YRYR

You rage you lose thread.

>in auto
>hold autoshifter

Pain, so much fucking pain. Wish he'd just get bbq'd like that fast and the furious guy.

By the time the five African guardsmen were gathered in the punishment room, Taylor Swift was shaking and sobbing loudly around the ring gag. Drool was pooling from the corners of her mouth, and her cheeks were streaked with black mascara and tear stains. She lay huddled, curled up in a ball on the mattress, violently sobbing, as they closed in around her. As they loomed over her, she began to sniffle, quieting down, and looking up at them, fear evident in her pretty blue eyes. They knelt all around her, and began warming their cocks up, slowly jerking off as they passed around a bottle of lube, which they applied generously. Ulu then said, “Taji your up.”

Taji was the biggest of the five guards, being nearly seven feet tall, and his cock was nearly the size of Taylor’s skinny little forearm. Taylor gazed upon the huge black man in terror as he grabbed a handful of her pale blonde hair and pulled her into a kneeling position. She began shaking her head vigorously and mumbling around the gag in her mouth. “MMhhhmmmh.”

“Don’t worry, Ms. Swift, you’ll be singing a different tune by the time we’re done with you,” and with that he laughed deep and throaty. He then climbed under, sliding his feet over the pvc pipe keeping her legs spread, and pressing her nubile body against his large muscular one. Her pale white skin contrasted sharply with his dark, coaly black skin. He lifted her by the hips, and slid his huge meaty cock into her now well-used, well-lubed pussy. His four comrades stood over them, watching and working their cocks, as Taji began to pump his hips, working his dick in and out of Taylor’s pussy.

DELT

Kek, that's the NYT. This is what the American newspaper of record has been reduced to in current year.

Fake

whatever helps you sleep at night

>"official emoji"
REEEEEEEEEEE
THEY'RE NOT APPROVED BY THE UNICODE CONSORTIUM AND ARE THEREFORE ILLEGITIMATE

Fake and checked

Delete this
REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I hate New Zealand now

Did you know Kristen Stewart also loves BBC?

>you don't need a degree in semionics
I don't know what it means though.
The journalist was probably a degenerate projecting.
Two palm tree and banana on hamac ?
Wispering devil ?
Raining man, gay orgy ?
Eggplant balanced on a ruler ?
Peach with phone on top ?

/lgbt/, please explain this to me.

This makes me furious.

>not knowing you can manually shift on auto shifter which is obviously what he is doing

too furious

babby wanted to pretend he was driving a real car

everyone who owns an Audi is a piece of shit without exception