Share and rate founders of your country faggots

Share and rate founders of your country faggots.

This is Jinnah btw. Too secular for my taste but he made the country so that's something.

Do you guys shit in the streets as well?

Yes they do

>Too secular for my taste
Explain yourself, islamist scum

Fucking sad.

Maybe this Jinnah guy should have given you toilets before he gave you a country.

you truly should be one country, cultural ties are obvious

looks like you have some competition there Gupta, don't want to lose your title now do you?

this guy created that shithole Punjeet?

I mean you could maybe argue Henghis or William The Conqueror but Alfred played a pivotal roll by finally uniting England as one kingdom. Also fun fact "Ælfræd" means 'Wise Elf' so the founder of England was literally King Wise Elf The Great.

In what way is Islam helping Pakistan at the moment?

Although many egyptians, including myself, believe that Egypt is an old as fuck and we wuz kangz and sheeeeiit. Nasser is still influencial in modern Egypt.

If Egypt is your country you should no doubt go back there or be forced to.

I was born there. I'm a duel citizen and I voted for trump. You have a problem their leaf?

please go back you arab backwards fuck

True Egyptians aren't Arabs.

>I'm a duel citizen and I voted for trump.
>duel citizen

Mein gott.

(My presumption is always that someone from an Islamic country is a Muslim and therefore an enemy.)

what are they then

I can see where you coming from. But thankfully I'm coptic orthodox. Believe it or not egypt is having a secret religious enlightenment phase. Many Muslims are converting to Christianity thanks to morsi and the brotherhood. I predict in 50 years egypt will stop being an Islamic majority country.

Kangz

WE WUZ KANGS

>duel citizen
>egyptian education

You see why I need to be here?

>duel citizen
>problem their
I see you have already mastered American "English"

Bow down peasants

Yeah, I asimilated quit nice hear. English is the most hardest laungage. Its okay if I makes some mistakes.

>Ps. I'm baiting

Shot I almost got the digits

Gorm "the Old"

Ruled around 900-940 and is considered the first official king of Denmark (probably because of his long rule).
His son, Harald, united all the Danes when he ascended the throne.

What's there to explain?

He dreamt of a secular country with a Muslim majority separate from India kind of like Turkey.

I want a Democratic Caliphate with the 6 Sharia Laws and the rest are decided by vote in the Shura council.

>I want a Democratic Caliphate with the 6 Sharia Laws and the rest are decided by vote in the Shura council.

Sounds like Iran.

>Democratic
>Caliphate
Pick one