Mixed race Irish girl discovers she isn't white

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/mar/18/my-mum-always-told-me-i-was-white-like-her-now-i-know-the-truth?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU Today main NEW H categories&utm_term=217901&subid=10053173&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

> although I look mixed-race, or black, my whole family is white.

> outsiders had constantly laughed at the idea of my parents being my own

> Before he died, my father consented to giving me a DNA sample. “I know that you’re mine,” he told me a few months after his terminal diagnosis.

> Mum told me to leave it.

> a test with my mother’s DNA added, proved there was no chance that my father was my own.

> After I had grown hoarse from screaming, she [mother] finally confessed to a one-night stand with a black Irishman she met in a west London pub. However, she claims that she doesn’t know anything else about him – his race included.

> I was told that I had inherited my looks from a dark ancestor who had emigrated to Ireland’s west coast, years ago, I was a “genetic throwback”, or – as I distinctly remember Mum saying one time when I returned from school crying after being labelled a “paki” – I was white, like her.

> In nightclub toilets, on the street, at school, they demanded to know where I was from. Was I adopted? Swapped at birth? Jamaican or Ethiopian? Their eyes often widened in surprise as I told them I identified as white

How do we stop Irish coalburning?

WE

Shame on her mother for having a one night stand then lying to their husband and child.

>cuck father actually believed his whore wife

sad.

This is why white women fight for abortion so much

>discovers
>mystery meat
>mom and """""dad""""" both white
>dad gives DNA and dies
>mom insists to "leave it"
>discovers

>I know that you’re mine
I could almost forgive the guy for getting attached to his wife's daughter but why perpetuate such obvious lie?

Shame on the father for not asking questions

obviously he knew

>story about a white man getting cucked
>re-inforces idea that whiteness is an evil concept
>guardian

I'm triggered af rn desu senpai.

>>cuck father actually believed his whore wife

PROTIP: No he didn't. He knew.

>cuck user actually believes he didn't know

THICC

He wanted his daughter to have peace, even if it wasn't true. Sweet, really. It's not his fault his wife's a whore.

He knew. Why else leave the DNA sample?
He obviously thought the girl deserved to know eventually.

Confirmed

The Irish are fucking stupid - even the half black ones.

He mum needs a punch in the mouth, and her dad deserved to die.

Poor abomination of a girl though.

holy shit it's uncle ruckus

I feel sad for her. Living a sweet white person's life only to discover that she's been fed a lie and infact is animal tier.

>his wife's daughter

>Not his fault wife is a whore

Not entirely user. He chose to marry her, and presumably she did the one night stand while married.

>Before he died, my father consented to giving me a DNA sample. “I know that you’re mine,” he told me a few months after his terminal diagnosis.
Did he though? And if he knew, why did he stay with the whore?

>Even though it has long been accepted that race is a social construct

>if he knew, why did he stay with the whore
Because he was weak and afraid to die alone

>Poor abomination of a girl though.

Nigga she's fine AF. Her mother did the right thing evolutionary speaking. Hybrid vigor gnomsayin?

kill all 3

>why did he stay with the whore?
probably a catholic

kys

A.

Fucking.

Leaf.

>mother is white
>father is white
>daughter is mixed
There isn't anything to believe, he KNEW she wasn't his daughter so he practically raised her as if she really was and just before dying gave her the DNA test just to wreck her mentality after he is gone because they don't have anything in common and that her mother was a really whore.
Pretty meta to get revenge if you ask me.

>not wanting cut mixed irish children

The IQ doesn't even lower.

Your mother is a cheating whore.
Your father was one of the most oblivious cucks of all time.

Looks like some absolutely freakshow. Garbage-tier.

They don't look much different than your average scandinavian.

Irish don't have to worry about that because the Irish aren't white

Fuckoff leaf.

That's a mess

No, that's royalty.

If she feels white she is white as long as she was raised in a white society and family

What I see is a father who loved his child anyways and I'm glad he never knew the true story behind all this

what a cuck. He should've walked away the very moment he saw the kid was brown.

> After I had grown hoarse from screaming
>calling out your mother for being a whore
Noice.

(you)

Trips of truth. True Catholics don't believe in divorce. It used to be a good thing, back when it was a social stigma to get divorced. Staying together keeping a stable home for the kids even if you loathed each other. But now it's fucked

What im saying is women are the niggers of gender

I am assuming you are just joking. Hard to tell over the internet.

Wow! Glad the dad was a progressive, I hope my wife will have a black son why does Sup Forums care who the father is? You're not.... Racists right?

What do you do when you live a happy life with a cute white wife, two white children and then your wife gives birth to a brown kid?

This whole article is set up so they can use the words 'black Irishman' and pretend it's a real thing and normalise it. Typical Guardian kikes.

>light hair
>cute freckles
>spray-on tan

?

Guarantee she never said that. Sounds like something the editor put in there to push their cuck agenda

This, I'm surprised nobody before you noted this. I

Would bleach.

Nice

walk away. If lucky take custody of the two white kids. Burn the house down if you well set to go elsewhere.

>implying you wouldn't

give it up for adoption. and never let your wife forget how bad she fucked up

She's just a black irish cyclops

ha ha ha oh wow how can one be so delusional?

how the fuck is she half white? she looks 100% african, not at all mixed

She's usually cute. Something rings false about her look here, excluding the weave of course.

ekelhaft

tell her to get the fuck out of my house and never return

>Even though it has long been accepted that race is a social construct, it has been clear to me that many people still equate certain cultures with certain skin colours.

Shiggy

Notice how they also include stories of the mean racist Irish abusing the brown girl and very much focused on calling the Irish white (and no doubt privileged for it unlike this poor brown girl).

>boy wouldn't kiss me
>drunken man abused me in nightclub
>they made monkey noises

oy vey the intolerant Irish! Need more 'black Irishmen'!

This is one of the many great reasons not to racemix.

Look at her tits though

>Mixed race
>Irish girl
Feck off with that shite. she can be sent to sweden she'd be at home there

disgusting

Fucking paintbrush eyebrows going on there...

Verpiss dich

Adulterers burn in the here after.

would sit on.

I like that answer.

Murder.

noice

She just moved to America so she's going to fatten up really quick tho.

>black Irishman she met
>in a west London pub
It all makes sense now

My first thought too, she is whiter than the average Argentinian I'd give her that

> Before he died, my father consented to giving me a DNA sample. “I know that you’re mine,” he told me a few months after his terminal diagnosis.

> Mum told me to leave it.

> a test with my mother’s DNA added, proved there was no chance that my father was my own.

> After I had grown hoarse from screaming, she [mother] finally confessed to a one-night stand with a black Irishman she met in a west London pub. However, she claims that she doesn’t know anything else about him – his race included.

Fucking women are subhumans as well. I would vote for free helicopter rides for coalburners.

>I was told that I had inherited my looks from a dark ancestor who had emigrated to Ireland’s west coast, years ago, I was a “genetic throwback”

amazing how some men are stupid enough to believe this bullshit

How do you not notice the sub humans darker than the void of space flooding your country?

She is American Black skin tone.

Her mother probably slept with one of those refugees or got raped by one. He most likely had a "sexual crisis" and she was his outlet.

Quadruple homicide.

Trust me I'm Irish

niggers can have white kids, but whites cant have niggers.
it's basic biology.

Pol in a nutshell

>black irishman

Hahahahahahaha
Jesus fuck, I can't stop laughing

of course I wouldn't

>turkish german

It would appear mental illness is one of the largest issues facing the west right now.

>""""""""american"""""""""

Not a Muhammad, by the way. True Fritz. Sorry to disappoint you.

These are just Turks. Their demonstrations for Erdogan confirm it.

Not memeing, you have to kill her with your bare hands. It used to be the socially accepted response.

And with your own hands is important, it has to be just as visceral for you, and scar you. That's the only way you can cope with what the woman you love and the mother of your other children did, and what you have to do to her.

I wonder if she was a rape baby, and her father just decided to raise her.

White women are whores.

>all women are actually whores

>“I know that you’re mine,” he told me
The reality-denying delusion of the cuckold. His white ewe got tupped by an old black ram, and rather than avenge his honour like a real man would, he perpetrated an insane cognitive dissonance against himself. He lived an easy lie, rather than hard honour. His wife cringing from his unmanned touch, unable to feel arousal unless it be from the memory of the one moment of excitement in her life, which she treasures as a distraction while her dishonourable, ignoble, unloved cuckold drones on at her and makes clumsy, unwelcome advances. Laughing behind his back the whole time, unable to love him as a man anymore, merely suffering his repellent, oppressive, asexual presence as a beta provider for the spawn of the alpha male. She breathed a sigh of relief at finally being liberated by his death, while the nigger genes march over the corpse of his dead bloodline. He paid for the privilege of this half-life, a slave to the true kang of his existence. Sad!

ARE

This. I would have gotten the DNA results and kicked her out on her ass.

>and never let your wife forget how bad she fucked up
by taking a knife and shoving it up her vagina to the point where it will agonizingly hurt to urinate for the rest of her cheating whore cunt ass? seems like a solid method

I'm actually okay with this.

Well written