ITT: we examine the physiognomy of shitlibs. Pic related. Post more shitlibs

ITT: we examine the physiognomy of shitlibs. Pic related. Post more shitlibs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbJONNIU0Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is xir male or female?

You can almost hear the "Aah, I'm so tolerant".

This reminds me of some interviews of dutch people post election, Those against Geert never said "I'm happy he isn't first because I don't think his programm would suceed".

No.

They ALL said something along the lines of "I'm happy that the rest of the world won't think that we are bigots".

We live in a "superficial" era, where people are more interested their image, the perception the others have of them than their well being.

I found this English specimen on normiebook a few months ago

Is Switzerland like this? I don't hear much from them?

but that also means, that if we can switch the 'narrative' they are very easy to go the other way too, they are just born followers to whoever leads

A few years ago our highest court ruled unconstitutional the procedure of naturalisation through the votes of the local citizens. This right after a vote where all the western europeans got naturalised while all the muslims & shitskins were denied citizenship. This sort of give you an idea (apparently this procedure still applies in some part of the country because a dutch vegan recently got denied citizenship through a vote because she was too annoying).

Unfortunately we are a small country surrounded by cucks like France and Germany and their medias are influencing us. That being said, it also thrived some kind of disdain towards our neighbors which partially counter their influence (we even voted to reduce their number in our country).

Alas, unless the rest of the continental western europe uncuck themselves we are doomed too.

How is the situation in Australia?

>How is the situation in Australia?
youtube.com/watch?v=CbJONNIU0Cc

This happened a few weeks ago, aired on national TV on one of the most cucked TV channels we have, and a lot of people agreed with the feminist muslim.

We got problems here too but there is pushback.

I'm glad my university hasn't been cucked by SJWs yet, but I do see people putting up marxism posters here and there, especially near the Arts department.

You're correct but the problem is to reverse years of indoctrination. Today, in politic, you can't use the word "immigration" without being labelled a racist. The same applies with Islam.

The narrative might be slowly turning but the sheeps still need to grow some balls. Right now, they are very uncomfortable with these subjects because most of these people still need to virtue signal and are terrified of being ostracized.

She's realistic though. She knows after getting pregnant by the nigger he's gonna ditch her.

Ive lost faith in those outside the anglo sphere. I also fear that trump may have been a one off. Mild conservative opinions in america is far right extremism in europe, fuckin sad. The worst part is europe is so comfy and complacent by the time they wake up they will have already drowned.

Sort yourselves the fuck out.

> "women in islam are not their husband property"

my sides.

University is a battlefield in our country but this is partially explained by the fact that we have a lot of teachers coming from foreign countries. Most leftists study useless degrees and then have an inferiority complex which leads them to complain about people with a good degree earning money.

Regarding our TV channels, at the federal level we only have one (well 3 because one in german, one in french, one in italian). They are pretty leftists but between the sports and the regular news they lack the opportunity to push it too much. That being said, they showed their true colors during the american election. One of their reporters went to the USA and I remember him doing some kind of debate between an Hillary's supporter and Trump's supporter. To represent Hillary he chooses "an university teacher, respected scholar" and to represent Trump "a guy from a small town in the middle of nowhere, sort of a tinfoil guy". Didn't watch their debate but the way he presentend and organized the thing gave a lot of informations about his opinion.

At the local level, TV smell nepotism like nothing else : they are filled with the offsprings of local politicians.

Funny how the left thinks they are the intelligent side but they don't even read the Quran.

Interesting.

In the future I may want to go work in another country. Years ago I was think of going to UK, France, Germany... yeah not anymore...

US and Japan were my other two options, do the Swiss people speak a lot of English? At least conversationally?

And no need to do the math for the alimony : he will hide in Ghana. Now it makes sense.

Europeans (inside the EU) are terrified by their own shadow. When something like 10 far right mayors had been elected in France it was like they had been invaded by the Wehrmacht.
Like I said in my first post, they are terrified to be the first country to elect a far right leader and nowadays to pronounce the word "immigration" is considered far right. In Switzerland, most of our politicians are disconnected with the people as you can see with our use of direct democracy. More than once, a party with 30% of the seats manage to get the support of the majority of the population and the states to push some legislation against the will of literally all the other parties. Without the direct democracy, the rest of europe is doomed to rely on their cucked politicians.

Yes they do speak english. In places like Zurich, Geneva or Basel it's linked to the presence of a lot of big companies and in other places like Valais it's linked to the lasting presence of english tourists. English was heavily pushed in those places.

Today, english is mandatory in school and to be honest a lot of swiss find it easier to learn english than to learn 2 other national languages. There is a saying in Switzerland which is : "We (swiss german/french/italian) get along because we don't understand each others".

Alright cool, thanks.

How is your pres, Johann Schneider-Amman by the way? Good/bad?

President is not a real thing in Switzerland, actually, he is just a "primus inter pares". We have 7 ministers (this hasn't change since 1848) and each year one of them become the president but this grants him no real power.

Word is that Schneider-Amman is sick and might leave office before the next elections. Don't know if this is true but that's what the diplomats whisper. The biggest problem of this guy is his lack of charisma. The right wanted an another candidate, more charismatic, but the left managed to get him elected to avoid having a too good minister from the right. Yup. The left is wonderful...(just to clarify, the Parliament elects our ministers, the party of Schneider-Amman has 2 ministers, this wasn't contested, but the left tries to help "bad" candidates to give bad press to the party).