.
Also that suricates and warthogs are some lazy cunts.

I dont give a fuck.

Thomas Malthus did nothing wrong

How do niggers breed? Honestly, aren't they supposed to be starving? Who gave birth to that niglet? Obviously he's not going to have kids of his own, so what's going on? Are niggers aliens, being dropped in the middle of Africa?

Makes me feel happy that I'm not a nigger.

I want to adopt the vulture.

one of them is going to have a full belly today...

Feels great because this is how evolution works.

>pic related

they always show a anorexic kid on the ground, and its pregnant mum is a few metres away, looks normal.

hahaha

we have no food (live on baron grassland, no crops) we have no water, (live 30kms from fresh water source.

the well is broken! ( bore water pump was dismantled and used cooking impentments ) hahaha

feel sorry and pity for the kid but there is nothing i can do

Finally the bird will have something to eat.

How does a species fail so hard on the most resource rich continent on Earth?
>Famine happens
>Lie down and die

White men would have left to bew farming land at the first sign of famine, and they certainly would not leave a baby out where a vulture could get it.

Makes me feel that Africans are in fact an R selected species.

This.

Sad, but if they want to improve, they have to learn for themselves and sort out their own problems and learn from them. If they keep relying on foreign aid, they'll never learn to help themselves and they'll just continue making the same mistakes. Europe was a starving shithole once too.

What the hell? Explain what happened here.

it leaves me cold. the vulture wins out in the struggle for survival (for now). the negro kid loses. thus is nature.

>fly to Africa
>go to famine zone
>take photos of dying kids
>go back to camp and make sandwiches for lunch
Lol at people who waste money donating to """""charities""""". If Negros can't feed their kids but a scavenger bird can then maybe we should just give Africa to the vultures. If they can't survive even with all the trillions of dollars in donations then maybe there's just no saving them. It's like trying to save the pandas even though they refuse to breed.

The fap I regret the most

He was fiddling around with a live transformer and it arced on him. He was quite lucky that he didn't die.

I feel bad for that bird.

Makes me feel like bad parenting is on the loose in Africa. White man shouldn't be solving the adult Africans who are now criminals because they never enjoyed any love from parents. It's not our fault. If for some reasons his parents died, then there should be an (African(made out of black people)) organization that helps their children.

WE WUZ CONDUCTORS N SHEIT

terrible
it's still the jew preying upon humankind
what the jew does to the lowest of us he does to all of us
why do you think we're so fucked up these years, it may be because we thought we could treat inferiors like trash, not just niggers but animals too
solidarity and charity pass through all reigns
granted niggers are animals too, but they deserve a decent life such as they can have
tribal lifestyle is adapted to them, we dont need to breed them to a billion but the ones we keep alive can have their decent savannah life
kind of like a zoo, i dont want zoo animals to suffer do you?
the jew ruins us by making us behave like he does
if you embrace the inner jew, you get ruined because he's better at it than you are
being callous just makes you a prey

In the West, we feed those niggers. In the real world, they starve to death.

Really makes you think...

That's his skin stuck to the panel and it's looks like the arc went through his lung and blew out the side.
I doubt he lived very long.
Cunt just casually filming is disturbing

This mentality is what brought all the niggers to europe and gave them rights.
France was the spark that started all the degeneracy you can see today, you shouldnt help a nigger who couldnt tie his own shoes to save his life.

Hope vulture will be OK.

If nignogs systematically cannot control their own population by social means then nignogs belongs to realm of animals and nature should deal with them with natural population control.

What happens when white man doesn't tells black man in Africa to conserve nature? Black man makes nature extinct. Keep that in mind, that's how they treat lesser beings. So white man was treating lesser being less harshly, since some survived.

Looks like a free fleshlight to me. So excited?

it makes feel nothing but it does remind me its time to get busy and fix breakfast

hungry

Yeah, also his heart was probably fibrillating, so he probably died within 20 minutes of it being filmed anyway, max. But I agree, it's weird how he's just casually being filmed.

it's strange...animals only reproduce if they know that they'll be able to raise their offsprings. niggs on the other hand

Disney's not wrong. Everything is cyclical. All of our worrying about the White race dying out is in vain: our dying out will be temporary. When the darkies inherit what we have created, they'll ruin it. Mankind will devolve into wartorn chaos. Nuclear winter will commence when niggers finally get control over nuclear weapons. Mankind will almost become extinct.....but we'll rise again and the cold areas of the planet will, once again, create the White race and we will commence conquering this planet yet again.

he gone get....

>On 27 July 1994 Carter drove his way to Parkmore near the Field and Study Center, an area where he used to play as a child, and committed suicide by taping one end of a hose to his pickup truck’s exhaust pipe and running the other end to the driver's side window. He died of carbon monoxide poisoning at the age of 33. Portions of Carter's suicide note read:

>I’m really, really sorry. The pain of life overrides the joy to the point that joy does not exist...I am depressed...without phone...money for rent...money for child support...money for debts...money!!!...I am haunted by the vivid memories of killings and corpses and anger and pain...of starving or wounded children, of trigger-happy madmen, often police, of killer executioners...I have gone to join Ken [recently deceased colleague Ken Oosterbroek] if I am that lucky”.

>—Kevin Carter in his suicide note, [3][7]

the photo was from march 93 so 16 months prior

he started growing a soul but didnt go all the way
on the other hand, his partner reported that the girl's parents were just nearby, collecting food from NGOs
quite the tragedy for the photographer, but he took the shot making it look like the girl was alone and thus was condemned for not assisting her
careful with the narrative as it can bite you

Makes me feel hungry.

I too wonder what starving dindu fetus would taste like...weird.

R selected vs K selected.

Nature is cruel but the best thing we can do is not intervene.
You feed them and make them healthy and they breed 10 million more

>In 1994, Kevin Carter won the Pulitzer prize for the disturbing photograph of a Sudanese child being stalked by a vulture. That same year, Kevin Carter committed suicide.

Don't take photography of suffering

I like that. Going to have to start using that phrase around my K bros.

>animals only reproduce if they know that they'll be able to raise their offsprings.
Read a fucking book lad. Most birds literally sit and watch as their offspring are murdered by their brothers and sisters because it's easier to raise one strong child instead of multiple weak children + one strong one. Lots of sharks eat their kids. Bugs reproduce so much because it's almost impossible for all of them to survive to adulthood.

bad for the vulture.

HE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

R selected vs K selected is pseudoscience. It was never even really accepted by the majority.

>asking a board of sociopaths how suffering makes them feel

baka

Nothing at first but then i think how the bird eats his rotting flesh.

Like maybe his parents shouldn't have had him if they can't provide for him, let alone provide for themselves.

There's perfectly good soil underneath him. If his parents weren't busy rapping, tribal warring, and getting high maybe they could farm it, or mine it, or do something like work or trade to gain resources.

developa basic functioning society, come on its been 200.000 years, grow the fuck up africans

No you're usually not moving around when you get fatally elecrocuted. Unless this is Africa, he probably got to a hospital and lived.

He must've only had severe electric shock then.

He doesn't look too well.

You can call it pseudoscience but you can't deny there are different survival strategies at play between species.

Can you name another race of people that keeps pumping out millions of disposable offspring in the face of poverty and famine?
A human response would be to move to another area, not focus on reproduction so much until resources are abundant.
There is nothing wrong with African soil though is there?
It's the people who live there

the vulture is about to get a healthy dose of AIDS

>Little starving Murumbji walks eight hours a day to collect water for his family...
So why doesn't his family just move closer to this source of water?
There comes a point where you just have to admit that a lot of it is their own fault.

Makes me feel sad it does not happen more often. Nothing of any value is lost when a niglet dies. It would not have contributed to humanity in any meaningful way, but just drained our resources. All in all, Blacks are nothing but a waste of space and energy.

>tying to elpathize with fami niggers
dude you have no idea
life is very different when you jump continents
like i lived in brazil and let me tell you it is an other planet
and yet it is a european colony, people largely by europeans
the life of a faminenigger is as far away from us as would be the life of prehistoric proto humans, which is exactly what they actually are
*also you just expressed that you're staving off reproducing in order ot get more financial security, well guess what, NIGGERS DO NOT PLAN AHEAD
seriously you need more redpilling
even most american niggers do not plan ahead, much less african ones
they lack the ability to

How does this pic make you feel pol?

The photographer who took this photo would later in life kill himself.

How does this pic make you feel Sup Forums?

Poor kid, god damn it.

All you edgy mongs who ''enjoy'' this photo need to kys.

How does this video make you feel Sup Forums?

actually prehistoric proto humans would be closer to use than niggers are, i mean the proto humans we came from, they were smart, inquisitive and could plan ahead too
niggers are just remnants of a subspecies that we could have zerged and eliminated hundreds of thousands of years ago already
but we're the good guys and they're not the issue: that is the jew

Cuck.