Just had to post this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4326396/St-Patrick-s-Day-revellers-look-little-worse-wear.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Pcn_-d2gY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinophyma
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lab partner starts talking about why we don't celebrate St.Georges day
>always laughing about the chinks in the labs

I think he's hiding his true power level

Guy on the right has the scariest nose ever, I can feel change in my pockets move on its own.

Fucking hell that nose.

Holy fuck Brits are ugly.

>Guy on the right has the scariest nose ever, I can feel change in my pockets move on its own.

Ha yep, this is why I started the thread. I only posted the Daily Mail link to confirm its real. Gob smacking.

Cosy lab dynamics, you should make some hints.

The shock and horror of people getting drunk on an annual alchoalic holiday?

The money these twats spend in bars, clubs and takeaways really outweighs the damage done.

My bar alone had every member of staff working, serving thousands throughout the day, with minimal fights. Mostly drunk staggering. The taxi firms and takeaways would be raking in the money aswell as local hotels.

I don't really see the problem?

Who do you think started all the trouble?

he's got the ol' whiskey nose!

>My bar alone had every member of staff working, serving thousands throughout the day, with minimal fights. Mostly drunk staggering. The taxi firms and takeaways would be raking in the money aswell as local hotels.
> I don't really see the problem?

Yeah lad.

In general bars and clubs do brilliantly in University towns these days. All of the cheap money being pumped into student loans is making a lot of alcohol, taxi and takeaway providers very rich. Not to mention all the first time moving away from home sluts being injected into these towns, chads are cleaning up.

If only there was a negro holiday that no one observed like in America.

that fucking NOSE

I see the issue here

He has rhinophyma.

It's a fucking costume you idiots. Holy shit leave your basements.

I work/live in a rugby/student town. And can confirm everything you said. It's the football lot that are the problem drinkers. Younger Students can be annoying sure but in a more white-girl-wasted way.

The worst is the middle aged women at hen parties grabbing your ass like a perv at a tatty bar. But I'm sure most of us can deal with that.

can't believe it's not shopped

>these people ACTUALLY exist

I can't even explain the emotion I'm feeling.

It's like rage mixed with emptiness and awe

That's fucking hilarious.

Rainbow Snatch is just the persona of some chick on InfoWars. It's satire brah.

he really should get that fixed

Looks like Millenial Millie from YT/InfoWars

Haha yeah saw that also.

Ha yeah sounds familiar.

>that nose
>those teeth

Britland what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Pcn_-d2gY

There is no permanent fix. The tissue will keep regrowing and trapping pockets of sebum. The way they treat it is to cut it off and sculpt out what is essentially a new nose, but it would have to be redone periodically throughout his life.

Also look at the skull shape, it has Negroid-type elements.

I hate Britain.

>It's like rage mixed with emptiness and awe
that's called despair

Dam you think his nose is like that due to sebum build up? Is that why Jews have large noses also?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinophyma

Jews have hook noses because shit genetic, its a common trait of mid eastern people. The guy in that picture might be a Jew, mind you, but his exaggerated red bulbous nose is absolutely a case of rhinophyma.
J.P. Morgan had it as well which is why he was so reclusive.

Very interesting thanks.

>non-elongated skull
>caucasian-semite nose shape
>caucasian eyepockets
Nah

No dude look at the top of his head.

God i hate the day after Saint Patrick's day. It's a special kind of shame you feel seeing your culture and identity being raped to death because of Irish-American (((merchants))).