Styx

Is this guy redpilled? Or does he bluepill us? Controlled opposition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4c6mOwumiNw
youtube.com/watch?v=TTw47MTlO1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you still watch Styx, please seek help

Well, why? Help me out ameribro...

You leave Styx out of this, kraut.

>The Grand Warlock
>controlled
It's actually quite funny you'd think that.

OK, please no defamation BS I don't want this to get closed. Just fucking tell me your mature opinion on him.

he's not redpilled he's just a borderline degenerate at best. Stop wasting time watching Styx

Is that photoshopped? LMAO...

Styxhexenhammer666 is not an ethno-nationalist
thank fuck somebody isn't.

So goddamn dogmatic bout race.

He is a very well informed articulate anti-globalist civic nationalist and proponent of western culture. He rains sulphur and brimstone on the cultural relativists and sjw hive-mind.

>Styxhexenhammer666 is not an ethno-nationalist
I thought he was desu... It's actually quite funny, I seem to not have got his message.

Styx is blowing the lid off the deepstate

youtu.be/4c6mOwumiNw

That's about all, peace out

Look how the murrican recoils at mere implication of independent thought and breaking away from authoritarian idealism. At the idea that you don't have to throw out all the niggers but just the unpatriotic and retarded ones.

He's a civic nationalist, one of the few that get their ideology right.

So why does everyone hate him then?

It's Real

Stop being an ethnonationalist.

Because of muh kill all non-whites ethno-state now ideology on Sup Forums. Also shills. Too bad that white is not an ethnicity, which is only proven time and time again by questions like "are italians white", "are slavs white" etc.

Oh god, why? WHY?

I see.

No, you

hi styx

>Styx Cut his Hair
YEAHHHHH! Looking good. Reminds me of a young Sam Hyde.

This, why anyone cares about this guys opinion for any reason, I just can't see why your waste the time. People joke on molymeme vids but this guys stuff is way more bland and cringy

Is he Finnish

That's an old pic actually. He let it grow since then, it's long. Kek.

LMAO, why finnish?

He understands US poilitics pretty well. His rambling about occult is pretty interesting. Weak at foreign politics. Thinks Russia invaded Crimea.

I watch Styx

There's no reason to have a problem with him lmao he's honestly correct about almost everything he says. His opinion stuff, he says beforehand that it's purely his opinion and here's why.

You should stop shilling against somebody fighting the good fight for us against our enemies.

Yeah, just checked. With his current look he will never been taken serious, except by some fringe internet sects. Sad. He has potential

He has beautiful chinky eyes. Suomi

At least he actually grasps and feels the concept of meme magic

One of the rare people out there being public about it

>Thinks Russia invaded Crimea.
I think it confuses a lot of us because of info bombardment saying you did.

he is a faggot and that is for sure

It confuses those who listens to disinfo and fake news.

Alright your foreigner card is showing.

Fuck off and come back when you've spent over 20 years in Europe listening to anti-Russian works. It's not always obvious it's propaganda, and it gets us young.

>Thinks Russia invaded Crimea

You did tho, didn't you?

No one is stopping anyone from doing his own research. Especially such independent and red pilled (as he claims to be) talking heads about politics like Styx

So apparently you get a temporary block on Sup Forums if you open a thread wanting to discuss Styx in a civilized, neutral manner.

Interesting.

He has been whining about shilling and stuff, maybe he has some janitor connection to Sup Forums.

Is Sup Forums aimed at being a safe space for all these Tubers...?

alright YouTube its time to normalize Satanism.
and its actually quite funny that people think pizzagate is real.
oh and by the way spirit cooking is just performance art...thats about all peace out

> My...precious.....

Agreed - he's pretty based IMO and has impressive analytical skills.

he voted for obongo in 2008
he's a alt-lite cock muncher

The problem is that literally everyone blasts one and the same disinfo, big or small, right or left, doesn't matter. The eastern sources do the same but to opposite purpose of disinformation. And nearly nobody independent does any field research since war scenarios are kinda dangerous to begin with, so few would risk it. Local sources are as polarized as all others, so all in all there is about zero good information on the subject readily available. The only actually good sources are obscure and hard to find enough that nobody only semi-interested in the matter would research them.

do you actually take this bum seriously?

he actually admitted that he is bisexual

Proof ?

shoo shoo

Also agree. I like him and his vids -- great election analysis. Don't watch regularly though.
Why post pics to deride him? At least he's putting his face and views at there.

styx always talks about being a civic nationalist, but when push comes to shove he acts like a cuck bitch. he supports U.S. refugee programs and citizenship for all illegal immigrants regardless of whether or not they accept american culture. he's cool with spics who wave the mexican flag, pump out 20 kids, and suck up welfare dollars being able to vote democrat and fuck our country up.

it was in a old vid
watch them all and you'll find it

Hes a beta nu male faggot/ autistic roleplayer/ schizoid affective edgelord. Anyone that thinks otherwise falls into the beta nu male faggot/ autistic roleplayer/ schizoid affective edgelord paradigm.

> is not an ethno-nationalist
>anti-globalist civic nationalist and proponent of western culture.

These two are not mutually exclusive. White culture is the western culture. Every member of another ethnicity is a refugee in the white man's world. Prove me wrong.

>more shareblue/antifa krautposting

Even as an ethno-nationalist I agree with this. He is great for quick rundowns.

This

Shilled for (((civic)))-nationalism
Refuse to name the jew
Often correct but with just the right amount of wrong to try to corrupt things further.
Oppose ethno-nationalism
/x/-tier non-sense

He really should just cut his fucking hair, and grow a moustache

He only wares a jacket what do you think.

>With his current look he will never been taken serious
He gains like 2,00 subscribers every couple days

He doesn't touch on the Jewish angle in anything.

He practiced black magic, he knows the answers to the questions, and spreads the truth. how is he controlled op?

why not? How many standard wagies do you take seriously? Why would take your average officecuck normie's opinions more seriously then styx's?

>black magic
and Gods real.

>red-pilled
>refuse discussing occult
>shills people who are more woke then him

but why?

Anyone who denies the reality of race is aiding the destruction of europe regardless of what else they believe.

>Jesus practiced black magic and used it for good
>Styx is doing the same thing
>Styx is Jesus

>That picture

you're lying, in his video about homosexuals he said he was not gay. provide proof

He discusses occult all of the time.

And what do you mean "shills people"?

That sounds like how a newfag would phrase it.

gay means only men
bisexual means men & women

it's obvious that your lying, otherwise you would bother to provide proof.

You ever see that episode of King of the Hill where Bobby gets a tarot card deck and starts hanging around geeky, occult losers?

That episode sums the whole thing up.

I've gotten dissatisfied recently - he doesn't always feed himself enough information before spouting of. Yes he's smart and has good analytic powers, but he falls into ruts of thinking which becomes boring, and, he shoots from the hip. What was it recently? He went on about something that if he'd waited 15 minutes he could have more of the story. Of course no-one is omniscient but it broke the image of godlike analysis that had built up in my mind.

The rut thing was, that SJW celebs do it for the money. Something like that. I disagree, that's over-simple.

you want proofs? are you a rooster?
it was in a video about a year ago watch them yourself and find the proofs

>degenerate
how big of a fucking loser can you possibly be as to sincerely adopt a word into your everyday lexicon from a fucking safe space internet board, especially one that specifically caters to subcultures that you would spitefully label with that same word. what's more is that i guarantee you use it irl as well and without a hint of irony or self-awareness. you are just as pathetic as the tumblrinas who use words like "problematic" whenever they see something they don't like. i hope you realize that. pls kys because retards like you who take this place way too seriously are cancer

To be fair he lives in the 2nd whitest state in the US, Vermont (1st is Maine). You have to be around enough brown people for them to bother you. If he moved, he'd start being an ethnonationalist, I don't doubt. If the whole US were as white as Vermont I wouldn't care, either.

To be fair he does live at his mom's place in rural Vermont and dresses like a failed goth rock bassist. His analysis is pretty good but once in a while he wanders into territory that he doesn't fully understand and comes off like a turbo edgelord when he talks about destroying people with muh memetics.
Oh and he threw a hissy fit when his Canadian gf broke up with him

oh so that's where the 10.2 inch dick meme comes from

styx is better than the legacy media, honestly.

He mentioned in one video that he used to live in the Mexican part of Texas, and has no problem with Mexicans

do you at least know the subject of the video? he uploads like million videos a day

>t. Degenerate

+1

i think it was a minecraft lets play
so just watch all of them
then you'll have the proof you seek

Yeah I felt for him when he had that break-up - not nice for anyone to go through.

DA LAAAAME STEEEM LAGACY METEOR

>He's gay
>Proof
>Um
>Lel nah I'm actually trolling you

P R E T E N D I N G

Whoever he really is, he's at least better than that controlled opposition kike douchebag PJW.

y u mad tho?

He literally is our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=TTw47MTlO1w

Are you talking about this pic?
I just cited 1 big example, he also vented at Milo recently for "being a pedo", when obviously it was quite the opposite and just media defamation, he is so scared of. And the re is fuckton of independent info on the internet to do a reasonable research on multiple topics,

Checked therefore it's true.

he also said it in a video a long time ago
i don't think i will ever find it

He hints at them all the time, bruh.

lol I remember him from literally 10 years ago on youtube, when nearly all his videos were charles manson stuff. And the ones where he talked to the camera were REALLY cringeworthy and edgy, like something that could legit be in a cringe compilation. He's removed all trace of them

This, i am a literal nazi but i agree with him in every video

Very torn desu

>hating on based Styx

kys

he's literally never been wrong

>Be lefty/pol/ or r eddit
>Spend all day shitposting about Styx, Varg, PJW, and dozens of others
>Never once criticize any leftist
>Never once criticize kangs or jews
>Expect to blend in with actual Sup Forums
>Get shekels from CTR and shariablue

Another day another shekel, right rabbi?

fuck of shill