Even Arabs are disgusted by white """people"""

Even Arabs are disgusted by white """people"""

>Britain
I guess the Indian memes are true after all

>brits
>white

British 'Asians'

>British tourists

Don't get me started, Is the UK seriously giving welfare degenerates vacation money? Because that's what I read somewhere. And it kind of seems true, considering the types that go on vacation here.

>tfw an "advanced Western" country puts even your own retards to shame

they probably see people with brownskin and assume they're from our country, most of them probably are

I'm calling out from scatland I'm calling out from scatmans world

going to shit hole countries for cheap holidays and the local sluts is a very working class thing to do, you get all the dole dossers and no skill workers in your country bud

U first

If they are so disgusted they can leave.

This tbqh.

British Indians going on holiday I see

Fuck you, we try to integrate

Egyptian and others come here and speak their language, eat their food, wear their clothes

When we come to a country, we try to ASSIMILATE

so we poo in 3rd world pools, because that's the custom

don't blame us for being tolerant, shitlord

I figured as much. But they're seriously fucked up.

>starting shit but crying when someone pushes back
>fucking jumping over hotel balconies... on the 10th floor, dying and then complaining about bad conditions
>shitting and pissing on the street
>fucking on the street

At least our batkas have the decency of screwing whores in the clubs' toilets instead of on the street. How bad is it for them that they act like this?

Look if I have to go to Egypt I'm shitting in the pool. It is a reasonable trade for me having to deal with the stench of Eygptians.

this was one of the first fake news stories that properly took off it comes from a guy who got sacked by a big operator and now tries to sue hotels for having shit in the swimming pool

POO

Business district in East London

They are just trying to fit in

Pretty much this, this is why so many foreigners want to come here, you get given a stupid amount of money for doing nothing (Some jobless people I know get to go on holiday more often than I can)

They always go to the same shitty places and act like cunts. Dunno where the current location is but it used to be Ibiza.

If you're British and you've gone on holiday to Ibiza you're probably scum.

If the tourists were "Britons", there is a high chance that they really were, Indian or Pakistani. Just saying.