There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who believe Germany couldn't single-handedly destroy USA in a week

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who believe Germany couldn't single-handedly destroy USA in a week

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!

Oh believe you me, us Germans are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Germany’s done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have no nukes

>US
>112 guns per 100 citizens

>Germany
>30 guns per 100 citizens

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

you have no toothbrushes lmao

Your military training is a joke.
Your soldiers are all beta af.
The only reason your economy works is because of American influence.
At the drop of the hat your soldiers will abandon the fight.

Is Jamal taking the wife again? Why are you so mad you little cuck

Get ready americans, we will bombard you with discounted german cars and machines and destroy your market

while your only strong men fight jamal and ahmed will continue their raping of your women and destruction of your land, sort your own country out before looking outwards faggot

how hard can it be to win against USA?

if vietnam could do it, then so can anyone else

>be kraut
>get enriched

why must we fight Sup Forums?

Why fight your own brothers?

You are stealing that Norge-autist's niche, kraut

Did some seppo cunt fuck your missus mate? You seem a little tense.

bring schnitzel pls, nobody can do it right here

Plz, Germany could only just defeat Poland in a war

youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k

Lmao

Believe it or not, this is still shitposting.

Son, you never go full retard son

My respect for your country died with the Führer. I have no wish to engage in war with fellow whites. Good thing that won't be an issue will it Abdul....

Ahahahha how are you going to get here Hans?

The ENTIRE German Navy consists of 10 frigates, 5 corvettes, 3 minesweepers, 10 minehunters, 6 submarines, 11 replenishment ships and 20 miscellaneous auxiliary vessels.

Our COAST GUARD consists of 1400 ships 700 of which are equal to your corvettes. And you have ONE frigate built (because you are replacing your destroyers with frigates) that surpasses tonnage we mark for destroyer class. There is a good chance your entire Navy is weaker than the goddamn narco cartels shipping Coke in.

If we called in an actual battlegroup (of which we have 11) they could blockade your entire country and airspace until all of our sailors die from gay AIDS due to grabass.

>they could blockade your entire country and airspace until all of our sailors die from gay AIDS due to grabass.

I think I love you

>taking the horrible bait

Stop it, John.

Sounds like someone wants to lose a third time