Fb.com/bbcnews/videos/1875954585995662/

fb.com/bbcnews/videos/1875954585995662/

what does pol think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaGdwfykYGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my cousin thought this is a great idea and we should have more of this :')

no one have any thoughts about this wonderful idea?

LOL!

"It's not just a one way street, Abdullah shows how to cook Syrian food" What a fucking meme.

personally i'd love to learn more about syrian cuisine!

My only qualm is why there aren't Syrian females staying with native European men. Where is my ficki ficki huh? This isn't fair.

Mhhh, she likes to have Syrian cock

This person has a molestation or group sex fetish. That's all you have to know about this story. She knew by moving in with subhumans she would be molested every night.

The worst thing is that she is being disingenuous by obscuring her group sex fetish by trying to make a political statement about helping refugees.

MUH FOOD
What a tired argument.
We got the recipes they can fuck off now.

Yeah and she is making the program seem all innocent and nice when she is actually just a massive whore for 5ft Abduls.

I think we should ban Swedes from Sup Forums

It's not just a one way street bro

If its not just a one way street start sending your women over to Britbongistan to take part in a similar campaign as the one in your video but where they stay with native Britbong males.

pretty good propaganda
it almost influenced me

But just wait for all the rape and violence to happen and this project will be shut down

I hate her patronising reduction of humanity more than she loves anal. people are not nice because they come from Syria and are much more likely than random western men to rape kill or blow up

will there be only syrian men in those housings?

Bro, it's got to be white British men like myself. We need the ficki ficki too. This is not a one way street.

Nice piece of propaganda. Actually it's funny because it shows you how desperate the pro-immigration community really is.

Our race is the only one stupid enough to not fight for their own interests and for that, we're completely doomed.

really? fucking goybook?

kys faggot.

Lets cut the crap. These men coming to our countries are looking for white women to fuck and as much easy money as possible.

The money these brown men get comes from taxes, men pay the vast majority of taxes (especially when including the fact that the majority of female tax payers are government workers, so the money they pay in taxes was tax money to begin with).

And the women these brown men want are the same women white men want, there is a limited supply.

No wonder European males are against it.

She won't be so happy when she gets raped. Stupid fucking women.

So you're telling me I'm paying Syrians money to fuck our women?
guess I really am a cuck

Yeah, the term wage cuck is founded in reality. I pay taxes as well in the UK, Abdul down the street has 10 kids with 3 wives (one white), all on the government benefits. And this is even forgetting about the refugee crisis. Us white men are being cucked on every front.

i think our woman are already doing that willingly

When I was blue pilled I did make out with a couple of Swedish girls here now I think of it lol. Probably for the best we didn't ficki ficki though.

did you get any falukorv or köttbullar in return tho?

h hey.. at least they are integrating.

god fucking dammit

Not sure what köttbullar is, but one did grope my falukorv.

They are integrating alright.

things might improve with leaving the EU and tightening benefits, numbers coming in have dropped already though maybe temporarily

Lets hope so. My hope is that the general Zeitgeist is shifting in our favor as Millennial's grow up and see reality.

>its not just a one way street

but if we want naturalization it is considered to be privileged.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaGdwfykYGY

This really unsettled me. I feel bad for the woman, and worried for her. I guess I support refugees becoming integrated so they do not cause more problems but there is no justification for them to be there in the first place other than as cheap labour so I don't think the wealthy politicians even want them to integrate and become educated because that would limit their primary purpose, to become working class citizens in a low-birthrate country.

>why there aren't Syrian females staying with native European men

Because the Syrian men left their women to die back in their home country

>youtube.com/watch?v=YaGdwfykYGY

Thanks for this lel.

>they get thousands of euros, a place to stay, free medical care, the chance to rape without being executed

>we get camel burger recipe

Tbqh famster, sounds like a killer deal!

Well they should bring some of their women for us to fuck at least, they are taking the piss.

Sorry user, they died .

Then they have nothing for us and should be removed as soon as possible. As a wise man I knew once said, "They are about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop".