Niggers don't belong in my neighborhood."

“My next opportunity will be getting rid of you and that ugly a-- n----r child of the crossing guard,” she wrote to Glover, according to court documents. “Keep thinking he’s safe in school, but when the opportunity hits, it will with a bang. N-----s don't belong in my neighborhood."

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nyc-chiropractor-busted-racist-attacks-black-kid-article-1.2999436

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aySHfEz2oRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacks regularly say worse to whites and never get taken to court.

Still fucking hilarious and was just saying what most people think.

A black family moved into my neighborhood two months ago.

A few weeks ago my neighbor's house was broken into. He's lived here for over 20 years with no problems.

GEE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED

I wouldn't even call this circumstantial evidence, it's just a random(racist) guess

Whites are the burglarizers. Not a black crime.

and that's what I call "coasting on a joke to avoid actually defending yourself"

My family owned a company in town, mostly white with one house with black people next to it. Black kids came over one day and started tossing rocks at parked cars breaking the glass. Just something they do I guess.

I grew up in a town that literally had 1 black man in it, and he was only there to escape the persecution of the city life and get them sweet ass small town country gibs for his AIDS.
tl;dr Only nigger in my town had AIDS

And retards here don't think white women are red pill. Coal burners are the same as male trannies, they both a tiny minority with mental health problems.'

Whenever I see a black child I get really angry because they act like literal monkeys as children and i know the parents are """raising""" them to be wannabe thugs who will one day want to kill me for being white

Some white women get fed up with all the racist stuff throw their way and get naturally redpilled harder than guys.
They are on the frontlines for a lot of social interactions.

Not to mention more white women voted for trump than white men.

>Whites 77,000
>Blacks 48,000

nogs are massively over represented m8

Can confirm. Have had niglets throw sunflower seeds at me, a basketball, and once some water balloons. Also had my home raided by our cities gang unit, bc some nigger was hiding in the attic.

Had plenty of them tell me blacks remind them of monkeys. Without even me asking or saying anything they just come out and go on racist rants. They just hide that shit in public like everyone else.

Just look at the staff of Huffington post and the video comparing Kong to blacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=aySHfEz2oRw

Huffington post people probably come on here just calling everyone niggers and shit while selling white guilt for cash to make a living.

Let me explain his chart for you since you seem to think that since whites have a higher number in something then that means we a greater threat in that area
As you can see here, if 13% of the population is committing almost the same amount of crime as the other 60%, you're more likely to be burglarized by a black person than white since I'm average black people do it more often per capita.

>tfw three siblings that are half-black
White and black blood don't mix well, an old lady once told me. I'm inclined to believe it. It's like they're stuck in two different worlds.

>putting threats in writing
>letting your enemies know your intentions

These are not things real whites do. We are sneaky and cold blooded. First we politely ask you to improve your behavior. Then we are patient and give you time to improve yourself. If you fail to do so, we go on the attack. We come at you sideways, in a group. that group is either the state, when we turn the law on you, or it's us and our friends in hoods and masks.

Niggers and animals get belligerent and use threat displays to try and intimidate others. Civilized people try persuasion and, if that fails, ruthlessly attack you seeking every advantage. They don't let you see the attack coming, that would just give you time to prepare.

>tfw three siblings that are half-black

Three what the fuck?

Well yeah theres an entire media industry devoted to making white women feel like sex slave whores for scums entertainment.
It has to be seeping into their head that its not right.

HMMM, EUROPEANS MOVE TO THE WEST.

THEY NEED LABOR AND BRING STUPID NIGGERS.

THE NIGGERS LEARN TOO MUCH AND RAPE, RIOT, AND KILL THE WHITES.

>muh slavery

BASED AS FUCK

New York YES!

My point was that Sup Forums complains about how unfaithful and useless white women are when they fucking carried white men through the final stretch in the elections.

She's right. When you mix something with shit you get shit. Every time.

Sometimes you can see a slight hint of what you mixed in, but it's still almost entirely shit.

break into the nigs then, whites are superior spies

Cant really blame em. The media churns out 24/7 that white women are treacherous whores. Thanks to an endless supply of amoral celebrities.

>Trusting anything the media says after all that's happened in recent years

Thats my point. There is a blockage in communication. People don't know right minded women exist because they are literally hidden by the media.

Give this woman a medal and a ticker tape parade.

Why do racist white women make me so erect?

My girlfriends grandmother AND mother are total (g)milfs who are so open about their hatred for blacks it makes me erect too user but we also live right outside Chicago so it's justified