HAHAHAHAHAHABABABABABABHAHAHAHABHA

Rural and suburban retards are getting FUCKED!!!!!!!

FUCK I CANT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHABABABABAGAHAHAHAHABABABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

roll

rolling

Shilling aside, did these really help americans? The Democucks like to make alot of bullshit programs that do nothing but burn cash

rolling

define "helping them"

is it like the EPA telling farmers they have to retain a literal rain puddle on their land because it counts as a wetland?

Are these the agencies that put non-whites in white areas or is that the other one?

alright, rolling

rolling

>Implying self sufficient rural people WANT big brother government agencies in their lives

I know how hard it is for Breadline Russians to understand but people do not like the government in America and want as little state involvement as possible in their business.

rolling

Three less democrat programs that have all their funding tied up in administration and no benefit beyond the paychecks of the administrators.

Rural retards get btfo again.

They hate Democrats so much yet they still get so much help from fucking New Deal era policies, departments and agencies

>kikeshington post

Rollan

Haha

rollin dolan

let's just be real here the "proud" americans voted for him so he would stop giving mexicans welfare and in exchange they would get more... but nana this orange faggot gives the top 5% more tax cuts and 50% of his voters will die because they have no healthcare anymore hahaha but atleast WE WILL BUILD A "WALL" (FENCE) AND THEY WILL PAY FOR IT (THEY WON'T) HAHAHAHA

Seth Rollins

>self sufficient rural people

Literally no such thing. Rural and suburban retards would die at age 15 from dysentery if it weren't for the science provided by ultra high IQ city people.

I'm a fucking wizard guys! I DID IT!

mostly just the 1%

Come on KEK make me a Wizard!

rural US is really fucking ugly

god save us all from the federal government's (((help)))

Fug

More like Rural Market Expansion Agencies.

holy shit rural retards btfo

even better haha

Rollolololing for battle mage famalam

>Trump cuts government spending
>doesn't cut taxes
>Americans are okay with this.
Why?

>washington post

>Help
Why don't you shitlibs keep "helping" Detroit. Surely that economy is one second away from being a metropolis Utopia.

ROOOLL

rolllllllllllllll

you are a credit to your country

>funding agriculture
>Helping farmers
this is fucking economics 101
The only thing it does is raise inflation

Bip doo da

It's just nitpicking, you can easily find urban wasteland filled with niggers or spics living near abandoned buildings and beautiful Northwest American towns.

So do germans.

>DRUMPF JUST ELIMINATED A PROGRAM THAT DIRECTLY AFFECTE YOU FARMER BROWN, -BE SURE TO VOTE FOR HER IN 2020 TO GET THEM BACK!

hehe

czheck em

roll

ROLL

Rolletje

That's cause it's filled with right wing retards.

hahahaa

1(800)ROL-LING

I've lived in a rural place for a long time and i've never heard of those programs. I've noticed a huge disconnect where leftists seem to think rural areas 'need' a bunch of gov't programs but in reality, most rural people have never heard of them and get by year in and year out with no gov't assistance.

Tl;dr: yeah, they're just leftist programs designed to burn cash.

""""Helping""""

(((helping)))

Cleric
Mentalist(Metalist)
Battlemage
Wizard(Virgin)
Deathknight
Battlemage
Merchant(Jew)
Monk
Magician(Hitler)
Strider
Elementalist(Hippie)
Theurge
Tinker
Arcanist
Sentinel
Dancer(Faggot)

He is actually is going to cut taxes, though I think for various reasons this isn't in the bill. Unfortunately, however even without future tax cuts, making these massive cuts would still not eliminate America's crippling deficit, which will become even more damaging as the country's economy improved, ironically, due to increased interest rates.

Can you just tell your bosses its not working. This shit is just annoying. Its just not working. You have to stop.

>live in bumfuck Appalachia
>never heard of the "Appalachian Regional Commission"

Honestly, it sounds like some faggots getting paid big bucks to sit on their asses and do nothing.

I fucking hate my life

Roland

Based warrior-mage hybrid pls

As part of the 1 percent I am glad that those tax cuts are being given and I can't wait till they do it here in Australia, I love it when you leftist fucks complain about it as I get more wealth, stay poor and mad.

rollin

roll

>he doesn't understand that that literal rain puddle brings nutrients to the land which makes the soil fertile which makes the yields good and means that you don't have to pay for fertiliser

>canadian education

I got alchemist and I'm an industrial chemist by trade.

kek works in mysterious ways

alpha and omega

laughin bones

>Philanderer

>I'm 31 but have only had sex with eight women

>Stop the spending!
>reduce the deficit!
B-but I wasn't serious! I just like to complain about boomers!

>As part of the 1 percent

I doubt it.

99.9% of pol is not in the top 1%. You retards are just billionaire globalist cucks for the wealthy elites.

roll

well folks see you all in 3 days

Burger urban design is the least aesthetic thing man has ever produced.

Rolly rol de fol de roll.

how to derail a thread: the D&D edition

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'
What?
Come on!
Yeah

Hahahahaha

>Samurai.

I am now confirmed weeaboo.

Rolling

Think what you want leaf all I know is I never have to work, I own my own house, I have enough money sitting in investments that I can live comfortably and buy what I want when I want.

Feels good to have wealth and get more tax breaks from the government and taunt people like you online who cry about it, feels fucking good indeed!

Looks pretty shitty. They have no space or privacy

rollex

rollinrollin

Let's see what career path is best suited for my maple purity.

>all I know is I never have to work,

typical entitled NEET

This is what (((pol))) worships. Fucking trust fund gibs

OP: 13 (You)s
Kangaroo Jack:31 (You)s
Both used one image and one post.
>How can Shills even compete?

>less government agencies
>this is supposed to be a bad thing
Oh yeah we totally got btfo, we got exactly what we wanted, how will we ever recover?

no faggy merchants pls

You're assuming that people voted for Trump in order to get more GIBS. But white rural voters are not niggers. They voted for principles and values, not for financial gain.

Surprising no one.

Government programs keep people poor.

oh boyo, something good pls

LOL Trust fund gibs, I did inherit a portion of my wealth and that I will not deny, most of it was due to my own creation and running my own business that I built up from scratch and then sold for a large amount of money. I then invested half of that money into 6 rental properties and then put the other half into investments. The extra money I got from my grandparents and parents passing away was just the icing on the cake.

God it feels good to be able to shitpost on a chinese anime board to you leaf and watch as you get madder because you are dirt poor and hate it that other people are richer than you.

Rolling

lol

>Delta Regional Authority
That is a program designed to help black people.
The Republican voters in those states are happy about this.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

kek, I bet they had to make these because burgers kept confusing them with Austrians