ITT: What does Germany owe?

6 Gorrillion

wtf did she do to trump?

Germany owes....

Payments for defense.

Europe an apology for importing muslims.

The world an apology for not finishing the job with the Holocaust.

an apology to our greatest ally.

...vast sums of money to NATO & the United States must be paid more for the powerful, and very expensive, defense it provides to Germany!

2% of their GDP each year to NATO as their contribution. Which is hilarious because they already ran out of money with the refugees and in two years Britain will be out of the EU and someone has to pay the 12.5% EU budget gap they're leaving.

>ran out of money

Bullshit. They actually have a budget surplus for a couple of years in a row now.

America is everything the germans wish they would could be. We didnt even want to be a world power we just got it by being kind, honest people worthy of trust.

Soon germans will give into their servile instincts and come back to the foot of the chair

Put him in his dumb incompetent place, so now he has to lash out in his autistic Saturday morning tweet. Waah, waah, the 2 shamed me, waah, no handshake in oval office, waah

You have no say here anymore cuck. Your country is next to enter the shithole of islam.

this, when is this influx of extra dutch fags going to end, you fucked it already, go home

Funny how you can always tell when Bannon is using Trump's Twitter.

She owes us for being her personal army. Trump will threaten to move our bases to Poland where they actually like US military.

germany owes us a final solution

never delivered on the last one. Sad!

>not finishing the job with the Holocaust
I am going to use this.

This.

It's funny how the US media and even Sup Forums tries to paint Merkel as some leftwing defender of liberalism when in fact she is a Conservative right wing.

She agrees with Trump probably in a lot of points. In fact Trump is probably more liberal than Merkel.
The only political point where you could say Merkel is "leftwing" is because of the refugee crisis but she really had no choice in that matter. In fact she stopped the refugee wave with the Turkey deal (which the actual leftwings in this country like Schulz still attack Merkel for)

You have to understand that Merkel rules in a country with like 35 percent of the votes in a leftwing coalition and a leftwing opposition. You're antahonizing the wrong person.

Germany owes everything to the U.S. after the war. Too bad the majority of liberal krauts do not know or understand history.

Merkel, plz go.

>letting Germany and the rest of Europe fall under UdSSR was an option
Your education shines through I guess.

>europeans
>right wing
ahahahah oh shit ahahahaah

Guess you never heard of The Marshall Plan

LOL
>my sides

Oh I'm very thankful former actually competent Clapistani leaders didn't leave us (here in West Germany anyway) to the commies. :^)

Doesn't change anything about you electing a spoiled 70 year old dumb fuck into your country's highest office.

sorry but merkel is no right winger.. no sane right winger would allow a single refugee come in unvetted.

Forgetting about the The Truman Doctrine

it's ok to be jealous of trump.

American here.

Germany doesn't owe shit. We occupied them for 70 years for no good reason at all. If anything we Americans owe them.

Germany owes the world an apology for their defense of the EU.

That was before the migrant crisis, which has a projected cost of 700 billion euro. Those few years of a ~21 billion euro surplus aren't going to offset that.

>jealous of trump
>jealous
>of
>trump
>of trump
>jealous

My sides have entered a wormhole

>merkel literally said diversity is good in the speech you're referring to now
>merkel's real name is Kasner and she's a jew

Riiiiiiight

Germany will pay too.

Get ready motherfuckers.

And an immigrant is entering your mother.

The retarded dissonance is real.

We will just, distance ourselves from your mess.

Germany will pay nothing. If you attack them I will use myself and every other American living here who I can find as a human shield. Pictures of dead Americans killed by American ordinance will be all over the world's media outlets.

t. American

Man, you def. belong in germany.
Stay there and get a muslim man to fill you up sweetie.

You won't do shit, you'll be tolerant and hug the bombs blowing you up you stupid worthless faggot

>being kind, honest people worthy of trust.

We literal colonized your country.

There's like 4 Air force bases there with nukes you dumb fuck. You're already dead if it comes down to that.

Epic reaction pic dude! Fellow redditor I see UPBOAT xD

We'll laugh when we see your corpses on tv

While muhhamad entered your wife's hole

You know, we are going to have to clean up their mess again. Best for us to analyze what went wrong this last time so we do it better in 10 years when Germany falls into a race war.

>Conservative right wing.

Your whole country apparently doesn't know what this means.

I DIED OF LAUGHTER THANKS

I'm an American citizen born and raised, living here for about a decade, and I won't stand for the USA attacking my new home. I intend to make sure the media is flooded with pictures of dead American students and young professionals and spouses if the USA attacks Germany. Extorting money from Germany at a time when they're suffering a humanitarian crisis because of the refugees is inexcusable. Trump will be the one paying for this. The USA won't get out of this without hundreds maybe thousands of dead US citizens.

Du verdienst meinen tiefsten Respekt!

poor Burger, thinking that his country of birth would give 2 shits about his death.

Benghazi sends its regards

> We literal colonized your country.

I'm from the USA, you illiterate Mexican. I'm more American than you are.

America has dropped the torch of liberty and the Germans are tending its flickering, dying flame. You're lashing out in anger because they're the good guys now, and I won't stand for it. If you attack Germany then Americans will die. The news media will be flooded with pictures of dead Americans. This is a promise.

yeah, communism is right wing
t. german "enriched" education to battle racism

Europe is the most left-wing liberal place in the world.
You guys don't have "conservatism"

Says the cuckold capital of the world.

t,65% white

>sides enter warmhole

More like

>sides enter 72 virgins

An apology for destroying Europe twice.

t.56%

Where's the source on that prof. Economics

That's the gayest shut I've ever heard
>"America has dropped the torch of liberty and Germany is tending the flame"
Do you actually read the gay shit you write before you post it?

> poor Burger, thinking that his country of birth would give 2 shits about his death.

I know other Americans who I could convince into doing what's right, and if not we can chain them to targets against their will. I'll help round them up.

Source: your butthole.

Yeah nothing happened 70 years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You will never be european

>Amerilards live in germany for 10 years
>Still doesn't speak the language
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

>Liberty
>Denying the Holohaux is a crime
>No guns
>Pic realted

Cringe

How do you know he doesn't speak English? And if anything that just makes Germans cucks for not forcing him to learn German.

>Merkel
>Conservative

If Merkel is Convervative Right Wing in Europe then Rutte is fucking Hitler

OH WAIT

HE IS ACCORDING TO MERKEL AND SULTAN ROACH

KEKEKEKEKEKEEKE

I mean how do you know he doesn't speak German.

>selling out your country, no, continent, to sandniggers is considered right-wing in germany

Kekekek I heard the Dutch have big dicks. Are you blessed? Are you the savior of Europe?

The state should force you to integrate. But if you need to be forced you are a nigger in the first place.

Just something to ponder.

I know he doesn't speak german because I know his type. He's a berliner

>Drumpf lump chump cump dump trumf chumf dump drumf mrumf cumf lumf sumf umf tumf frumf lumf sumf mumfmumf druuuuumpf

If you can't contain your niggers then you're a cuck.

lmao wow that's really good. How long did it take you to come up with that?

You're on very shaky ground

T O O T H P A S T E
T U R K S
M O R R O C A N S
I N D O N E S I A N S

I'll enter your mom's worm hole

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DOOPITY DOO

I'VE GOT ANOTHER REDPILL FOR YOU

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DUMPITY DEE

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU VOTE FOR A CHUMP

A FAKE ORANGE TAN AND A DUMB NAME LIKE DRUMPF

WHERE ARE YOU AT WITH HIS HAIR LIKE A CAT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME, OF, THAT?

I DON'T THINK HE'S QUALIFIED

DELETE THIS

> a refugee come in unvetted
>come in
>unvetted
No muslims should ever be allowed to come at all! They're ALL biological weapons! Every single muslim. Just look at Erdogan and his new holy war.

PAY DEBTS

We are blessed with Kek

Pic related is most famous theme park in the country

Also our word for frog is kikker

90% of the country is Centrist-Right or Far Right, which is why VVD and PVV are most popular parties here

>D..d.ontt believe the media!!! It..t.t.t when well!!! Merkel didn't make me look like a little bitch!!!

>colbert .gif

Fucking normies get out!!!!

>not finishing the job with the Holocaust.

I got PTSD from watching their pathetic self-hatred for one

> Du verdienst meinen tiefsten Respekt!

Nichts wird passieren. Ich kenne meine Landsleute sie reden nur.

>r American living here
You're not an American if you're living in Germany, you piece of shit ex pat.

Fake News. Fake News. Fake News.

Das rite

American military can just fuck off of Europe.

Trump would have to denaturalize most of his family before he ever gets to me. His wife. His sons. You faggots are fucking dreaming you will never have your war against Germany. The EU would have to completely collapse first, and that's not happening.

>I'm from the USA, you illiterate Mexican. I'm more American than you are.
From the USA, living in Germany.
You're not an American. A Mexican't is more American than you will ever be.

>we just got it by being kind

And they fucking owe it to their Imperial Overlords to balance our Budget

>Germany owes something to somebody
I think not

Why does it matter where you live?

> A Mexican't is more American than you will ever be.

And this is why you're flooded with them. Enjoy.

>You faggots are fucking dreaming you will never have your war against Germany.
No. You're the one wanting war. You're the one with the freudian slip. I never mentioned war. I just ex communicated an expat.