Allowing women to access internet was a mistake

Not if your a pedo
and enjoy watching young white girls whoring around on the internet

thats right because of the internet my parents got divorced

Care to explain

startet chatting online with other guys
dad found out, got jealous, started beating her
she filed for divorce

Agreed. It has unleashed their hypergamy in that is gives them access to huge quantities of men never before seen in society.

There should be an age requirement for use of the internet and parents of children whom are caught on the internet should be jailed and the child removed from the custody of the parent.
His mom cucked the dad.

What was the golden age of the web lads? Circa 1999?

>
>started beating her
Based

she didn't betray him, she was always home on time, made dinner, cleaned the house, perfect house wife with a job in a kindergarten

My wife goes of jewbook and instakike and get depressed because everyone's lives are "better". I have to explain to her half-wit brain that they only post the good things. No one post that they are 20k in debt.

not as based if you see your dad hitting your mom as a child and when you ask her why she cries she always says "i have a headache"

you are 20k in debt? consumer debt or for something else?

B A S E D

im not in debt. But theres people on my wife's instagram i know for a fact are 20k in debt due to lavish spending and a ton of vacations.

still based that he didn't take any shit.

letting women vote was the real mistake

he did take shit, she left him and he lost a good house wife that put selfmade dinner on the table every fucking day

So your mom's a whore and your dad beat her ass for it. Anything new to report?

why are people so stupid and take a credit for consuming, jeez

>His mom chatted with other guys behind his dad's back but she didn't betray him
Okay Hans.

>she was always home on time
So she was punctual after going out during the day and fucking Ahmed. Germans are fucking lost.

she didn't fuck any other guys
he was jealous because she talked to other guys, read my other posts dipshit

My sister works from home as tech support (chats).

kinda need her on the net just to pay her half of rent.

she was punctual after work with kids there was no time for fucking some ahmed

ok, calm down

First Post WORST Post

Do you rape little girls on your shitting street?

>germans are lost
lives in burgerland, give me a breakh

Stupid whore was looking for the dick.

Give it to her, poast on Sup Forums, momcest is hawt.

>she was only talking to them
How old were you? Do you really think they were going to tell you she was out fucking around on your father?
I can't imagine your father's shame and now his son wants to be patted on the back for turning against him. You deserve having country being taken over by turks and niggers.

His dad got sick of being in his cuckshed while his mum talked to ackmed online.

She was going to leave anyways if she was looking for other men.

Not saying beating was right, but your mom was no angel.

I was 13 and she didnt have time for other guys, she was either at work form 8 to 14 or at home.
You don't know me and still you asume i turn against my dad because i defend my mom? Burgers are so closeminded

This, what do you think; she will show you pictures of the gangbangs if they occured?

Here mein son, this is mommy sucking 10 schlongs, yes yes, look how tiny that one was!

Sure.

I highly doubt your dad would beat her if he KNEW as firmly as you believe, that she didn't cheat on him.

He was jealous because she chattet with other guys, told her to stop - didn't
Started beating her thinking that this will stop her

There are no girls on the internet wtf are you talking about?

Where do you think that chatting would have ended if your father didn't handle the situation like a man? You could have gotten a Turk for your stepdad.

>told her to stop - didn't
So after she left your father, how long was it before your mom brought you home a new daddy? Did you have to wait a whole week before she took another man?

2 years

>beat her
>handle it like a man
pick one

>2 years
Your mom truly is a whore. Must have been tough growing up knowing your neighbors all knew.

Probably circa 2005.
People had properly grasped web design at that point but social media still wasn't mainstream.
And clickbait / fake news was still a long way off.

Allowing women to do anything was a mistake.

my parents were married for 15 years
didn't have another guy after the divorce for 2 years, married this guy after another 5 years
truly thats a whore, must be tough knowing that you know so much about people

>started beating her
you know he was doing this the whole time

>projection: the post

Tell yourself whatever is necessary to get to sleep each night. You know the truth and so does everyone else down at the local Gasthaus.