Peterson Quotes

So after almost 20 year of being a "psychology" "professor", he finals get some recognition cause he sperged out about KEK from his "hand built native American living room"

Does he have any intelligent quotes after 20 years and 100s of papers?

>sort yourself out
What does that even mean??
Isn't he a psychologist? Is that his job? Sorting peoples brains out?
What a lazy POS

>slay the dragon. Save your father
Okay? What the fuck does that mean? Anyone know? It means whatever the fuck you want it to mean cause it doesn't mean anything. Guy jumbled some nerd speak together to sound cool to his new nerd fanbase of beta boys on /pol

20 years as a "professor"
2 quotes
Neither are intelligent.

This guy is a fucking loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117134290/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117170612/#117170612
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117102849/#117124544
youtube.com/watch?v=1QTLcx_InFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh ya
>A FUCKING LEAF

Nothing else needs to be said. I can make a great argument this guy is fraud retard loser but the fact he is Canadian, should be more than enough to convince anyone he's a fucking moron

Yeah he's a bit weird, to be brutally honest with you, my maple leaf buddy, I think he might be a very clever plant by the left: agitate the loudest guy on campus, who happens to be a white guy, and then alert the media, who happens to be interested in anything in identity politics.

Some of the stuff he says is completely... What? It feels like they've picked their opposition and it was this guy. Yeah, I'd rather debate Jordan Peterson than Stefan Molyneux. I'd just focus on his bullshit to make it seem everything he said is bullshit. Flawless.

But you are a leaf, are you not? Or are you a traitor to your nation in your heart?

Okay we got ourselves some Peterson doubters...

Why is there not pictures of this guy looking hard as F, with some quote he said over top on him??
Usually smart people have that shit made by fans on the internet

Peterson??
No one heard of him till like 6 months ago

>Sort yourself out
>Slay the dragon, save your father

Is all he's got.
Twenty years..........

Can you please Highlight the "Bullshit" that Jordan Peterson talks about?

What the fuck is this post?
go to school, OP.

changing your tactics huh David?

Kill your father, befriend the dragon, return the golden orb to the depths

First generation immigrant.
Parents stepped of the boat
Just born here.
Not grateful at all.

Wow, btfo right?
Slay the dragon in Petersons asshole with your meat sword after class

You think David Brock and CTR give a shit about this canadian dick head loser fraud?
He doesn't even get asked to speak in USA. He does shitty canadian low energy campus tours and no one else wants to slay the dragon cause he's an idiot.

He's a loser.

>No one heard of him till like 6 months ago

he made a pact with some artists on /pol.

the thread is archived.

Peterson, Ironpill,The 65th memeposting Battalion, the 103rd chairborne division and the 444th kekistani irregulars agreed to work together to strengthen Peterson and gird him in the armour of memes. A plausibly deniable memetic strike force was forged that day.

>You think David Brock and CTR give a shit about this canadian dick head loser fraud?
obviously, since you're constantly making shill posts about how bad he is.
Or are you doing this for free because you're psychotic?

Sperg off back to rebbit faggot

Oh, so he's just a loser trying to meme himself up more money via Patreon dollars
$160,000 a year to lie to students isn't enough.

Post the link please.

>Post the link please.

I don't help leafs

>doubters
>s
>Literally the post after mine
>Literally 2 seconds difference
Uh, huh? What? Who.. who are you?

Okay here youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No it becomes plausible he equates the contemporary libertarian (what the media calls the "alt right") compromise with nationalism as some sort of Freudian father thing. It's just wrong. Libertarian nationalism is about solving a very real problem, it's of course not pure libertarianism because such would be no borders and every state everywhere having an ideal educational system. That's not possible this century.

I saw some shit in Stefan Molyneux's video of him too. Stefan I think had his ally mode on and just looked shocked.

You should be grateful, Canada has great people only currently suffering a wide scale mental illness and great people make a great state... eventually.

Oh fuck you memetic warfare paramilitary units, you picked someone really fucking weird.

Doing it for free cause I hate canadians.
This guy is a shit loser canadian liar fraud loser like 99% of people in Canada.

When you loser leafs find someone else to worship, I'll tear him down too.

I will tear down everyone leaf on this board until you faggots no longer post.

Fuck you people and your shit country.

if you're good at something, never do it for free

>Oh fuck you memetic warfare paramilitary units, you picked someone really fucking weird.

And now he's a star who sprinkles redpills everywhere he goes like he's the fuckin truth fairy.

>white guy comes out and makes a hugely positive impact against the enemy
>oy vey what do we do?
>time to take 2 sentences out of the thousands of hours of content he has uploaded, created or spoken in lectures
>hes dumb and a loser
>HELLO OP I AM A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON AND THINK HE MAY BE A PLANT

fucking shills everyone these days, sad as fuck

Whatever. I can find it myself. I'm not a retard.

Canada is a commie shit hole of horrible people. Do not tell me my country from Australia bud.

>retard

The leaf who says retard all the time.

>fuck you people and your shit country
>don't tell me about my country
Arab detected

So do you guys think this guys is one of those butthurt lefties that got BTFO'd by Professor Kermit the Frog?

Guy goes around providing Jungian Father-figure to autists? Can't have that, goiym.

>This guy is a fucking loser.
You're not looking much better making thread after thread "sperging out" about the man.

Did he burn you at his speech yesterday or what's driving you?

There are other truth fairies out there, you know.

Yes, pathological altruism. It's bad. Yes. It's not forever, white people acting normal are good people to be around in general.

Who the fuck would pay me to insult canadians?
no one knows they exist
If it wasn't for canadians constantly sticking their noses in everyone elses business online, no one would know canada or canadians exist.

Who's gonna pay me to insult canadians??

Okay, post some GOOD quotes then if you listened to all his garbage lectures.
Seems like you can't either

You make me look forward to the day of the rake

MOM!!!!! HE POSTED IT AGAIN

>There are other truth fairies out there, you know

What unit are you with? What is your rank and call sign?

If you can't anwer this, you are as irrelevant to the peterson operation as your suggestion.

cute

What exactley is your criticism OP? That he's a loser? He's most likely more successful than you. More of an intellectual too. What have you achieved?

That's me. Should I make a trip code?

t; chang in hongcouver
Good job Patel. You're really fitting in

Jung is a fucking idiot . Really.

He's a loser and you losers love him.
Enough motivation for me.
I can waste hours BTFO-ing morons.

White canadians are scum trash people who never acted decent.
I live here. They are shit tier whites. They should be wiped off the earth. they are an insult to whites.
they are the niggers of whites.

Eh if you're too lazy to watch 'maps of meaning' 2016 or eg the Joe Rogan interview or the Molyneux interview then you shouldn't be complaining that you don't understand. He's produced a powerful synthesis - but it takes some 'support' to give the slogans any meaning.

Oh btw, what have you done with /your/ last 20 years?

But I think you're one of those paid opinion propagators, this is such weak shit.

Sort yourself out is hot right now because of letterkenny

How many autistic spergs are you going to shit up the catalog with Leaf?

Peterson is a cute. A CUTE.

Go to bed, Sam.

I have watched the video in question and his analysis is correct sunshine.

The Alt-right are an attempt to reconstitute the bedrock of their civilisation "the body of the father", but like Peterson states their thesis is incomplete, the nation-state has to give rise to the individual.
The ethno-nationalists don't like to hear it but they are walking up the same path as totalitarian Marxists - nationalism isn't enough - the values of western civilisation are - they are universal.

>Does he have any intelligent quotes after 20 years and 100s of papers?
What's the matter, you can't read a book leaf? All you can handle are bite-sized quotes? Not all knowledge can be condensed into a single sentence

He's a liar
He's a fraud
He has no idea what the fuck he is talking about like 99% of Canadians.
I live in Canada. I know these people better than some kid in England.
They are liars, losers and frauds. They make up everything on the spot.
I have been lead down countless wrong paths listening to "advice" from Canadians. Most of the time is was bad advice on purpose
This faggot is no different. he just get paid a lot more and influences 1000s

Sorry You are a troll.
An amusing one though

>Jung is a fucking idiot . Really.

Oh, we have a freudian here. Kill yourself leaf.

It's really quite simple, every generation will experience or cause change. Sometimes this change is good, sometimes it is bad, each time their inheritance and beliefs of their 'father' is sunken as reality tests and kills it, because nothing is stagnant.

That's why you have to rescue your father. Fight your vices and dig deep, confront your inner demons and reconcile with yourself, realize not all your father did was bad and rescue the golden orb from the depths.

>He has no idea what the fuck he is talking about like 99% of Canadians.
spot on.
i am disappointed that sam didn't tear him a new one in round 2. the peterson meme needs to end.
hopefully they have something on him like milo.

Holy fuck it's the same leaf that made two 80+ threads about Peterson yesterday.

Seek mental help. I'm not even kidding at this point, I'm legitimately concerned for your mental health.

You have gone two days straight making negative posts about a man you have a bizarre obsession with.

Okay kid, listen to this total fucking fraud. I couldn't care less.
Fuck Canadians and fuck anyone they call a "hero"
They are shit people and blemish on the white race.

He's fucking pseudo-psychology.
Like bullshit garbage about dream interpretations.
WHO the fuck decides what dreams mean??
This Jung guy?
Okay.

Well usually when people say really intelligent shit,people repeat it.
I said "weaponized autism" to an FBI Agent on 8ch and now it's a common word.
I've accomplished more than him.

I'll give you a hint, I'm so damn cute.

Is it the French Canadians? Or the really poor Newfoundland and surrounding places?

Good thing plenty of the very camps of people the mainstream media is labelling alt-right probably wouldn't advocate for ethni-nationalism then, I'd assume many of them know that can be dysgenic since white skin isn't strictly correlated to every positive characteristic.

I think this is a more techno anarchist thought? Although they'd skip the messy mating ritual and go straight for designer babies.

Who the fuck are the alt-right?

He actually had plenty of academic recognition, he just didn't go viral because it was nothing to do with SJWs or the alt-right.

>Seek mental help. I'm not even kidding at this point, I'm legitimately concerned for your mental health.
OP is likely a tranny or at least a tranny sympathizer so that goes without saying.

East Coast to West Coast, it's all the same type of people.
There is no "classy" part of Canada.

Okay I'll take your bait.
Who should I listen to?

Someone who has real credentials

www.jordanbpeterson.com

His front page is him bragging about being a dishwasher and gas pump boy.

Real intellectuals don't exist anymore.

Listen to everyone and then make up your own mind

I phrased that badly - Let me clarify that for people who don't know who this leaf is.

This leaf replied to both of his own threads about Peterson 80+ times before they hit bump limit, and they 404ed.

a
fucking
leaf

>omg guiz, he started a thread and then replied in it to everyone who posted and BTFO-d them hard.

What's the point of starting a thread if not to have a discussion ?

You want to SILENCE MY SPEECH commie leaf cause it's against your faggot hero?

>leddit spacing

>mfw this leaf is ensuring any anti-peterson posters will be forever associated with autism via proxy
By all means, keep posting

kys useless leafnigger desu.

>Joe Rogan
What the fuck is Fear Factor MMA man going to tell me?
He's not a fucking intellectual just FYI, he's a fucking reality TV show host.

fall off a tree

Here's just a few of this batshit crazy OPs threads from the Archive

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117134290/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117170612/#117170612

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117102849/#117124544

This fucker has been going since Noon yesterday at least, he has been posting anti-peterson posts for 18 hours straight and he has nearly clocked 200 replies. Here I was thinking Obamaleaf was the height of Canadian mental illness.

KYS for listening to a fraud desu finnigger

I'm not the retard who worships this fraud loser faggot. (you) are.
Not my problem.

Autism isn't real.
It's a word doctors made,so shit parents have something to blame when their kid is total social retard failure from their shit parenting and neglect.

>Asks Leaf who should I listen to
>"Someone who has real credentials"
>A PhD isn't a real credential
>Lecturing at Harvard
>Lecturing at University of Toronto
>I guess that must JP killing time
>Reading "The Gulag Archipelago" for kicks
>Yeah he must be a phoney
>Telling people about his factual life
>on his website
>What a master manipulator.

In all seriousness who would you consider a key intellectual and why?

How is Vancouver? How is Toronto? Mate, shut up. Quebec is even fine if you don't mind being condescended for bad French. Canada has plenty good, it even has a Texas imitation in its prairie states.

Australia also has a Texas imitation out west! We have a wild west.

>autism isn't real

go watch the necessity of virtue.

then watch other topics that interest you, his psychology lectures are great. existentialism is a good one.

trying thinking and watching and listening before spouting off like a fucking retard.

Trying to shame me into silence with words like
>batshit crazy
>sperg
>200 replies
>Obama Leaf

Okay kid commie.

The fucker that made this thread is gonna pass the fuck out soon in all likelihood. He didn't sleep last night, he just posted about how he hates Jordan Peterson all night because he is sick in the head.

I didn't call you a sperg m8, you just called yourself one.

Really makes 1 ponder

JP is bluepilled on the JQ. Sad!

>Autism isn't real.

He's pretty good though, the part about religions and mythology containing subtle truths about society made a lot of sense.
I dunno m8, he made a lot of good points.

He's probably one of the McMaster students that was shouting at Peterson through a megaphone yesterday calling him a transphobic bigot

m8, this is either a really dedicated troll, or someone with a real and genuine mental illness.

He isn't going to be convinced, I think he has a vendetta against a caricature in his head. And he is making all of Sup Forums bear witness.

He should sort himself out.

>PhD from McGill, a CANADIAN University. Might as well be toilet paper. it's worth as much
>Had a basement office at Harvard. Was sent weirdo students as something to do. Was Assistant Professor in Mythology despite never studying it. He bullshitted his way into a 5 year contract they didn't renew cause he's a fraud loser idiot liar.

people who criticise him are simply unintelligent
he destroys the liberal postmodern marxists and understand the importance of religious belief and how it's not antagonistic to science contrary to belief spread by scientism and atheism

actually sjws can't even respond to his arguments so they just protest and interrupt his speeches

I just realised seven hours has went by...

I think I'm engaged with a temporal displacement.

>people who criticise him are simply unintelligent
I think you mean insult, not criticise

Legit criticism is a good thing

KEK

It's not.

Will not listen to a leaf.
NO.
Tooooooo many bad life experiences taking advice from canadians.
Will. Not. Listen. To. Them

Stop imagining my life. You look stupid.
Also look like a commie trying to silence speech you don't like.
Is this /pol or tumblr for lefty SJW??

More shaming talk trying to shut me up and discredit me.
You kids are just as commie as antifa

very likely that OP's post is a psyop

Taking the word of some retard cause he was "professor" in front of his name is really unintelligent.

He can tell you anything and you don't know any better.
He knows this, you don't.

There is literally nothing you can do with these turbo autists.

The best strategy is to starve them of the attention they crave.

Abandoning thread now

Tinfoil hat

Do you even have a single specific criticism of something presented in his book or lectures?

Like, not something to do with his living room or his title?

LOL
He's a no name canadian fraud "professor"
No one cares about him but you losers.
Psyop
BY WHO?

CIA?? FBI?? NSA???
Think they care about this faggot dope leaf and his 30 /pol fans?

unironically kill yourself
you should have ph d in shitposting honestly
you're right

OP is truly Shitpost King

@ 2:45 the faggot protesters start singing allstar,was one of our guys there subverting them???
youtube.com/watch?v=1QTLcx_InFk

Do you even have a single specific criticism of something presented in his book or lectures?

Like, not something to do with his living room or his title?

>why can't he compress an incredibly complex topic taking 50 minutes to explain into a 1-sentence soundbite?

Some thing in life are more complex than soundbites, you double-nigger.

LOL
Why would I even bother considering him as someone intelligent??
He lists dishwasher and gas pump jockey on his main website page, instead of his educational credentials.

I'll just go chat up some kitchen staff at Olive Garden. Save me the tuition fee too.
What's the difference?

your despair is obvious :D.
you got nothing on a man of this calibre so you have to resort to most basic strawmaning and ad hominen.
you are on a dark place, probably perma anxious, depressed and resentful, one can tell that from your writing.

sage

>I live here

Fuck off, we're full.

At this point I just want to see how long he's gonna keep going before he passes out.