Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHBqmpikTcA
youtube.com/watch?v=NMoL-fZK64A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5am

Does Trump ever fucking sleep? Jesus

HIGH ENERGY!
youtube.com/watch?v=qHBqmpikTcA

Hey OP, it was an OK speech from Trumpy-Doodle-Doo AKA the God Emperor.

What part did you like? The Rosie the Riveter bit? The We Can Do It bit? I didn't hear anything earth-shattering here.

I mean, for a prepared speech that he read, it was OK. I liked his ending best, telling me to enjoy my week. Thanks Trump, I will!

>achmed triggered lol!

real nigga hours

Answer me, OP / Flood Victim. Don't shitpost on me.
What was impressive about this weekly address?

It was HOPEFUL.
He called on ALL AMERICANS to help Make America Great Again.
But it did not change my life.

Tell me where I am wrong.

>Merkle visits
>Trump won't shake
>Releases speech where he references the bombers that obliterated Germany not once, but twice
top kek mister president, we love you

stfu fag

fuck Trump makes me so hard

like literally, I think I might be gay

Yes, sadly he didn't become president though.

>sadly
lol he was a shyster and a crook and a quitter

>"Does it sound familiar?"

Oh my fuck. It's so good.

>shyster and a crook
This is literally Trump

>quitter
Bernie is out there still fighting for what he believes in, more than anyone.

>does it sound familiar?

timestamp

>rosie the riveter
ah you mean the woman who only worked for 2 weeks and then quit because the job was "too dangerous"

i have seen your posts before. what do you like sucking on orange cock so much? is this some self-hate/cuckold thing ? are you mentally ill?

OH SHIT OPERATION SEARCHLIGHT 2 CONFIRMED

>does it sound familiar ?
I want to believe.

>out there still fighting
Yeah, mainly from his expensive new lake house that he got off suckers who gave him money.

He skimmed a bit but ultimately turned it over to Hillary, as was his mission from the beginning.

not mentally ill enough to fly planes into buildings

>youtube.com/watch?v=NMoL-fZK64A
Okay i don't feel ashamed anymore to admit I'm LARPING being an american.

S H A D I L A Y !

>"does it sound familiar"
he says it with an irish inflection
>mfw

I cant believe that there are still people willing to trust a jew, like seriously, we've been over this 110 times in recorded history.

So wait, the President went to Tennessee and didn't go the Greenville and lay a wreath at the bottom of Shia's flag pole?

he is a bangali, I don't think he even knows what a plane is.

>American arguments

Trump!
>have a great week
i will!

>No dueling pistols.
>No 1400 pound cheesewheel in the White house.
>Hasn't beaten a would-be assassin so badly that senators pulled him off of the assassin for being too harsh.
I'll give him the Trail of Tears - except it's liberals/commies primarily and not so much the Indians.
He's gotta step his game up to fill those boots.

the content of what you said sounds neutral, but the verbosity of how you conveyed it makes it sound satirical.

Just talk like a normal human being, you don't need to try and impress anybody here.

He did something sort of similar

>was giving a rally
>assassin runs up to the stage
>looks at him with a "huh, thats an assassin" expression
>is calmly walked off stage
>resumes rally after assassin is gone

THIS IS NICE DIRECTLY FROM THE PRESIDENT

NOT THRU THAT FILTER JEW MEDIA

Thank god. I can now move back to my hemostat of Michigan and get a fucking job with ford.

>the President went to Tennessee and didn't go the Greenville and lay a wreath at the bottom of Shia's flag pole?
We need this put on Trump's Presidential Agenda for the next visit to Greenville. Delicious tears!

In his 20s Bernie was fighting along MLK.

In his 20s, Trump was dodging the draft.

>DOES IT SOUND FAMILIAR?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

HAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP AGAINST THE FEDERAL RESERVE CONFIRMED

TRUMPBOWL, GET HYPE

>arrogant elite
>does it sound familiar

WEWLAD

>does it sound familiar?

I like these weekly addresses

>Miller is thought to have based his "We Can Do It!" poster on a United Press International wire service photograph taken of a young female war worker, widely but erroneously reported as being a photo of Michigan war worker Geraldine Hoff (later Doyle.)[42] More recent evidence indicates that the formerly mis-identified photo is actually of war worker Naomi Parker (later Fraley) taken at Alameda Naval Air Station in California.[43][44][45]
>It was only later, in the early 1980s, that the Miller poster was rediscovered and became famous, associated with feminism, and often mistakenly called "Rosie the Riveter".[46][47][48][49]

>Norman Rockwell's image of "Rosie the Riveter" received mass distribution on the cover of the Saturday Evening Post on Memorial Day, May 29, 1943.
>Rockwell's model was a Vermont resident, 19-year-old Mary Doyle, who was a telephone operator near where Rockwell lived, not a riveter.

Serious question: Is Trump intentionally trying to ruin his credibility?

>fighting along MLK
MLK is a confirmed commie

Jackson's presidential portrait
>Bottom right - Indian being hung w/ his scalping tools he used to kill Americans
>Bottom left - Jew being hung with his dollar bill, the tool he used to try to kill Americans.
>Also note even in death he's wringing his hands

Trump needs to step up his game to fill those boots.

thicc

>that subtle trolling of feminist cunts

lmao

>mentions rosie the riveter
>people look her up
>they realise she only worked for 2-3 days then gave up because it was too hard
>mfw

does he ever stop with the redpills

>dodging the draft

His lottery number was so low it was basically impossible he'd get in

The Left would have to destroy the Rosie the Riveter narrative to destroy Trump here, so he will get a pass. I guarantee it.

Caught in mid-covet.

it was planned to roast rosie.... o-donell

Absolutely everyone knows the story about Rosie. The lady who went to work in the plant quit after only a few days because she was worried about getting injured, didn't have a single ounce of conviction for her country.

The left can't attack him on this point without openly discrediting a feminist icon.

Trump knows exactly what hes doing.

>The Left would have to destroy the Rosie the Riveter narrative
No, no they wouldn't. She was never supposed to be a real person to begin with. She was just supposed to be an icon representative of a class of people.

Trump might as well have called Paul Bunyan a real person.

i'm dying here

Rosie was a culmination of 2 people made into a pop figure. Both of them were idolized but ultimately quit working after a brief time.

fuck off you paki bastard

also ill have garlic mayo and chili and salad on that to go!

>Sup Forums actually think this silver spoon cuck is in any way comparable to andrew jackson
trump must be autistic to think he holds a candle to old hickory, who comes from humble beginnings and served in the revolutionary war at the age of 13, who was a war hero and renowned for removing feather. who didn't suck the dick of big bankers and corporate lobbyist. trump is a draft dodging cuck.

fuck all you reddit faggots for even entertaining trump is his autistic delusions.

>Does it sound familiar?

What's the political cartoon say Sup Forums?

it wasn't bankers, it was the media

>lays a wreath at the previous God Emperor President Andrew Jackson's grave
>basically giving the finger to the Federal Reserves and telling them it's fucking on

For those unaware, Andrew Jackson took down the previous iteration of the national bank. On his death bed, when asked what his greatest accomplishment was, he replied "I killed the bank!"

Holy shit, this is sending shivers down my spine. The good parts of history are starting to repeat themselves!

>Does it it sound familiar?

>killing even more regulations
as if third world quality is not enough..
Have fun eating "cheese like" products made out of plastic and all the other shit that will coming hahaha
i for once love the EU with all the regulations they made so i can buy the bottom but still get high quality

Sleeping is for cucks

>rosie the riveter meme

mmmmh

I really hope that The Symbolism is real and that Trump is aiming to take down The Fed. That would be so sweet, especially since they are trying to tank the moribund economy while Trump is in power. Shifty bastards, one and all, those Fed people.

Do you realize that NO COMPANY hires any more people than they really need to in Germany because they can never get fired? I am paid big money as a consultant because they can send me home on a day's notice. Not so with employees. You hire them, you are stuck with them forever. If you fire them, German law supports their lawsuits. It's horrible.
Trump will MAGA and hopefully MAGA will spread to Germany too.

DRUMPF

Donald is going to kill the fed and invade Europe and kill every Globalist Communist on the planet.

>I really hope that The Symbolism is real and that Trump is aiming to take down The Fed. That would be so sweet, especially since they are trying to tank the moribund economy while Trump is in power. Shifty bastards, one and all, those Fed people.
he's not. Trump doesn't understand this kind of symbolism. one person told him he's like andrew jackson, and he latched on to it like an autistic child. he can only keep a few buzzwords and anecdotes in his head at a time. i don't think there has ever been a president that has told people he's like another president in our history. he is beholden to both foreign and domestic banking systems. you are delusional if you actually think he's going to "take on the fed" no wonder you dumb krauts got conned by merkel and are being overrun with sand niggers.

Being gay for the first real president since Kennedy doesn't make you gay; it actually makes you straight AF

Well well, what do we have here? Isn't it the good old orange-faced, small-handed, thin-skinned, bigoted Lumptfy McDrumpftion! It's okay sweetie, i pity you alt-right white supremacists, you're ideology comes from prejudice ;)

why would you hire someone if you don't really need him? do we life in communism or what?

In case your faggot ass didn't realize it, the U.S. elected Trump.

He wasn't appointed by someone as a "punishment". We chose him over Hillary.

He actually fights for his country, making him one of the few non-cucked western leaders....and he just happens to lead the most powerful country in the world

if we're overrun with sand niggers you're overrun with shitskins *5...

German companies can't fire people easily, so they very, very, very, oh-so-very cautiously hire them. That's my point.

Less regulation
= More speculative hires
= More financial activity
= Increased financial optimism
= Not happening in Germany

I don't know. They hate him enough that they might tear down one if their icons to try and wound him.

Trump wins again

Mit sowas bekommt man nur mehr Zeitarbeit und es funktioniert hier ja WUNDERBAR...
arbeite für weniger dafür mehr und nach ein paar monaten bist du wieder weg KLASSE

I can't tell if you are agreeing with me or against me? What is your deal, bro. (Auf Deutsch geht's natürlich auch.)

you sure are a stupid faggot

>sound familiar
I remember that time trump was a brigadier general, that was the bomb yo
>cars will be back
no
>this week I traveled to Mar a Lago
strangely absent from his adress
>this week Tillerson went all the way to Korea to have a nap
reports say it was a good nap
>the american model
is actually a name for corporate/government inter-rule in american history, look it up
>this will be a win-win
the only way to make it a win-win is by heavey subsidizing, ie, state fascism. american jobs have not gone overseas because they're mad at you, they've gone oversees because it's cheap. there is literally no way that it will be beneficial for american business, but it may help the people (though I doubt it- what's the point in producing at low efficiency?)

It could work if the American people accept that they must pay more for their goods and services and so have a lower standard of living overall.

>you were poor
>my solution?
>make you more poor
I don't think it's gonna fly

>Trump comparing himself to the man who killed the bank and paid the national debt for the last time in history

It's beautiful Sup Forums

lol triggered porki

... check 'em hoes.

>It could work if the American people accept that they must pay more for their goods and services and so have a lower standard of living overall.

I'm willing to pay .50 more for a toothbrush in order to have my own nation.

well done

excellent meme, ahead of schedule!

Sup Forums has ruined me, I can't help but see Kermit's Arsehole.

Within a lengthy explanation Sanders specifically said, “I applied for conscientious objector status because I very strongly disagreed with the war in Vietnam and I would not have fought in that war.”

In other words, Bernie was a draft dodger.