FINALLY! France get what she deserves for her shitty revolution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muPJc0JOfXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I had known France while it was a country in Europe. I have no interest in knowing any country in Africa.

I don't believe that at all. The US is 12% african american, 16% latino, and 5% asian, and mixed marriage is at 7% .

I bet it's mostly white Frenchmen with East Asian or Slavic women.

White women aren't as desirable as they believe they are.

you have no idea how many niggers and muslims there are in france...

You can still know it as a european country, especially if you don't go to Paris or Marseille, though it's gonna be a lot americanised but that's not new.
How can they know how many marriages are interracial if racial statistics are forbidden in france?

Fake news

No one has.

>Racial and ethnic censuses have been banned by the French government since 1978, since the term "race" in France invokes associations with Nazi Germany

How will muslims react?

Mixed marriages in France mean Abdoul marrying his Algerian cousin Fatima.

>since the term "race" in France invokes associations with Nazi Germany
>yfw German hatred for France was so big they went for the Samson option to ruin them both

Honestly, I'm surprised the percentage is that low. That's how fucked we are.

less than in usa, you dumbass

its probably only niggers marrying arabs then, big whoop.

having travelled to both nations, regulary, i doubt that.

strongly depends of the region/city ofcourse...
also this

>Paris
ftfy

Understandable, French women desire the genes for the speediest retreat.

Fake

It's not true at all, only a retard would believe this

I worked for 2 years for a wedding caterer, i've been to hundreds of wedding

i've had less than 5 mixed race weddings

Memes aside, mixed race offspring can be fucking hot when well fed and given exercise from an early age.

What have we done to deserve that ?

This, they're defining "mixed" marriage as that between a "Frenchman" and a foreigner, i.e. a gen 2 Algerian and a gen 1 Algerian

He's gorgeous

Belgium is blackless, right?

This man knows.

being too white for your own good

Yes Trianon was avenged. Now you'll have a nuclear powered islamic republic just 1000 km away from you.

France sucked anyway. The niggers can only improve it.

Everything.

But also, you have only yourself to blame.

You allowed this to happen.

You could rise up and start killing the people making and allowing this to happen, but no, you'll sit here on Sup Forums and just keep moaning and bitching about your fate.

true, which means the truth is worse because unions between a french white and a french nigger are not taken into account

That's full BS.

Our sand niggers just don't work and stay together in their shitty ghettos.
2% of them get married.
0.000001% of them get married to a fat white girl.
So yeah one guy.

>a leaf

no surprises there

you shot him

>cousin
when she's not his sister or niece

never claimed that

Yes going out and killing random people is the best way to convince your fellow countrymen men that your are right and healthy, and that your opinion should be listened to

kys edgelord

>a fucking white flag

As much as I agree with the sentiment niggers can't improve anything.

This is genius-level bantz. Mind blown.

You made fun of tourists from Lafourche Parish when we spoke Cajun, so we voodoo cursed you, cher. C'est pas amiable.

>muslims murder charlie hebdo redaction, in a reaction to mohammed cartoons
>no news-outlet dares to show mohammed cartoons anymore

so obviously violence works
youtube.com/watch?v=muPJc0JOfXI

I married a Swiss girl from Geneva, I'm apparently part of the problem now :(

a while ago a frenchman was so amazed that my country's ID cards has the person's race on it

>I married a Swiss girl from Geneva

You must be hung like a horse.

Single mothers in the making.

im in japan!

i know this is bantz but here's the fastest man in france who finished 3rd at the 200m of the Rio olympics

Fuck you
Fucking gypsies
Go steal some copper

this legit disgusting

Mudslims sperging out is the reason people vote FN more and more

So no, it doesn't convince people to agree with you

Cute :^)

no, this is what they get for colonialism
not in a karma sense, but it's simply the result of teaching millions of Africans how to speak their language

Not even going to Google it but 2nd and 1st were niggers weren't they?

>people vote FN more and more
and still she won't become president, and even if she would, you can't reverse the demographic trend anymore

>this makes it somehow better

it's over soon

FN president = chimpout

we won't need to actively do anything

Bolt and a fucking leaf.

France is dead, in 30 years the country will be islamic. I'm gonna go in a Catholic country and live my life peacefully.

3rd - white
2nd - mixed
1st - black

So the leaf came in first allowing Bolt to win?

haha, where

>I'm gonna go in a Catholic country and live my life peacefully.

Come home, semi-white man

ok francois if you say so

yes but afro americans, this guy is faster than any african so africans won't make frenchies any faster.
He may be the fastest man on earth not to use steroids

>live my life peacefully.
You feel nothing Pierre? Nothing?

Why is France so pathetic? Even Brazil is whiter than France.

jej

French people I work with were shocked when they registered here and were asked their religion.

>Tfw they said Atheist and the commune worker gave them a dirty look
Feels good

This is your inferior German genes infecting what could have otherwise been a nice country.

I don't know, in a South-America country. I prefer living in a country with narcos than living with monkeys ...

You again.
You married a girl from geneve. Not a swiss girl.

I'm not German. I'm Bavarian :^)

This is so fucking good.

Herro :^)

you realize taht literaly 90% of arab women are those who fuck niggers. i realy realy doubt its white french who are in these marriages. even most common whore who burns coals and fucks dozens of men wont marry nigger.

A civil war will be great to wash our country tho.

these women are not white. like i said, , arab women fucks niggers left and right

>German_Animal_Sex_Brothels.png
The difference between mine and yours in mine is made-up, whereas I could hop on a train in 45 minutes find an animal-fucking-brothel in heeeerrrr deutschland

It's not about mixed race dumbass. It's about one French citizen marrying with a non-French citizen.
It could be, say a French marrying with a Chink or an American or even a German.

However, 6 out of 10 of these mixes marriages involve North Africa. Which means that most of these are basically Mohamed marrying Zoubida from her shithole.

It's just a BS fake stat.

Like the one about swiss farmer eating cats and dogs lmao.

Colonization

It wasn't a race between 3 people, all the rest were black or mixed.

DELET

>I could hop on a train in 45 minutes find an animal-fucking-brothel

Looks like you have experience :^)

Go to South America then.

If we had time we could find the average speed of the different races in it. Shouldn't be hard with excel and some Jewgle.

It's a casual google search away

All leftism in the world comes either from France or the anglosphere.

I'm first waiting for the elections

Got it :^)

Considering the world and Anglosphere are synonymous I don't see why you'd make the distinction.

>you will NEVER experience Paris as a white city of romance and culture

france is the least "white" country i care about being destroyed, 0 sympathy, i feel more bad for the swedes even

>no news-outlet dares to show mohammed cartoons anymore

The thing is that it's not necessarily fear of muslims that lead to that. The left already opposes any and all criticism against brown people. So Islamic terrorism actually benefits the left. If one of us used violence, the end result would be harder crackdowns against white people.

When muslims in Europe create their own newspapers, movies, and political parties, I expect that the left will become vehemently anti-Islamic. Because then they will actually be directly at odds with one-another.

But none of this is true?

>left will become vehemently anti-Islamic
The left will be dead.