Weed is Degenerate

Weed, dope, ganja, chronic, 420, etc. It doesn’t matter what the jiggaboos, wiggers and hippies call it--its consumption is the mark of a loser degenerate. And no, I’m not referring to the sixty-five year old woman with cancer, whose doctor prescribed it to her. Every person I’ve ever met that smokes (not tried) marijuana has been a worthless failure. I know folks don’t make the best decisions when they’re young, but if you’re over twenty-five and still smoking dope, chances are you have a dead-end job (if you even have one), look like a dirty slob and are a directionless disappointment. In other words, you’re a (((Seth Rogen))) character.

alcohol is degenerate. weed is awesome. would rather smoke weed than drink alcohol

>When i stopped drinking, i smoked pot at weekends. Worst time of my life, there wasn't hangovers, but i had no motivation for anything whatsoever. I even broke up with my girl and stopped seeing my friends, cuz all they do is smoke weed and eat cookies with peanut butter. It's a degenerate culture, truth is the greatest drug ever.

Seth Roget characters always seem pretty cheerful. Makes you think...

I have a good job and my own house, am a responsible adult. I smoke a bowl every night to relax and help me sleep (I have horrible insomnia), what are you going to do about it? Cry like a bitch?

amazing post frend :D
faggot

Drumpf BTFO

Most of the people i know with STEM degrees smoke pot. Stop making over generalizations.

Founding fathers thought otherwise though. Same for alcohol or tobacco or opium.

It is really degenerate. Mushrooms are the patrician drug.

took me 27 yrs, 10's of thousands of dollars wasted, 10's of thousands of hours wasted, 100's of relationships ruined for me to realize this.

People are obsessed with smoking things.

"THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF DRUG ABUSE TO CREATE A JUNGLE ATMOSPHERE

Drug use would he increased. Alcohol use would be increased. Law enforcement efforts against drugs would be increased. On first hearing that it sounded like a contradiction. Why increase drug abuse and simultaneously increase law enforcement against drug abuse? But the idea is that, in part, the increased availability of drugs would provide a sort of law of the jungle whereby the weak and the unfit would be selected out. There was a statement made at the time: "Before the earth was overpopulated, there was a law of the jungle where only the fittest survived. You had to be able to protect yourself against the elements and wild animals and disease, but if you were fit you survived. But now we've become so civilised - we're over civilised - and the unfit are enabled to survive only at the expense of those who are more fit." The abuse of drugs would restore, in a certain sense, the law of the jungle and selection of the fittest for survival. News about drug abuse and law enforcement efforts would tend to keep drugs in the public consciousness. And would also tend to reduce this unwarranted American complacency that the world is a safe place, and a nice place. "

yeah i've even heard that people who never smoked now starting to vape cuz it looks and feels cool lol

Stop posting this thread every 30 minutes, CIA.

Weed was proven by MK-ULTRA to interfere with mind control and brainwashing techniques.

High on legal weed right now I grew as a tier 3 grow apprentice. I've made more money in the last 2 year than anyone I know.

Why are your arbitrary assumptions associated with scum? When will you see the economic gain, why so authoritarian OP?

Because you're doing something they dont like, you filthy degenerate. How dare you smoke that plant when you should be smoking cigarettes! Don't worry, they're much better for you; that marijuana will turn you gay and easily just as bad as heroin.

All jokes aside, I hate fucking stoners.

Try getting the next election right and maybe Sup Forums will actually care about your retarded opinions.

and you wasted these quads as well, bravo user

Fuck off toothpaste

>Unilever
>Industrial Products

Calls the accuracy of this image into question

The edge to this post is edgy as fuck

Weed is good, but weed culture needs to die.

Which one is classified poison and which is medicine. Addicitive, rage, stupor and all the byproducts.

fuck smartass stinky pot fags

>tfw weed is good at first, relaxes you, makes you sleep easy

>a year or two later if gives you anxiety if you smoke it, anxiety when you dont

>none of the "its harmless dude" daily potheads are ever able to take the tolerance breaks they claim to regularly take

People say "its natural" but the trichomes on weed are a natural insecticide meant to keep bugs from eating it

>Big label in the bag of weed
>Strain name
>THC%
>THC/A%
>CBD%
>Net weight
>License
>Profesionally grown and cured
>No visible twigs in the bag

This makes me jealous and my dick hard.
I can only guess what strain I'm buying every time I'm dealing with 420 jonnes with their stealth-grown malnourished garbage.

I just want legal potshops.

So you are a complete loser and want to blame it all on pot. Got it.

OP just jelly that you can handle/cope with it and people like him (and his pothead buddies) can't

Sad story

I'm 30 years old, happily married for 10 years, a retired programmer(my wife hasn't had to work a job for 7 years) and I own multiple real estate properties and now live off of investments. I also dabble in active day trading.

I smoke hella weed. Fuck off.

Unilever produces home care products, which would be listed under Industrial Products as, for example, "solvents".

Unfortunately, it seems to lead to vulnerability to more standard forms of propaganda. Seems like everyone who smokes frequently ends up a hard-left drone. They win either way.

Or they're successful in spiritual and mental eyes and ur only successful in the eyes of the world and deep down are fallen and lost its a flip 50 50 some of it is up some is down but on different sides it's down and up or known and u known or beautiful and plain or happy and sad or good and bad or brilliant and ordinary

>27
>vape weed everyday
>NEET
>never went past HS
>never worked a day in my life

feels good man

False
False, repellent isn't insecticide.

You feel good as of now, but degeneracy will leave you empty and after your dependency is cut, you will be helpless. Fellow user, change your path before you end up weak and alone.