/SA/ South Africa Civil War General

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject

>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites

>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe

>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide

>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right

>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan

>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community

>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities

>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa

>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa

>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject

>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

April 6 is the day White land is seized.
If there is no /SA Gen/ up, think of your people.
pastebin.com/2jJ112qd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OLD THREADS:

bump

Get in here fags, deus vult time

South Africans are cunts, fuck'em.

bump

It's not real until Trump tweets about it.

Good job

Link to podcast please

is the south by the sea safe zone?

my cousin lives there with her son and another one on the way, she despises blacks there

Good. I can't wait until you racist Boer fucks get what's coming to you for slavery, colonization and apartheid.

come home white man

God damn it I don't want to go to war. But how does anyone with good conscience on this site not go volunteer to fight for the whites if there comes a racewar in South Africa

wait, why would we care again, wouldn't that allow us to send all the nig nogs back home

how do I enlist to kill apes

bump

They should just leave. Really. Just leave. Instead of raising money to defend themselves, they should be seeking political asylum somewhere. Even if they do succeed at defending themselves, it will happen again and again. They won't be safe in public even if they defend themselves. They just need to leave. Pretty much the best thing they can do.

bumping

They can't, nigger. Not even the fucking netherlands will take them in. All the Afrikaners who were able to leave, left a long time ago.

bumping

Nowhere liveable will take them.

Africa for Africans

>kill whites
>productivity goes down
>population drops
>Nignogs scream for foreign aid
>baby boomer retirement crisis.
>tfw millions of nogs will die because they couldn't wait another 20 years to genocide whites and ride the wave of cuck millenials entering political power.

This is a thing now? Fun.

>most of the whites in SA actually want this to happen since they've been bluepilled (see Yolandi Visser and pic)
>SA will have to be sacrificed so that people can truly see the nigger

If you move just used the tactic of scorched earth and leave the niggers to die of starvation.

What about the mixed people? Are they Africans?

What about the people who created the nation they live in?

what about aborigines?

>millions of nogs will die
sounds good
Need to give these white South Africans refugee status

Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about. Yawn aren't you tired? man . I'm so tired.

So white people screaming that blacks need to return to Africa are surprised that blacks are throwing the whites out now....

The future history revisionists will find a reason to blame the white western nations for this.

Bump.
Save the based crackers!

>tens of thousands of americans go to SA fight on the white side in the race war
>millions watch the niggers trying to commit an actual white genocide while left is cheering for them
It's the prime time for the right wing death squads enlistment.

What is happening in SA?

Ah yes the aborigines, such great things they did for Australia.

Why no country wants them, though?

Bump for brethren

I agree.

If I had access to the political levers I'd grant whites around the world in any non-white majority refugee status (and after trump it may be 30 or more years before red pilled people start entering politics as the boomers die en-mass and the mid-late gen y become politicians and have to cater to hyper conservative gen z and beyond.)

You mean, like Rhodesia?
If SA falls, every normie in Europe and the US will be happy as can be.

his will, our action

Dark horde won't bother trying anything until the U.S. is tied up in an Asian front war. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if China eggs on the nig government so the whites are all gone and the region is easier to conquer when it inevitably goes like Zimbabwe.

Is it true that there is a white genocide happening there ?

I can't find any valuable source since no western media talks about it

bumping

>XRF

NIGGER ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT SOMETHING IN A CONTAINER AND PRESS A FUCKING BUTTON

IT GIVES YOU A CLEAR PERCENTAGE OF MINERALS A CHILD COULD UNDERSTAND

So is this actually happeneing? I was only around for HONORABLE MEMMBA times for the memes, bu are white africans really about to experience rahowa? I knew about the murders of white farmers in SA and how the local black warlords would be mostly responsible for them

Please answer, I've been thinking about the inevitable conclusion of multicultural socities leading to war and want to structure my career around the marines. I'm a youngfag/ been lurking here since 2013. Wat do? how can I prevent this shit from happening here?

>Finns are all autistic

Prove me wrong

SOMEONE REDPILL ME ON SOUTH AFRICAS HISTORY AND WHY ITS SO FUCKED ALL OF A SUDDEN!

It's in our interest for this to happen. The normies will be horrified and that serves our purposes.

If you haven't noticed, politicians are already isolated from being able to have a meaningful impact on anything. The future of politicians will be like a daycare for adults where the adults get to scream at one another about what words we should and shouldn't be using. The economy and those who are able to exert influence over it, is the only meaningful politics now.

PANIC

No. its a meme. go away. Everything is fine.
Don't look here.

Whites deserve it. They shouldn't have gone to South Africa in the first place, let alone stay in it after the apartheid fell. They should had just moved to Argentina.

It's a non story they don't even wanna be involved in the economy.

Its objectively been happening since the 70's, from what i know about SA fags around here is that the whites mostly inhabited areas hate were NEVER colonized by the local Bantu niggers, making them the offical natives of these lands.

See this for more,
youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M

Worth the two hours and is good for further study.

>nigs nig
>whites sail into the shores
>there's nobody on the shores, so they set up
>whites invent civilization with resources nigs never bothered with
>nigs walk south, see all this nice shit
>gibsmedat senses begin tingling
>whites are generous (a common folly in their history) and donate nigs some stuff
>with their gibsmedat appeased, nigs demand more
>they flood cities and ruin them
>whites are on the verge of being killed because nigs werent regularly culled like wolves or any other dangerous wildlife

So is there going to be a race war or are all the whiteys gonna leave?

Aren't there still a million something anglo-saffers still living in SA?

There won't be a race war because surface level dipshits are brainwashed into thinking all Africa belongs to niggers. There will be a genocide of whites though.

The continent is cursed, to put it simply.

We're not autistic, we're just finnish

Humans use to take what they could and didn't give a fuck about the other groups. Then as time went on, the white humans became too relaxed and came up with this idea that past actions were wrong and they need to right them. This was more of an issue of "how do we fix the black poverty/low intelligence thing" than strictly being brought on by white peoples own common good. As they slowly over time gave into the "gimme dats" demands, the "gimme dats" became more demanding. Each time the white humans gave into a demand, the "gimme dats" would feel empowered, but it never actually helped cure the poverty/low intelligence.

At this point, white humans are basically on the verge of walking ourselves into concentration camps to be euthanized so the "gimme dats" can finally have full control.

There might a racewar. Media will blame it on the whites and if the whites look like they might win US and NATO will start bombing them to protect the blacks against evil racist oppressors. End result is white genocide. South africa will then descend into zimbabwe level of economics retardation and famine and EU and US will send billions of your tax money to keep the savages from reverting back to eating each other as nature intended.

alright fuck finally got this thread going
some other cunt please make the next one i'm off beddy bye

>this post

What are you? Black, mixed SA/Euro, Euro? You certainly should not be talking about what whites deserve for past generations colonization.

My mom was german but she fucked with a sandnigger so I was born a shitskin. I'll kill her and many other single white mothers one day.

Niggers gona Nig

>April 6 is the day White land is seized

Is there absolutely no forces in SA which are trying to negotiate for reimbursement for the land? Are the whites just going to sit there and allow this? Surely some white nationalist groups there are trying to force media attention on this subject through attrocities already?

Can any South Africans respond to this? I was talking to one of you, a poorfag, over whether his pistol and 100 rounds would get him through the conflict.

Surely the whites still have backbone?

Theres no hope for the white race besides in the Isle of Man, Iceland and the Faroe islands..

I've been away since the first thread this morning. Any way one can help?

Dear Saffers

Buy seeds for a plant called a Gympie stinger online from Australia

Plant it all around the fence line off your home.
Make cold tea with it fill it in water balloons and water pistols.
Even the dead dried leaves are active. Make a mulch of it spread it around febcelines to stop crawlers

>implying there is a difference

Most nationalist/separatist groups have said the taking of land is a declaration of war, not sure if they'll actually do anything about it.

Take a wild guess, user. Why would poor to lower middle class white people have a hard time immigrating to a non third world country? If you can't figure that out, take a quick look at U.S. immigration law for starters.

yes

t. white dawg

Tic toc your going back to the land of the big ben mosque

>Good. I can't wait until you racist Boer fucks get what's coming to you for slavery, colonization and apartheid.

Your history is fucked, go learn how the boer got fucked over by both the africans AND the brits AND the dutch.

Africa has PLENTY of land, they can stay away from white built communities and try to civilize themselves on their own

I heard that as well. I'm not sure what they're doing atm, currently the question is whether or not they will flee or fight, and either way the silence on their part is deafening

This. This is a horrible injustice that will lead to to nothing but Zimbabwe tier starvation.

what do

It's always good to get a balanced account of history. Do you think you'll get a fair account from a thief? Our people allowed the whites in and we lived side by side for a fair while until they overstepped as most invasive species do after a while and started moving north. Ask yourself this:
Why wars only started in the 19th century, if the whites had been here since 1652?
Why the blacks never slaved for the whites? The slaves came from India.
Also the government is only concerned with land seized after 1913.

are you actually bantu or a larper.
post a pic of your hand

>tfw already inna army and can't volunteer my rifle for South Africa
Damn. I actually care about this. Sad.

>how the boer started wars both the africans AND the brits AND the dutch
don't act like they were gud boys who dindu nothing

>Do you think you'll get a fair account from a thief?

The land was never yours to begin with. You never allowed anything you simply watched as others began to expand into your lands and did nothing just as whites are doing now.

The land was both first colonized by whites first in certain areas then later land was conquered fairly by whites later on. Most of the blacks in SA are immigrants from central africa looking for hand outs, not even natives of the local tribes.

>1913

so taking the majority of the land based on estimates from 100 years ago gee what a moral stealing of land

This thread is filled with disinformation, there will be no land seizures.
The current system is a willing seller willing buyer one. What the president said is that it's slow and needs a review. Guess who he was speaking to? Traditional leaders, he was simply politicking.
I know it might come as a shock to most here but the vast majority of South Africans are only concerned about the price of bread and work.

>what are memes

Bantu as fuck

germany has plenty of land for them or wherever they came from

Bullshit, the whites will either be offered sub par prices for their lands and be forced to sign under threat of violence or it will be taken from them just like always.

Stop LARPling nigger this is no different than any other time in African history.

>>>/ANC/

>doesn't post pic

wew

Zulu lad?
What do you think of KZN becoming an independant Zulu constitutional monarchy?

You're forgetting they are better at living on dying flesh. They can keep eating untill they've eaten each other.

^this is pretty accurate

>Most of the blacks in SA are immigrants from central africa looking for hand outs, not even natives of the local tribes.
Keep eating up that bullshit and the conversation won't get anywhere. Look up the news about xenophobia attacks in SA and you'll see how the locals view blacks from up north.
What is true is that we never had title deeds to the land that much is true. The whites were allotted reasonable land in the cape and Natal. You see in our culture when a stranger has nothing, all is provided for them, even pussy, I shit you not. The first whites were "merchants", make what you want with that. Then their masters in Europe thought it would be a good idea to send in more and that's when shit spurred.

What more can we do to help the South Africans? If shit hits the fan, can we at least meme the mainstream into taking note of what's happening?

>even pussy
tell me more. are you really black? what do you think is the solution here? taking the land from the descendents isnt fair to me desu

Shaka did indeed give us land south of the umgeni to set up a trading post at Port Natal.

I doubt we would have been able to set up shop if not for the Mfecane though.