If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

Assume that the negro is of the same size and physical condition as you.

If I didn't, I'd be no better than the scum we proclaim to hate.

No

Of course I would

Yes, then comment her on her pretty hair style there before I tick off "disabled" on my list.

No, white knighting is for those who act kind to make up for their lack of intelligence.

Yeah I guess I would, but if the negro is in the same physical condition as me, I think she would be fine on her own

Sure, because I can carry a gun and not even BLM niggers would fault you for defending a cripple
I would hope anyway

Depends on if he's cool or not

I'd walk over to the scene of the assault and be like "hey buddy, what's going on over here?"

If he responds casually like "nothing bro, just raping this bitch and chillin" then I'll leave him be

If he looks at me wrong though, I'll beat em up real good

This

Cripples and niggers are on the same level. Both welfare dependant useless pieces of shit.

thats the wrong way to look at it. What gives the nigger the right to even think he can lay a hand another person, let alone a women in a wheel chair? Its about taking them down a notch, not saving anyone

all posts from this IP address are strictly satirical

>white knighting
>it's 2017
>helping a disabled woman getting assaulted is now white knighting
>look outside the window
>where real life happens and not the fantasies of some debauched Clapistani on pol

Nope

I would assume he was her boyfriend and they were having a domestic argument about how he keeps leaving the toilet seat up

Bitches and hos

Why should I impede a celestial Justice from unfolding?

>skipping leg day

No excuses

Isn't vigilantism still considered a crime?

Technically it wouldn't be self defense

>looks at flag
Kind of like you on a global level

>tfw too intelligent for normal healthy male instincts

How do you think she ended up wheelchair bound in the first place? Fucking coal burner.

I'd cheer, she deserves worse things tbqhwyf

The first bullet is for the traitor and the rest for the enemy. White women are the single greatest threat to White men. I'd hope that the nigger would take care of the problem for me.

Yeah but if she was being attacked by any wild animal I wouldn't help her.

>grab compound bow from my car
>'HEY NIGGER, OVER HERE'

This is about the 15th time you make this thread

>passing on a chance to beat a black guy up

>hurr durr id cheer
Too bad you would just stand there staring at your feet like a bitch, not saying anything.

No because I'm not a coward who would intervene in a fair fight.

She's physically disabled and the dindu is mentally disabled so I let them fight.

she seems like a strong independent women who doesn't need a man.

i might rape her and blame the negro thou

>Assume that the negro is of the same size and physical condition as you.
I'd probably laugh becuase you are being beaten up by a scrawny 5'6" manlet with a crippling heart condition.

An animal would be understandable, whoever, most Animals are above niggers.

Call the police and stall, that's implying I wouldn't just shoot him

purple hair? I think not!

>dyed hair
Why would I help a liberal escape the niggers she loves?

Only if her life was directly in danger.

A few nigger induced black eyes and broken bones is a hard redpill to swallow but she will hopefully learn the truth about niggers.

Actually yeah, fuck her.

Yes. Step one is call police though. I have a new philosophy. Call the policeon negros every time. They usually are carrying drugs, a gun, or stolen credit cards. We need more of them in jail. See a negro? Call a popo. Really, this is so beneficial to society. Stops their breeding. So, be a hero and help put a nog back in chains.

So a cripple trying to stop a crippled nigger attacking a cripple? That would be a sight.

Yes, I couldn't help it. I got conditioned by sunday-school, boyscouts and proper upbringing

There's no need to help her since she can pretty much beat his ass without even breaking a sweat.

challenge to a game of CIV 6

>before I tick 'disabled' of my list

Underrated as fuck

How about break his legs and whack her over the head with a brick to make it completely equal?

t. marxist

In America self defense laws also allow you to use deadly force to save the life of another person.

Then It would be like watching octopus fight.

No.

She's a white woman.

She probably deserves it for something.

Of course, I am always armed anyway

this, this and again this

wann hauen wir alle zusammen endlich n paar kanacks aufs maul dass sie sich wünschen nie hergekommen zu sein

If I was living in the US, I would be carrying a gun, so yeah, I might attempt to help, knowing that I can always kill the nigger if he gets too touchy.

Living in France, not carrying anything, with the high likelihood of the nigger carrying a knife or gun, nah, I'd rather not.

>implying I wouldn't love to curb-stomp nigger skull with any given excuse to begin with

i'd record it and upload to worldstar

Lmaoooo exdee

Wenn Erdowahn so weitermacht bleibt uns wohl nichts anderes übrig.

So is Croatia a fashy country or are you guys just a bunch of ex-commies?

No i'm too scared to fight, especially a black guy. Last time I fought a black dude i got my ass beat infront of my girlfriend, and then she left me because I cried the whole night. I'd say i got ptsd from it so no, i will not fight again, fighting is for subhumans.

Sure, I'll take any justification to kill a Nigger.

I guess, but it's not like I've ever been in a real fight before. My brother and I have wrestled, but we love each other and never try to hurt each other.

There was a time at my part-time job where some dude attacked my coworker and I pulled the assailant off and kept him talking until the police arrived, but it's not like I fought the dude or anything.

Yes. I'll German suplex a nigga and drop him on his head and lock him in a crippled crossface

>Same physique as me

I would do nothing

The girl in the wheelchair can kick my ass

No, I don't want to die stabbed or go to prison because I attacked a black.

lass mal irgendne geile aktion starten in D um leute hier zu redpillen

And in fairness, if you beat your enemy, he wins.

So I won? Wow i feel so much better now.

1vs1?? Hell yeah!

Flawed question
Negros always hunt in packs

I would intervene against anybody that attempts to assault a handicapped person.

Fuck no. Id watch and laugh

For all the fucktarded pussies in here who say they would watch or cheer because she deserve it, because white woman, entitled, domestic argument etc. I can assure you that woman in a wheel chair is pretty redpilled about life.

And if you really think that please, please kill yourself - you are not white anyway.

>Live in post national state of canuckistan
>see white woman getting assaulted by oppressed pigmented individual
>go to help, drag the pigmented individual from her
>woman's face goes from slightly scared to extremely angry
>blue/white car with arabic symbols pulls over, assume it must be the police
>both the the woman and the black guy say I tried to rape them both
>arrested and driven to the station in the back of the police car, just an other great day in canuckistan
no

>intervening in cultural enrichment
Bigot. You don't get to decide what cultures are acceptable

How does being in a wheel chari make somebody red pilled? God you're fucking retarded kys faggot

Please don't use dead languages on this board.

I suppose I would if I could get the jump on him

this

I think he was just changing the scenario and saying this specific lady in wheelchair is redpilled, because he doesn't want Sup Forumsacks to moralfag their way out of this by saying "she deserves it".

Of course.

Most be a really weak negro

Yes you fucking retard. What kind of question even is that

>If
Stopped reading there. I don't answer hypothetical questions.

No, because she would probably get more upset with me for playing the "strong white male savior" role, and then proceed to take Jamal back to her place just to rub it in and show how "she don't need no man".

Why is Anita Sarkeesian in a wheelchair? Does she identify as disabled now?

Yes

Those medics dude

pretty much this

Not in Germany. We have "Nothilfe" as an extended from of self defence only applyed to another person if it's urgent