Can you explain your antiabortion position? It just makes poor minorities have more deadweight children

Can you explain your antiabortion position? It just makes poor minorities have more deadweight children.

Used plan b last week. Am I a monster because I dont want to create a drain on society?

G
T I T S
F
O

I dunno.
People around here seem to be fucking psychos, they want to burn niggers and shitskins like they say, but when it comes to abortion, suddenly we must respect life at all cost.

Because niggers are NOT humans but bonobos

reading makes your boobs smaller!!!

i have a sneaking suspicion it isn't the same people saying these things

Let bonobos have their abortions then, and everybody's happy

It is murder but the way i see it is... well theyyre better off being dead than live with a mother who has no problem killing her own children.

A person who approves of abortion csnnot be a good parent.

I don't give a shit. Let them do what they want.

>not posting the real version

She lost her tits and became asian...

Abortion is a necessity evil in our society. It's a net gain for whites per capita, reduces liberal voters, lowers crime rates, and reduces strain on our social services.

The right in their own self interest should drop the issue. They should start pushing for the state to give incentives for single women in inner cities to get sterilized. These people are impulsive, dangle a 2k direct deposit gibs and they'll take the bait. That's a more effective return on your taxdollar investment.

abortion enables emancipation of women. stopping abortion makes women default again.

>yes goyim, the only way your feeble mind will be able to understand the world is by grouping together people

I'm not anti abortion, I'm anti degeneracy

i am not against abortion. But i am not paying for it (not covered by healt care). Every abortion after 4 months is murder and shloud be illegal.What kind a moron you are that you do not notice that your period is late ... for 4 months

I'm not really against abortion, as long as it is in early pregnancy, but you're still taking a human life, at least if you're White.
The main problems with abortion are degeneracy, women not dealing with the consequences of their actions, loss of any piety they ever had, and the fact they seem to think they 'own' their children and can do whatever they want to them.
Also, if abortion is legal, men need to have a say as well.

>Letting the government decide what is legal and illegal
I remember when Sup Forums used to be right wing

So it's essentially a religious conviction.

Why bring life into this world, if you aren't prepared for it? Would you raise a son if you were still in college? Or are you in a comfy enough position where you can ask mom and dad to do it for you? Accidents happen. condoms are something like 99.9% effective. Those are terrible odds if you think about it. 1 in 1000. Banning abortion and family planning measures only furthers caucasian genetic extinction, destroys the nuclear family and is a weight on society.

How did she lose her tan and lose breast mass? What kind of voodoo book is that? Fucking Burning Legion tier witchcraft.

Abortions should come with forced sterilization.

topkek

right, it's some evil black magic shit, turning a beautiful symbol of fertility and femininity into a little boy

The real version has Mein Kampf in it

They didn't even post the final progression where she gains thirty pounds and dyes her hair pink.

Sure. I'm anti-abortion and pro-genocide-of-minorities. Problem solved.

>I'm anti-abortion and pro-genocide-of-minorities.
This.

Muslims don't do it. Muh religion.
Blacks don't do it. Because that would mean being sober for an hour and not having your cunt stuffed with BBC