Anti-Trump General /atg/

FUCK TRUMP

Welcome to /atg/
This is an inclusive general for the discussion of all things anti-Trump

Welcome: hard workers, patriots, minorities and all around decent open-minded people who resist Trump

NOT welcome: russian shills, alt-righters, stormfags and white trash

It is time for the silent majority on Sup Forums to rise up and retake our board from the trumptards

Some FACTS about Trump:

>Trump thinks the Americans have the intellect of a third grader
youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

>Trump family trips cost taxpayers $11.3m in one month – almost as much as Obama’s cost in a year
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html

>Donald Trump budget shows US taxpayers will pay $4bn for Mexico border wall
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-budget-us-taxpayers-pay-mexico-border-wall-4-billion-bill-cuts-a7633551.html

>More Trump advisers disclose meetings with Russia's ambassador
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/02/politics/russia-donald-trump-meetings-ambassador/

>What We Already Know About Trump’s Ties to Russia Amounts to Treachery to the Republic
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/trumps-ties-to-russia-amount-to-treachery-to-the-republic.html

>Trump when told the biggest losers under 'Trumpcare' would be his own voters: 'Oh, I know'
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/trumps-ties-to-russia-amount-to-treachery-to-the-republic.html

>Pence used personal email for state business — and was hacked
indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/pence-used-personal-email-state-business----and-hacked/98604904/

Can i post here if i think Trump is not right wing enough?

Nigger

of course.

Why is Michael Caine labelled as an "owner"?

t. Algerian scum

P.S. You're right about the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers. You're still scum though.

Digits confirm!

I think Trump should name the true biggest problem in America. Niggers.

gas yourself

triggered much trumptard?

Don the Con is pretty cool guy.

Shareblue desperately running out of ideas

Fuck Trump indeed.

>le shareblue meme
>>the_donald
Sup Forums isn't supposed to be an echo chamber

That is great news, because the continuous existence of niggers really troubles me.

Hahaha a french nigger butthurt because we refuse to import terrorists to rape our wives and daughters......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am fine with you having a fuck Trump General, because Sup Forums should not be an echo chamber.

go be a nigger elsewhere

Trump is not socially conservative enough for my tastes, and I think he has an absolutely horrendous environmental policy. In all honesty, Ted Cruz would've been the much better choice.

Trump's latest EO was blocked by fed judges so it will enable the rapists to come to your country. Oh but you already have Tyrones and Pacos to rape your women so I guess you won't see the difference.

>He says, as his main city has been flooded with niggers since 1980.

You have a higher % population of blacks then anywhere else in Europe, Muhammad. And now you have the 3rd highest % of shitskins. I'll take my odds with the gangbang niggers out here that our cops gun down like cattle. You can enjoy your cultural enrichment via brown dick forced down your sisters throat.

His point still stands though, to be fair

I don't dislike 'im but people need to learn not to dickride so much

>silent majority
>on Sup Forums
>this is a thread for lurkers only

Kek, don't forget to sage, kids

So how do the owners own him?

Nice rebuttal
>t. the least white country in the west
It's always hilarious to see ameritards mocking Europe for muslims when they're being overrun by spics and niggers.

The EO was blocked because Obama pulled some strings. Trump has already stated he's ignoring that judge, and congress is already starting its trial to dismantle the 9th district court.

Basically, its a liberal faggot taking orders from king nigger and its being over turn because we're not putting up with this shit anymore.

Or in pol speak. Its literally nothing.

Nice conspiracy theory faggot

lol, point was pretty much proven right here. I'd rather spics and niggers that get taken out in droves by our Police, then an entire nation burying their fucking heads in the sand that they import from shitskin nations.

But hey, keep being cucked. Your downfall doesn't affect me. Enjoy the rape and terrorism.

IT'S LIKE I'M LIVING UNDER GEORGE W. BUSH ALL OVER AGAIN

I knew I should have voted for Hillary.
Thank you for opening my eyes Frenchbro.

MAGA
Physically remove people of color
Including Jews

As a white person, this would obviously benefit myself. You're a giant faggot if you look forward to being a minority.

not an argument. Sage

>when your anti trump general is an echochamber

>I knew I should have voted for Hillary.
You should have fucking voted in the primaries so Trump wouldn't even be on the presidential ballot.

It's hilarious how European cucks always point to the fact that America is so nonwhite as a reason to not listen to Americans.

Wouldn't we know better than anyone how shitty it is? We can see the writing on the wall. The same fate of a white minority will happen in Europe, our ancestral homeland. Then there will be nowhere else for whites to fly to.

Kill yourself, you obviously don't want to continue.

>this would obviously benefit myself.

Good good now excuse me as I gut unions and wages

>of course.
How about left leaning Americans? (I'm an American, not an Arab, even though the flag states UAE)

No the judge that blocked it was one of Obamas pick.

>I'd rather be shot than be stabbed to death
Okay buddy

You're always the ones making fun of us my burger friend, please do not try to imply it's the other way around. It's known that americans have a superiority complex.

That is such a retarded argument.
Detroit was hit by the '08 crash, and because of pensions that bankrupted the city.
A pic of London being bombed by the Nazis and now would be the perfect image for you to understand that multiculturalism works.

>It's known that americans have a superiority complex.
Alt-Right ones do.
Not liberal ones that actually have some sense.

you are welcomed too burgerbro

Detroit was going down hill way before the crash

YYYYEEEESSSSSS

moar /atg/. the echo chamber can only get so loud

is your theory undeveloped? how exactly do the owners own?

>Detroit was going down hill way before the crash
Yeh, those pensions were killing it before, as stated previously.

Detroit was a victim of the industrial decline, black people didn't have such a big effect on it.

He's Soros best friend, also his son-in-law is a jew who has become his adviser.

>Detroit was a victim of the industrial decline
Totally agree. Manufacturing was moving down South, and NAFTA really killed manufacturing in Detroit.

>also his son-in-law is a jew who has become his adviser.
He is such a devout Jew that he convinced Trump's daughter to become a Jew as well.

but I though he was muh independent wealth creator

do you have a source for their friendship?

War with North Korea will be BIGLY death

10 million deaths?
100 millions?

>but I though he was muh independent wealth creator
Buying expensive houses requires lending money. Soros has a lot of it.

Yeah Trump and Obama are the same.

Just like BUsh and Obama

That's why the level of friction between Bush-Obama transition and Obama-Trump transition is exactly the same.

Ya I guess it was just a coincidence huh

oh so he's something like in debt to him? how did soros accumulate so much money?

Hah holy shit this thread is full of retards. You think leftie SJW faggots are humble in the US? And that right wing supporters are the unhinged ones?

Excuse me for a moment.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>PROPAGANDA

GET THE FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums SHILL.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I still don't understand how he got away with picking a classmate of his as judge

i thik you are financed by soros

fuck off scum

I think your financed by soros

Yes it is. Sup Forums is a containment board for stormfags and conservatives. The whole rest of Sup Forums is left leaning.

If you don't know this, you have to go back to wherever you came from

this.

Says who? Moot designed it to be an echo chamber, who the fuck are you to suggest he's wrong?

The mental gymnastics performed here is on par to the special olympics.

That pic
>it's trumps fault jews subversively took over the country so that the democratic vote of the people barely matters

>that right wing supporters are the unhinged ones?
Stupid SJW's are unhinged as well.
You frequently claim that multiculturalism is bad, and believe that whites, somehow, are genetically superior.
You also support Trump, who's an idiot with no impulse control.
And remember, SJW's are the complete left of the spectrum. Centrists exist, and lefties are sane as well. Also, don't forget conservatives who support socially liberal policies but economically conservative policies.
My point is: SJW's and alt-righters are unhinged, the rest aren't.

We'll get off his dick when he does something wrong

fair enough

Trump won the primaries because of Sup Forums and reddit memes, why would you tell someone on Sup Forums they shouldn't have helped him win the primaries? That's fucking retarded

Stop being so rational, they hate us for our brownness then try to match us because they're cucks

>why would you tell someone on Sup Forums they shouldn't have helped him win the primaries?
Because this thread is for liberals who browse Sup Forums to come together and be anti-Trump.

Kill yourself you fucking subhuman

>Kill yourself you fucking subhuman
Which part offended you, the alt-right or SJW's?

>we have to remove this president because the right wing retards don't understand who they voted for
Yeah, not a superiority complex at all..

white trash everyone

You don't know shit. The Detroit riots are what caused white flight to the suburbs you uneducated French fuckboi

oh cool the shitposting general, I was looking for this

>being this gullible into believing trash thats coming out of Sup Forums
>not being the voice of reason and BTFO'ing Sup Forumsshills left and right

>you have to accept degeneracy to be considered as a valid conservative.

Trump is not an idiot and he has just the right amount of impulse control to be democratically elected

>valid conservative.
I would think valid alt-righter, not conservative.

Faggot Trump still fighting the Jew war in Syria.

Should be sending troops and a big fucking boat to South Africa to save the Whites being slaughtered.

Jews don't care about them, though, so Trump does what he is told by his kike masters.

>Do you have a source for their friendship
How are you THIS DUMB
Trump's ties are closer to Israel than any other US President in history, his entire empire was built upon by jewish banks. They LITERALLY own the fuck out of him, why else do you think his entire budget was basically "fuck y'all poor people, ima privatize the shit out of this and give more moneyz to the rich"

>he has just the right amount of impulse control to be democratically elected
Still, being the president, he should have more impulse control. That handshake snafu with Merkel, and his wiretapping claims are downright embarrassing.

poor people deserve to die

BUILD MEDITERRANEAN WALL

>poor people deserve to die
Why, exactly? Maybe they were scammed, or maybe they can't become rich due to Republican policies that have failed the average American countless times?
You should become poor, and then let's see your views.

Ted Cruz is a clown fundie.

These new shill tactics are really activating my almonds

So what exactly are your political views? Pro environmentalism, but against socially liberal views?
That's new!

Trump has already thrown even more money at our bloated, inefficient military.