Turkish minister is out of his mind lately

"We have a readmission deal. I’m telling you Europe, do you have that courage? If you want, we’ll send the 15,000 refugees to you that we don’t send each month and blow your mind,” said Süleyman Soylu on Thursday evening

eu should just pay bulgarians to slaughter them at the border

"President Trump announces his plan to send 15,000 Orkin workers to Europe to counteract roach problem"

Turks are getting desperate
soon they will have a civil war on their hand
it will be glorious

you guys let this happen
all you had to do was listen

come to america and leave the shitskins behind, we could use some help with white repopulation

Pls pls pls
Turkroaches have no idea how far that would push Europeans to the right.

Thats cause they're trusting that Russia got their back, when Putin decides to fuck off them, its going to be funny

The troll in my head is having a giggle thinking about these 15k refugees. Consider they'll be hand picked? Can you imagine the screening process and mentality behind this? They will literally get the dumbest, least human, downs syndrome neckbeard jihadis and point them toward the border.

But deep down I want to see those 15k shot on sight as enemy combatants.

We should immediately make Kurdistan a member of NATO as soon as they declare independence just to fuck Turkey.

God I fucking hate roaches.
Literal subhuman trash.

>15,000 a month
>shock Europe
We literally had 300,000 a month last year. Now we even have fortifications, good luck.

No offense, but I would rather stay somewhere where I can afford a doctor when I turn 40.

This is exactly what Gaddafi did to blackmail funds from the EU

This is exactly what African states do to get aid money for guns

Both these regions have been destabilized as the west shipped weapons to opposition tribes.

Turkey already had a failed uprising and the west arms the kurdish, what do you think will happen next?

Turkey should do it fuck the EU

If the EU wasn't ruled be cucks we would have fucking pushed him around already
Gas refugees and fuck Erdoroach

that'll just erupt in civil war in germany since there's about 5 million of them there

All of the ones in Germany worship the mad sultan. If civil war in Turkey happens, the sultan will call them back as reinforcements.

Bulgarians would do it for free.

15k per month is nothing.Last year alone was over a million.
They didnt do much to stpp them but took a few billion eu money

15000 a month is perfectly manageable though, only like 150000 a year for whole of Europe. Sweden once took in more than that on its own.

The vast majority of Syrians here are Kurds, which means the balance here is now tipped in the favor of Kurdish Turks. The civil war spreading to Germany only means the Erdogan Turks will get driven out.

at what point do statements like these become threats and declarations of war? Does the roaches call the shots in Europe now?

This is actualy great, we just have to spin the facts towards us saving these refugees from the dictator Erdogan, Warming people up to go to war with Turkey.

WIN/WIN EMINENT

When we're sure the rest of NATO won't stab us in the back. This will never happen, because NATO is mostly the USA and UK and the two of you are itching to genocide us, so baring Turkey ragequitting and attacking us it will never go hot.

Trump is right, NATO really should be ended... or we should let Kurdistan in so Turkey will break the treaty and we can get rid of the turkroaches forever.

No, he's been trying to threaten Europe for awhile now and he's going to run out of ideas soon other than "I'll murder my entire Kurdish Population if you don't do this for me".

Filthy Roaches.

There will never be a war. We'll simply end up taking more refugees until we cease to exist.

Jup

The EU should hire me. I have a plan to save Europe.

>where is this Kurdistan you speak of

Germans and the lack of humor yeah i kinda expected that.

what ya doing Swiss cheese?! where is that backbone?

what do you know ? australia is full of cunts anyway

Be steadfast Europe!

there's a very good chance that turkey is going to have a real coup soon. the turkish government is panicking

>mass immigration is a good thing
>migrants can be used as a biological weapon
Which is it ?

How about we send back the 400000 drains on society we have here back to Turkey?

Civil war in Turkey when ?

Day of the pesticide when lads?

From the first day of the refugee deal there were reports that Turkey filters out the educated or at least physically capable-to-work refugees and sends the sick, retarded and underage refugees on to europe. All in all nothing will change but the quantity.

>ciation needed

FUCK ALL THIS. TELL ME WHEN'S THE NEXT HABBENING. SHIT'S GETTING FUCKING DRY LATELY.

>lately

Just send monthly 150000 turks back to turkey, until they stop it.

"We just want to send our riff-raff to Hungarian prisons, too warm in Turkey."

>
>All of the ones in Germany worship the mad sultan. If civil war in Turkey happens, the sultan will call them back as reinforcements.

Wrong. About half of the Turks here love him, the other half hates his guts. As roaches are generally cowards I highly doubt that many would actually fight for the faggot goatfucker.

>If you want, we’ll send the 15,000 refugees to you that we don’t send each month

15,000 arrive each month in Germany. They are ALREADY sending that much each month.

Why don't they just send as many refugees/migrants as possible if they have that power?

>considering letting turkey join the EU
>Control and stem the tide of Muslim immigration
>They're muslim so muslim immigrants will stay in Turkey for the EU gibs
>That will stop the rise of the right!!

>It's now being used as a weapon

Well done EU! Were in competent hands with you!

Nice try jamal

BASED

There is no way they don't consider the consequences of this.
Is Turkey secretly based and trying to red pill us all?

lol

But will work. Turkey somewhat works with the EU to somewhat stabilize the refugee situation. If they would pull out or intentionally stir up trouble, the EU will be in deep shit.

They push for their interests. If Right Wing Government arise in some European country, they'll simply negotiate with them, and in all reality might unite with them against the EU.

Take Russia for example. We had a heap of conflicts, but relations right now are pretty cordial.

Kek

>send in more roaches