Do you really believe that Jewish people are inherently evil/greedy...

Do you really believe that Jewish people are inherently evil/greedy, or do you think it's just a small percentage of them that create a bad name for most of them. (the type that run private banks while charging huge interest to countries like the USA)?

strawpoll.me/12555088

Most people on Sup Forums don't even know a single jewish person, it's just a stereotype that got blown out of proportion by white bois with inferiority complexes.
>oh noe da jooz are cucking us in science, economics, and art, they r evuuuul

pol loves jews. this is a star trek fan board

I think they have a deep hatred in all of them for Europeans whether that is cause we've done some shit too them in the past or because we're Christians idk but they were behind the slaughter of 10s millions of Christian Russians.

They are like that because of the circumcision on the eighth day.

We are pretty evil, more than average, probably. Nice people don't survive for that long, unless you're a recluse nation living on a tundra, and nobody wants to come over to bother you.
Boo.

I think most might just be a touch away from being a sociopath.

New poll. Which of these posts do you more agree with.

i dated a jewish girl for 5 years.
>they are greedy
>they lie
>they manipulate
>theyre smart
>theyre clever
>they will fool you
>the rumors are true

>theyre smart
>theyre clever
That's 2 good qualities at least

I'm Jewish and we are inherently greedy and subversive, and also manipulative.

Fuck you kike. Get in the oven with you Mudslime cousins.

Hi. Ive never seen a Jew in Australia IRL before

Fact

Non-Israeli's are. Israeli's used to be.

I wish organizations like Black Lives Matter would learn the difference between white people and white skin colored Jews.

BLM blame white people for unfair coverage in the media when half of the host and top guest at networks like CNN are white skin Jews. Jeff Zucker, Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper, Dana Bash, David Gregory, Gloria Borger, John King, John Berman, and many more are all Jewish or converted to Judaism. The rest on CNN are either POC, homosexuals, or whites who bow to the rest for being white.

Do I hate Jews? No
Do I hate that Jews hold places of power? No
Do I hate that when you do call out corruption or abuse of power by Jews you get called a Nazi or anti-Semite? Yes

If we are going to live in a world where everyone is treated equal and groups like BLM are accepted and promoted for being anti-White we should have the right to remind everyone that white skin Jews are NOT the same as non-Jewish white people.

>Jake Tapper is a damn white guy on the news!
No. He is Jewish.
>Oh....

Did she also have nice tittles?

>girl
>theyre smart
>theyre clever

Most people just consider Jews to be white though.

This.

That is the problem.

Jews generally do not consider themselves to be white but the average idiot does not know that.

Smarter than more successful than most. Sure they're greedy, but so are you. They're just better at it. The only conspiracy is Jewish nepotism and nepotism is everywhere, not just in the Jewish community.