Is this just a honeypot?

Is this just a honeypot?

Yes, they are controlled opposition

>pan-uralism

Mää veljeilemässä ryssien kanssa, ebin :D:D

Painu nyt jo vittuun siitä.

It's more like a pot full of shit desu

Venäjä on oikeutetusti suomalaista maaperää. Ennen slaavien muuttoa sinne, sitä hallitsi suomalais-ugrilaiset.

Explain this? Looks like it might be funny

probably just a gimmick for the swedis govt to get all the problematic swedes on a list

Not really, its just saying finnish folklore is better than swedish/norwegian/danish folklore

Veri musta Dawn elää kunniattomuus. Kukaan mutta ei muita, kun kaikki tapahtuu kynnyksellä tulee. Jumala antakoon meille anteeksi.

i listened to a few podcasts and they did strike me as suspicious... then again they're nordcucks so they probaly are suspicious.

Ibet when they try to expose the honeypot they will find out that 100% of them are an agent of a honeypot that they just didn't know.

Though it is. We don't have cucks like Loki or Thor for our gods, but Alpha Gods like Ukko, Tapio and Väinämöinen

>Republicanism

Into the bin it goes

i havent seen any anti finnishism with NRM, dont they have a finnish chapter?

Yes, but they are cuckolds for Sweden, i.e. Odinism and denial of our eastern roots

dont know much about your roots, apart from the language. What do you mean?

kek

Isn't that the Finnish way, though?

>Is this just a honeypot?
No goy go back to bed

That we are not nordic, hence we dont belong to "nordic federation". We are our own ethnic group, from urals, not scandis or slavs

>alpha gods
>no one ever heard of them

Oh wow suomis are super-gay

delete this

>ITT: Scandinavian shills.

You can kinda tell how shit this place is going by all the people constantly shitting on every individual, group & subculture that even resembles WN or resistance to globalist Jews.

Been to Sweden, met some, & speak to a Finnish member on Twitter & Insta every now & then.

To the genuine dudes here, don't listen to the all the posters that seem to constantly demonize these groups & individuals over some shit or another while never offering an alternative or even constructive criticism in its place.

They're shills or normies, who cares. Once you swallow the NS pill that shit just kinda washes off.

>wewuz Natsoc LARPers

Get out of the way and let the grown ups save the huwhite race

It's not, but it is a gay symbol. Members are known to post this picture with their bare asses above it, spreading. The arrow points towards their butthole, indicating where the dick is supposed to go.

>Fuck look at all this shit going down will someone stop it?
>SD?
>Nah, fuck them they're sell outs/moderates
>NF?
>Nah fuck they're gay/honeypot

This is what shilling looks like