Don't you guys feel very stupid for supporting him after what he did the last few months...

Don't you guys feel very stupid for supporting him after what he did the last few months? Even the promises he wants to keep end in total failure. There will be no wall, no ban for muslim, no tax reform, nothing that will make america great again or help his voters in any way.

Isn't there anybody in the republican party thinking at least a little bit about the future? The midterms are coming and after that, the republican party won't exist any more.

Atleast you changed the file name.
1/10 shill

Tell me one good thing he did?
Or one thing at all that wasn't stopped by a court for being unconstitutional.

Wall is coming and Gorsuch is going to BTFO all these crybabies judges soon enough,boyo.

appointing mattis
firing all foreign ambassadors
theres 2

SHILL
H
I
L
L

Saged.

>>firing all foreign ambassadors
How is it a good thing for america when foreign relations collapse?

I really wonder how long it will take for you guys to wake up.

>midterms being bad for conservatives

ARE YOU GIDDINGS ME?!?

Midterms are going to be the end of the democrats. Bernie and Stein have ensured the destruction of the democrats as a viable party because they split 1/3 of the most radical leftists off into being unpredictable independents who won't be turning up at the polls in 2018, and if they do, they'll be voting out the establishment.

Conservatives will just replace a ton of congress people to replace the anti_Trumpers with people who give half a fuck about change.

It will be great.

You are delusional.

100mm to Flint?

You non-Americans suck at predictions, we've seen this to be evident. I'm confident in what I said.

How many people will vote republican when there is no clean water to drink left anywhere in the United States because Trump cancelled the Clean Water act?
Trumps economic policy will cause mass poverty and abolishing the Affordable Care Act leaves 50 million Americans without health care (something that is not even possible in most third world countries).
Russia is taking over Syria, Libya and Ukraine as we speak. No response by Trump. Russia doesn't respect you and your allies are also about to loose any respect for the USA.

Trump will make America strong again? It looks weaker by the day.

Just ignore the facts presented to you and continue the narrative.

>Don't you guys feel very stupid for supporting him after what he did the last few months?
No, he's been everything I expected he would be.

Forcing the European-US divide feels good. Europeans are waking up and realizing that Europe needs Europeans to protect European values.

America is neither an ally nor reliable.

It's a blast, go fuck yourself

So you think Schulz and Merkel will lead Europe into a brighter future? Because that's the only choice we have right now.

>So you think Schulz and Merkel will lead Europe into a brighter future?
It'll be brighter than the current place Europe has sitting in the shade of an obese USA

How with Russia as our neighbour and with China waiting for it's time to dominate the world.
How will Europe, consisitng of dozens of single states with dozens of single interests, compete with a unified and strong China for example? Simple answer, it can't. China is already forming groups of alllied countries within the EU.

Even if the EU continues to exist, it will still be divided too much to make a difference in the world.

Fuck off with the fear mongering, Its libtard talking points and complete bullshit.

If Europe can't unify it'll die, but it'll die with pride and not from a heart attack caused by excessive burger consumption in a Walmart sharting itself.

I seriously dont understand who pays you for doing this.
PS: You suck at your job.

He's testing the water

>shills still haven't learned

>If Europe can't unify it'll die
It deserves to die, then throw out the fuckwits who dream of political union that can never work. We can then go back to the trading bloc the UK joined.