These are the 12 most powerful economies in the world

These are the 12 most powerful economies in the world.

If your country is not on the list, you are not a relevant country (and should stop posting).
>btw tiny gookland (the size of crimea) is richer than all of Russia kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jack off Chinky. Without us kangas you wouldn't be on the fucking list. We'll invade you one day

Chink tricks, no we're getting out of the EU.

Leaves can still post. Sup Forums BTFO

Australia is 13th on the list, you should stop posting.

Sweden will be literally the last country to leave the EU.

Not bad, for all of our debt and old people.

Atleast I don't have to eat food fried in sewer grease.

don't worry everyone i'll clean this mess up

I rather stay here than starve in your shit hole.

Not even on the list

bongcriminals btfo

Shut up ching chong ping pong

>tfw twenty-something countries put together still can't beat the US

>britain
>fifth

LOL

Where's the Eurasian Union? Since you listed the EU.

>European Union
>Country
I think we r in somehow

>Uncle Adolf
>17 gorillion
Sure thing Goy

And US is like 50 countries put together

It includes gypsies, homos, disabled and other things degenerate.

When will your country learn that it is actually a terrible meme and let itself be annexed by the US?

It's with interest.

>getting beat by Brazil and Poo in Loo

JUST

But we don't want them...

我欢迎我们的新的中国皇上。

>being poorer than a country whose people still live in trees

update your picture
we"re ahead great shitain

We all know that US is just Commieformia NY and Texas, all the other states are just a bunch of farmers spread all over and Florida wich is a state 4 retirement

Brazil confirmed as latino bulls. All non-brazilian latin americans are officially cucks and should bow down to us.

Lol this type of projecting reminds me of when I was taught 20 years ago that the world population would double from 6 billion in 2010.

>EU
>an actual country
pick 1

>Brazil
>Russia
>India
>China

Thank you for another proof economics doesn't matter jack shit. Those countries are pure hell, aboslutely fucking disgusting.

We should all oppose the economic Jew and his constant GDP growth fetish.

The only country in this list that's not a disgusting shithole and cucked beyond recognition is Japan.

Oy vey, at least half of that was jewish children alone!

Not even counting the other countless millions of OTHER goyi- err poor souls victimised by the nazis, like gays and blacks!

Hitler was responsible for the deaths of of some 40m+ people thanks to ww2, no kike gassings involved at all.

China isn't even a real country. It's just a territory.

Russia was ranked 6th/7th, but oil prices and sanction made them go down.

why putting EU and then countries within EU?

>European Union
>Country
Boy I love me some globalism

Ries!
Chine je papir bubbre

WE BIG MONKEY

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>tfw when worst out of all allies

Oh really?

Australia's number 13 by the way en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

What are you talking about Aryan brother???????

Really

Don't sweat on it, Brazil used to be the 5th largest economy. You were always behind.

Why is twelve the cutoff, OP?

>richer than canada
leafs eternally BTFO

Such is the fate of Italy; always on the list, but never high enough to matter despite being relevant.

>burger

This is the only list that matters

Holy shit, that's a brand new original joke you got there?

Congratulations friendo! ;-)

I thought we agreed 12 was the cutoff point, except for Australians who want it to be 13 so they can no longer be the king of countrylets

FUCK you I'll post here you can't stop me.

You lost a fucking war against big birds. How on earth would you defeat millions of angry manlets?

13th is pretty damn good for a population of 24 million

I agree with chinky here, Ozymandumbass has no money and should keep their dingo opinions to themselves

Germany has pretty much finished Hitler's dream of a unified European nation. If this next year doesn't kill the EU, they've won.

The U.S. has issues, but it's still one of the most baller places to live in the history of the world.
>inb4 what about the urban retards content to live in their own filth

You have a poopoo that needs to be cleaned up outside your front door.

damn it john

>Richer than Australia
Foreskins eternally BTFO

Ayyy social market economy 4laifu

>not PPP

>EU
>a single economy
lel

I don't understand? Nice image however, I like it.

How much does the U.S. jump if you exclude poor inner city blacks and poor rural rednecks?

WE WAZ BRICS AND SHIET

Hitler's dream was of a unified German Europe, free from international, loyalty-free parasites on the financial system.

But that's half your population

Its the first 8

Have you never played vicky ii?

ez

I would even say if your country is not on this chart, you should off yourself.

Australia fights above their weight class, always have. That national spirit is why we've always loved those mangy devils. Sure they're down below Canada, but it's a battle of cool shit, vegimite, and Steve Irwin reruns vs. knick-nacking, paddy-wacking, and dog-boning.

A million bums can have a bigger net worth than the average citizen and that doesnt make them individually better.

>>EU
>>a single economy
>lel
The EU is in many ways a more integrated single economy than the US.

anti-aussie propaganda

>(((HDI)))
The HDI was calculated in 2010 using the following indicators:
Education - expected years schooling for school-age children and average years of schooling in the adult population

OK now compare the continents and control for population

>EU
>country

man you europoors are fucking pathetic cucks.

POO

And even then it wouldn't matter. What matters is standards of living. A small shitty hicktown can be more fun to live in and more satisfying than fucking Sweden which is actually pretty high on both lists.

I'd rather be an Indian multi millionaire than a stupid American redneck full of student debt

Theses lists mean shit, it only serves massages the ego of mediocre pathetic people who think that they've accomplished something by just being born

[citation needed]

That's because you are mentally disabled and should go back to Le ddit.

poo in loo

UPDATE YOUR PICTURE DUMBASS OP

>Japan's GDP is almost as big as France's and the UK's combined
Niggas must have been unstoppable in the 1980s.

you mean Nippers...

I'm just glad Australia and Canada are not on the list because they are not relevant and they are jerks!

You're not even on the list. Get off my Sup Forums

Texas reporting in

Not all economies are made equal Mr. Proxyfag. A billion poos making 2 dollars a day will have a larger country than a nation of half a million making decent wages. So which country is better? I'd argue the latter. Then you have oil countries like UAE that have a high PPP but it is only due to oil money, not a good robust economy. To me the top countries are those with robust, diverse economies where the average person can make a decent living. I invite anyone to argue against this.

Born to the worst country on that list. Top kek m8. Stay butthurt.

You act like going to Indian would be a downgrade for you. You are a disgusting hybrid monkey/dindu/native.

It's mostly public debt locked up in the bond market. A very small amount is foreign debt, unlike Greece or here in the states.

You can post here, but can you poo in the loo?

>tfw your country is richer than almost the entire continent of Europe

>swecuck