HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!! Orly Airport France

the religion of peace strikes again

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.news.yahoo.com/orly-homme-abattu-après-avoir-dérobé-larme-dun-082711457.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_military
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
youtube.com/watch?v=IwKg5fO6MAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fr.news.yahoo.com/orly-homme-abattu-après-avoir-dérobé-larme-dun-082711457.html

use google translate

it's confirmed ISIS

bomp

The soldier surrendered his weapon to the terrorist. That sort of thing can happen.

>Orly airport
>Orly

Are all memes starting to become reality now?

Orly airport is way older than the meme.

muslim close to being confirmed
could be Al Quaida
could be AQMI
could be any terrorist group

>The soldier surrendered his weapon to the terrorist.
Goddammit, France.

Or could be a fucking ordinary muslim trying some shit as they alone can do.

o rly?

Thats why we need her

So you b sayin that we wuz memez n shit?

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

"p-please, I'll do anything, just don't hurt my bullets"

If it's not on CNN it's not happening

You know this is true

2 happening in France today
A dude beheaded his father and brother for allah
then the dude at orly jumped a military women to steal her weapon and got killed
Of course they are saying both are French.

>The soldier surrendered
No surprise, he was french after all.

>his

according to our media, it was HER weapon.

Sounds like Suicide by cop to me.

probably time to ban muslims (or at least ones within the age and gender group most common for terrorism) from airports and other busy areas.

The soldier was a woman

>guy came from behind and fought her to take her weapon
>Other soldiers from the squad try to calm thing down (they don't want to shoot and risk injuring their partner)
>end up shooting the cunt whenever they can

It was perfect, no one was injured, that's what matters

>inb4 basement dwellers saying they would have used their katana and that the soldiers were faggots

>*blocks your path*
>"Ayooo wanna let me see dat gun boi?"

What do?

wtf

Was the bitch trying to be passive aggressive or something?

or is doing your job offensive and racist?

*unsheaths tactical bacon*
Heh, you're in trouble now kiddo...

surrender

One more dead, violent asshole.

No complaints here

Any act of violence is now a terrorist attack. All you have to do is say the magic formula, Allahuakbar"
A white guy slaughtering his in laws and their kids is fine. A white family lets their 16 year old foster daughter starve to death? Its fine too. If they had uttered the magic words however...

Ed Sheeran became a moslem?

Apparently he attacked a woman and tried to snatch her weapon.

It's sort of hilarious, the dogged persistence with which Muslims try to kill people. No gun? Stab people. No knife? Use a truck and run over people like you're playing GTA. No truck? Fucking bum rush an officer and try to snatch her weapon with half-assed CQC.

>The soldier surrendered
>surrendered
>France

lol

attack was pretty retarded. When you are that close that you can wrestle someone for their weapon just a knife to incapacitated your victim.

One step closer to Le Pen win or nah?

A major terrorist attack is Le Pen's best chance of winning. The other faggots will block her otherwise.

Fingers crossed for another Truck of Peace.

What fucking world do you live in where butchering your own family is okay

Of course it's not considered an act of terrorism if it's your own god damn country, twat

And the soldier didn't surrender, he never managed to shoot anyone

Yeah sure Ahmed
the guy on the Traodec shit will get the maximum sentence
meanwhile your filthy race get nothing because they're oppressed by the society
The government even give money to the one returning from Syria.

o rly?

>Implying our memes don't transcend the normal bounds of time and space
What if our memes were older before "older" existed?

its time frenchanons

Attacker put the woman in a headlock while trying to use her rifle to shoot 2 male soldiers.

> "What, you think a 1.60m woman of 50Kg cannot be a soldier ? Of course she can !!"

She's fucking lucky her 2 partners aren't dead.

>IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!
>30 posts
>posted 2 hours and 30 minutes ago

I'm surprised no-one got killed except the terrorist. The idea of him sort of ineffectually grappling with a woman is funny to me.

The real problem is guns guys lol. Ban all guns lol.

Surely racism is behind this

>bomb people fighting muslim extremists in 1999.
>18 years later muslim extremists bomb you

I fucking love this shit, keep it coming famalam.

>The soldier surrendered

My cousin is half Serb. You guys are bro tier.

Jokes on you -- The gun wasn't loaded.

Yugoslavia war is the the biggest european tragedy since WWII. It has clearly shown that the elites are fully pro-mudslime.

>un homme...

Fuck media

tunisian media said that probably he is from tunisian origins

>711
That's ebin

Reminding me of that controversial case in France arround 2012.
Police station is called for a housebreaking, its night time and gendarmes come and see whats going on, a patrol arrive at the villa, 2 policewomen with loaded guns etc no bullshit police, actually trained military personnal, they spot one algerian guy being shady and all in the bush, they ask him why is he there at night, he says some rubbish things then come towards them, believe it or not but he somehow knock out one of the girl cold, she fell, he grabs her gun, the other policewoman panics and run away, she hides behind her police car, don't know how to react, probably petrified, he comes toward her and shot her dead, come back and finish the one he knocked out some seconds ago.
Both of them had husbands, one of them had 3 kids.
At least this algerian scum took a life sentence but he ruined so many lives.

So knowing all that, when the fuck are we going to stop pretending women can do as good of a job as a man especially in the police/military ? They are grown up children that can't think rationnaly under stress and have the strenght of a 12 years old
Fuck women seriously, stay in the fucking back and don't be a burden

Damnit France. Just damn it.

Fuckin shame. The one on the right was smoking hot.

I think it changed recently, but for a long time French soldiers were just psychological decoration with empty rifles, only the patrol leader had magazines.

So perhaps her rifle was unloaded or something like that.

What the fuck, maybe she deserved to die for deserting a fellow downed officer

Sauce?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_military

Thanks dude
Have my (You)

The premeditated existence of our memes are beyond our current understanding of space time mechanics. Memes exist in a plane above space, and time. The 5th dimension if you will. A dimension based on will and desire.

LE PEN FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

>We should expect females to do or understand what is honorable.

I hate this meme
>live in Paris
>never seen a single mime ever

who gives a shit?
Migrants killing people in Europe is a routine as niggers killing people in America

It was a woman so that sort of explains it.

Islam is a religion of peace.

TRY TO REMEMBER THE BASICS OF CQC

O rly?

>woman soldier gets her famas stolen
why do they hire women in the military again?

The real culprit are the smart asses who sent 2 stronk womyn in a potentially dangerous situation.

shoot them before they get close enough for cqc?

No really

How they let them sneak up on her . must not be well trained but then again its a woman so heyy

>the religion of peace strikes again

Its literaly nothing, back up there 's nothing to see

>it's not considered an act of terrorism if it's your own god damn country, twat
Yes it is you dumb moron
Ever heard of DOMESTIC terrorism?
You know, blowing up a government school building with a daycare centre for little babies? You have heard of McVeigh, right?
Not terrorism, I take it?

>t.french born algerian.
You have to go back you piece of shit mohamedan.

The physical criterias during recruitement in competition examinations are a joke when it comes to women though.

They never ask women to do pullups, men must run 2km in less than seven minutes for a shit grade meanwhile women run 400 meters with a more lenient rating rating scale. Same goes for sprint, men typically 100m, while women do 60m again with more lenient rating scale. Is asked to throw weights, women will have 2kg weights while men use 5kilo ones.

In everysingle competition to become a civil servant that has physical examinations it is true. Moreover they all have generous minimum quotas of women recruit required to pass.

This country can burn, I'll sit back and watch.

if the french people just don't get it by now i'm not sure what we can do. The left has firm control over the local media and time is on their side, every day that more migrants come France inches closer to the point of no return

its basically everywhere in the west the same

Its also funny when they need to fill positions, woman get preferred treatment. If you don't have a shitload more qualifications than a woman that applies for the same position you are screwed.

all because
>muh woman quota

Important fact: they were all chairforce personnel.

>Of course it's not considered an act of terrorism if it's your own god damn country, twat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)

We have the same stuff here. Why do we pretend that we're all equal?

SAY IT WITH ME
youtube.com/watch?v=IwKg5fO6MAs

>attacker was "known to the police and intelligence services"

Do French people even realize that the fact we keep seeing this is a product of the failure of the state?

yes, but also failure of our social progressive views. if we cannot diminish poverty in muslim countries or even our own country, getting peeps some education so they wont blow themselves up for a fictional overlord then we might take a turn back and strenghten our national security by giving life sentences for islamistic activites. but i just went full on 1933, am i right?

>be proud French soldier
>surrender weapon to terrorist

TOP KEK

could be just your average muslim "redpilled" by their crappy book

>A dude beheaded his father and brother for allah
it was yesterday

>giving real guns to women

>woman soldier gets her famas stolen
No biggie. It is a well known fact, that the FAMAS cannot be utilised as a weapon anyway. It most likely broke into pieces when he tried to fire it.

phew!

>french flag
>terrorist apologist

go detonate yourself, achmed.

>thousands of whites have to be inconvenienced every week at airports and police checkpoints just so we can continue to import more muslims
France is falling apart