When did you realize that giving women the right to vote was an enormous mistake?

When did you realize that giving women the right to vote was an enormous mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2nd grade

When I heard a woman speak.

Just now

Angela Merkels pro nigger invasion that has destroyed Europe is the perfect example of why women should never be allowed into politics.

When my mother, grandmother, and sister said they were voting for Hilary Clinton because they said they wanted a woman as president.

Democracy is a mistake

this

It is a mistake to let people without children and a job vote

In 2015, when literally every woman I talked to about the election said they were seriously voting for Trudeau because of how handsome he was.

This so much

you lads wanna be serfs without any rights? wew talk about being a megacuck

This

STRAWMAN!!! STRAWMAN!!!

Jesus fuck I could say the exact same thing about democracy.

Do you want your rights as a minority taken away by the majority just because its a majority?

Even If you are a part of the majority right at this moment and you enjoy what results democracy gives, at any moment, they could change their opinion, then you're fucked and dont have any rights anymore.

You are the cuck. You are dependant on other people to make rational decisions.

If majority loses its rights it's no longer a democracy, cuck.

Unless the majority votes away their rights, are you saying you dont want rights?

In highschool and uni, when I found out that while women can be good students, they can't think with their own brain, they repeat stuff like parrots do without thinking anything original, also 99% of women I met don't care about politics they only care about gossip, even the most intelligent ones. Women also are super emotional and that is a huge problem that shows up in every occasion and it makes interacting with them difficult and making them thinking rationally absolutely impossible.

There is literally no reason women shouldn't be allowed to vote. All your criticism of that is just a reflection of your own personal issues and imagining/exaggerating things. I met quite a lot of smart women, and majority of this board are retarded semi-literate frustrated NEETs. Why the fuck do you deserve to vote?

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Sure, stupid people can undermine democratic process. And democracy does have its problems, but it's till superior to any other system we have in the world. Name anything better?

Democracy is doomed. It's inevitable.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

I'm a girl in uni and I had to give rants on this articles my teacher used to give me. Everyone used to write what the teacher wanted. I've always written my thought and my teacher took a piece of my essay (without saying I wrote it) to talk shit about it with his libtards idea. Not all women are like that, in uni everyone is a fucking coward, so scared of speaking their mind.

They don't think from objective perspective, they love non-democratic systems because they believe they will be the leaders, or they are just people with no direction in life who desperately need to kill their individuality and belong somewhere.

Seriously pasta is so obvious and this one is over-used, you even used the same pic.
How hard is it to alter the text even a little so it doesn't instantly trigger visual memory and make everyone who's been on this board longer than an hour instantly disregard the whole thing?

When Justin Trudeau was elected. If it weren't for all the raging milennial females and their dripping pussies, he would have a significantly lower chance of winning.

That one time I was raised by a single mom.

I'm a girl and desu I wouldn't vote for him. He's not even that good looking. Whenever I look at his pics I feel like someone needs to slap that face

Difference for Liberal support between men and women was around 4%.
So because of that you want to strip voting rights from ALL women?

Women are fine. But letting the CIA have a black budget to invent Feminism and destroy society with it, is another story entirely.

>Polls have consistently shown that Trudeau's Liberals hold a distinct advantage over the Conservatives among female voters. In federal polls conducted since early December that included breakdowns of support by gender, the Liberals have averaged 37 per cent among women. The Conservatives, by comparison, have averaged just 28 per cent support. The New Democrats trailed in third with an average of 22 per cent support among women.

>But if the Liberals are the first choice of Canadian women voters, the Conservatives are the first choice of men. The party has averaged 36 per cent support among men in these same polls, with the Liberals placing in second with 34 per cent. The New Democrats averaged 18 per cent support among men.

Sorry, it's actually THREE percent.

Elections concerning conscription. The conscription involved is always for men and the politicians and voters behind them are always women. From there I looked back in time at the suffragettes.

I forgot to cite examples. Austria and Switzerland desu.

Democracy in general is just choosing which fist pick behind a persons back.

Both of them got dick fingers to show.

Neither male nor female have any actual choice...
Just the thought they might actually be...
"Free".

Based Uruguay.

Illusion of a choice is better than no choice at all.
Shitting on democracy is kinda weird given how you could count on the fingers of one hand all the succesful authoritharian/totalitarian regimes (in modern period).

Yesterday

When even Jewish Women realize it is a mistake

>realize
There is no "realize" . You just fucking know. Its like how you know fire is dangerous and can burn you. Maybe its from the childhood when females ruin all games and have cooties.

Anarchism.

Here comes the strawman again, I never said I want to be a leader(aka dictator)

>need to kill their individuality
How is democracy good for the induvidual?
Its neither and neither is Anarchism, its a seperate issue.

With anarchism, everyone makes a choice themselves individually if they want to be an individual or a collective.
There is no such thing in democracy, majority rules the minority, its an immoral system.

Do you even understand the English you copy and pasted my Greek friend?

God is absolutely free.

>gets trump into office
>mistake
Cuck pls

anarchistic systems are even more impossible than communism. And even then, how is it exactly better than having a state? Who will uphold the law and necessary services? How will you stop your neighbor to fuckmurdering you and your family. It's a wet dream of clueless basement dwellers.

November 9 2008.

>femanon here
you really think anybody will read your shit?

>anarchistic systems are even more impossible than communism.
No its not.
>how is it exactly better than having a state?
Its not immoral.
>Who will uphold the law and necessary services?
Just like before, except its not funded with taxpayer money
>How will you stop your neighbor to fuckmurdering you and your family.
Just like before, self defence.
>It's a wet dream of clueless basement dwellers.
Strawman, democracy is a wet dream of clueless basement dwellers.

When I was born

A couple of years ago. It took time to fully comprehend the massive fuckup that suffrage caused.

probably the first time they told me women were allowed to vote.
>who, them?
>THEM?!

>le strawman
kys cuck, that's what we call 'banter' round these here parts

>5 (you)s
>not one call for tits and timestamp

the moment I realized (most) women vote left and green parties and all they want is more power, benefits and MONEY. They see the state as a father figure who has to feed them. Everytime I use public transport after I bust my ass off in engineer class and see these cows with their eyes locked on their iphone screen posting shit on facebook I wish I was in Saudi Arabia.

>No its not.
How many successful anarcho(-capitalist?) states are there then? Surely there must be plenty of such countries if it's possible
>Its not immoral.
to uphold your anarchist state you'd need to force someone do something they don't want. Or else a state will form and goodbye anarchism.
>Just like before, except its not funded with taxpayer money
Except you're commodifying your justice system. Which will make corruption even easier. Secondly what about if you can't afford your law services, does this mean you have no rights?
>Just like before, except its not funded with taxpayer money
Well let's say a few more neighbours want to take your shit, and they have more guns than you. In system with a state you can just call the police, but you've been missing a few payments recently for their services, what will you do?
>Strawman, democracy is a wet dream of clueless basement dwellers.
Your system have many more criticisms which would make it completely impossible to maintain, so yes, it is system for basement dwellers.

when the suffragettes came up in history class and the debate lead to a win for the against side by some majority.

>qt catholic girl was against

Closet fags

Nah he was making an argument or are you just going to say that you´re bantering right now and that you´re not making an argument when I refuted your argument?

why does feet washing occur so many times in human mythology/ religions/myths?

You jelly user?You sound mad.

Americans sure are retard.

>Surely there must be plenty of such countries if it's possible
I never said it would be possible to create a country, you talked about a system not a country.
>you'd need to force someone do something they don't want.
Yes, I need to force people to not fuckmurder me and my whole family. Guilty as charged.
>Or else a state will form and goodbye anarchism
The only protection from a state is a state? What about self defense?
>Will make corruption even easier.
Nope, because I can stop paying them and protect myself when they get corrupt.
>if you can't afford your law services
A state can also not afford law services. A state dont magically have a law service.
>What will you do?
Voluntary army to protect myself, it does not require a state.
>Your system have many more criticisms
No yours does, Its both immoral and unfunctional.
Right now you only refuted the unfunctional part, not immoral part. So im 1-0 on which has more criticisms.

Pls post more qt north korean girls!

A few things led up to it but this video by Black pigeon speaks was a pretty big red-pill to swallow