WHITE female Goa victim CONFIRMED COAL BURNER

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4326394/Accused-backpacker-murderer-claims-relationship-her.html

BLACKED!
You mad white bois?

Eat the curry, end up as slurry

Get with Parjeet, end up as shit on the street.

why would i be mad about a tainted woman?

fuck her. god punished her.

Traveling girls man. Don't expect them to be honest about what they be doing.

BURN THE COAL

guess they're in the off state now

Why would Sup Forums be mad? She looks like a typical leftist whore

is this supposed to be a surprise?

Nope, just a valuable lesson to unaware white men.

Okay Satan.

Hey it's not my fault that white women are completely oblivious to danger and betray their own men.

Is the bitch down there with you now?

Perhaps.

He's most probably BS'ing at the advise of his lawyer so he can go for 'Crime of Passion' defence...why the fuck would anyone rape/mutilate/kill a wimin he was banging 'on again off again' ???

The manner she was brutalized and killed suggests 'harsh rejection of his advances' by her and his fear of her testimony afterwards...

>'harsh rejection of his advances'

Come on, she has been photographed with several Indian men. Why would she say no to this guy? The guy she was with in the club was less attractive.

Her last words before her lights went out..."Go Poo in the Loo Currynigger not in Muh VaGoo"...

>CONFIRMED
>claims
Pick one

>Sleep with the poo, end up in the loo

This version pleases me. All hail Satan.

Who the fuck puts a window right beside a door?

>Her last words before her lights went out..."Go Poo in the Loo Currynigger not in Muh VaGoo"...

Haha you underestimate white traveling girls, they want the poo in their loo.

Dude, she is also photographed drinking and holding hands with several Indian men. We all know what she was doing there.

Toll status: paid

TOLL STATUS: PAID

POO

:3

Bot malfunctioning? Buy why.

Burn the poo, end up in the loo.

Satan speaks truth.
Can confirm. I've done a LOT of backpacking.

I've seen things you larpers wouldn't believe. A Korean girl fucking guys for 20 bucks in the hostel kitchen. I watched a German girl blow 4 guys for free in the hostel laundry. All those moments will never be lost in my mind... like semen stains on a tiled floor... Time to fap.

Toll: Paid

>Police say local petty criminal Bhagat has admitted killing the adventurer after she spurned his sexual advances following the Holi festival party at a Palolem beach resort, near Canacona.

>A post-mortem revealed she had been strangled and raped. She also had suffered severe injuries to her face and head consistent with being attacked with a broken bottle.

>But Goan attorney Vikram Varma told MailOnline: ‘It is true that Danielle and Vikat knew each other last year. You can see evidence of this from her Facebook page.

>But Inspector Filomeno Costa, Officer in Charge of Canacona Police Station, told MailOnline that twisted Bhagat had rejected the allegation of rape because he said the pair had been in a relationship dating back to her last trip to Goa 12 months ago. ‘Vikat claims he has enjoyed relations with Miss McLaughlin since last year. This is his defence – that he was in relationship with her.’

>Police Inspector Filomeno Costa told MailOnline: ‘You simply can’t believe a word that Vikat says. However this is his defence.’

What did I tell you about slimy lawyers angling for a 'crime of passion' defence because they were facebook buddies ?

>‘It is true that Danielle and Vikat knew each other last year. You can see evidence of this from her Facebook page.

This is all you need to know.

You IDDF (Indian Diaspora Defence Force) by any chance ?

Nah lol, am just a white guy that is a truth seeker.

Fucking idiot

We will bury you.