It finally happened. Katua mudslimes BTFO

>timesnow.tv/india/article/bjp-appoints-yogi-adityanath-as-chief-minister-of-uttar-pradesh-sources/57725

>considered the face of radical right wing hindu nationalism
>casually btfos muzzies on a daily basis
>converted 1500 christians to hinduism on a whim
>burned down a muslim mosque
>"satan can change for the better but pakistan never will"
>"yogis might carry ceremonial rosaries in one hand but don't forget that they carry a spear in the other hand".

Is there a more based person in Indian politics right now? Modi doesn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

theigc.org/blog/culture-religion-and-open-defecation-in-rural-north-india/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

That is unacceptable. Hinduism is an absolute abomination.

Kek I knee it would trigger some christfags here. Trust me they are living a better life as Hindus now.

poo in the looo

Nobody is better off living as one of you disgusting faggots.

Your people are only fit to be slaves.

>Trust me they are living a better life as Hindus now.
Hindus are responsible for the street-shitting epidemic and have brought shame to the Indian people.

Reminder that 99% of open defecation in India is carried by muslim and dalit niggers in rural areas.

AREAS?

Well, I frankly am happy for you. Just don't forget to gas the kikes okay?

t. hindu influenced judeo-mongrel religion believer

>lost a war against a bunch of flightless birds
Kek

>Reminder that 99% of open defecation in India is carried by muslim and dalit niggers in rural areas.
see: and pic related

Whatever they were likely retards anyways if they were able to convert to poopoo religion.

Hopefully hindus and muzzies off each other

he does the lords work,or vishnus or what not lol

>lost a war on using a bathroom appliance.

Yea fuck Muslims, pack of dogs is what they are, I hope one day they all get lined up against a wall and shot dead

I called it too.

Christcucks are like SJWs on here, everything triggers them. Especially atheists. Nothing gets their blood boiling faster than seeing some guy that says "I don't believe in God" they hate them more than Muslims and Hindus x10000.

Source for that chart? I fucking live here and the muslims here have a lower standard of living than even the Dalits.

Seriously, the bullying against Indian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Indians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Indian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of Asia.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Indian man a "poo in loo"(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Indian man that they are a "poo"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

I was out, came home to this news.
Don't get me wrong, this meme is all good and dandy, but was he really the best man for the job? I feel like Modi is tripping on himself. But the butthurt from the left is glorious

You care about brown christians? I knew Christianity was cuck religion but didn't expect one of you admitting it so openly...

Hindus are pretty based actually. They've been doing a better job of BTFOing mudslimes for quite some time. Buddhists too. Christcucks could take lessons on standing up for themselves.

>t. hindu influenced judeo-mongrel religion believer
"Hindu influenced? What does this mean? All people of the world should turn to Christ and end their sick ways.

Well he has two senior members of the party to guide him and keep him in check as deputy chief ministers. Tbh this is our mini version of Trump becoming the president kek.
In any case, its good news for upper caste brahmins like me who have been getting shit treatment for 14 years now.

Katua tera baap madarchod
Cow piss and shit drinker hindu

Sikhs are the primary kebab removers, their religion was formed in part out of rebellion of how placid Hindus were and unwilling to deal with the Muslim question.

Actually it's mostly homeless people. They shit everywhere. It's a universal issue. Just look at San Francisco.

>two senior members of the party to guide him and keep him in check as deputy chief ministers
this why are there two fucking deputy cm's lmfao

aye madarchod randi ka bhadwa mullah aulad sala betichod. ja apne baap ka lulu chaat gaandu.

>indians are white

Teri maaki aankh suwar ke bache behen ke choot me ungli daalo.

Oh yeah, well, Sikhs are based as fuck. But Hindus have killed a fuckton of Muslims, and so have those normally peaceful Buddhists. Muslims piss everyone off except retarded marxist fools, cucked white libshits and dickless Christcucks. Plus of course the Euro-Jews truly believe they can make use of the 'slimes to rek European society without getting their own asses blown up. At some point they realized that might not be true and began fleeing Europe, but the madness continues.

Kek found the butthurt katua. Kill yourself fucking pedophile worshipper. India is probably the safest country for mudslimes yet you ungrateful fucks raise slogans of "pakistan zindabad" time and again. Fuck off to Pakistan faggot so we can nuke you.

New pasta? Saved.

Great news. I have faith Trump will do the right thing and finally truly extend the hand of friendship to India and gain a ally to battle radical Islam and the communist Chinese.

>You care about brown christians? I knew Christianity was cuck religion but didn't expect one of you admitting it so openly...
>t. atheist
Do you care about white Christians?
>Just look at San Francisco.
One can aspire to be better than San Francisco...

aye saale suar ki aulad, saale bakrichod, suarchod. tera pura parivar sala mullah suar ka aulad hai. har aurat suaro se chut chuki hai, har mard suar ko chodta hai. saale gaandu bhak yahan se

Wake me up when the genocide starts.

Fuck off and suck modi's dick

see:
>New pasta? Saved.
Not new.

>Actually it's mostly homeless people.
In addition to what I said earlier about San Francisco, Muslims are poorer than Hindus in India.

Based af

Hindu's bringing the purge

dont worry. it will start with this guy first

Me teri maako chodega randi ki bache. Modi ke lund chooso. Baakre ke tatti khaao madarchod .

You're in the right path, akhi
Good luck with all of those piss drinking assholes

Christians, Muslims have absolutely no place in India. Leave or convert. It's Hindustan not Secularistan.

top kek

I had an Indian friend in high school, he had just moved to the US from some place in northern India, I forget where. But he hated muzzies with a passion. You pajeets are alright when you're not publicly defecating.

Oh yeah come to south india motherfucker. I will show you from who it will start asshole .

Thank you brother.

hahahaha you sound like an absolute retard. I always knew muslims were illiterate. just seeing it first hand.

>It's Hindustan not Secularistan.
Secular means "denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis"
Christians are literally the exact opposite of secular.

And you were ruled by us. What's worse?

nah, pretty shit. also literally ofc

BWAHAHAHA U mad, Abdullah? Did they take your goat away? Awww I'm sowwy :(
I'm sure mummy will let you cum in her, Islam is down with that right? Not much difference in a goat and your mum so you should be fine :^)

Oh my god stop LARPing as a white nationalist.

You simply cannot be one if you are a Christian. Period.

>i hate brown people
How about aborting their young? Oops, your religion doesn't allow that. It's shameful and you'd be killing brown babies which is a sin in your cuck religion.

How in the world do you manage to treat a fucking compassion and friendship religion as some kind of war-like white religion is beyond me. Christians are overwhelmingly leftists, pro-open borders, pro-EU. Merkel's mudshit worshipping party is even called the Christian Democratic Union for a reason.

>come to south india
you couldn't pay me a billion dollars to come to the shithole that is south india.

Nowadays mass conversions are usually fake though, people get free goodies if they 'convert'

Well, it's not like christianity was directly influenced much just by hinduism, but by many other religions from the surrounding regions as well. Judaism and hinduism have a lot of shared history.

>t. diaspora poo-in-loo

Ramu don't you have a girl to rape today?

Better than being Muslim or Jew.

Just bust a fat nut in your sis bro, so I'm done for the day I guess. Enjoy your Hindu nephew/neice.

Soon my burger friend.

Not only poorer than the Hindus. They are poorer than the fucking dalits who are considered the niggers of India. They barely integrate into the normal society and instead live in concentrated shitholes even by Indian standards which can easily be identified by tons of naked children running around playing in the sewers.

Ironic coming from a suar ka aulad muslim, who have the highest rape rates from any religions in the world. If we killed every mullah, rapes in india would decreases many fold. Now go take turns raping your family pig, co incidentally that's your mom

Its Sup Forums, don`t expect niceness here. Also why do you even bother listening to these dumb asses, just automatically disregard what they say and move on to something else, its the internet, you can actually do it without repercussion

Doesn`t mean you can`t be nice nor can`t find nice peoples. Hell the majority of peoples here are allright, its just the assholes who are extremely vocal and stir up shit in the name of everyone, kind of like Ashkenazi Jews or Australian shitposter.

Indian Christians have been here for 2,000 years, longer than most Hindu sects. They hate Islam too so not sure why you want them gone

Of course you would be living South India. Fun fact faggot: I've spent 5 years in Karnataka and trust me they hate your katua asses just as much as the northies do.

Don't worry m8s. I will pop your sister's cherry.

>Christian Indians converting back to their ethnic religion
>a bad thing

Oh yeah did you ever lived in kerala chutiye?

I'm just glad they're fucking mudslimes.

Looks like I have a new idol

Not to brag, but I'm a proud indianist and I never made fun of India on Sup Forums

>i hate brown people
Point out where I implied that.
>people get free goodies if they 'convert'
And they receive everlasting life if they don't
>Judaism and hinduism have a lot of shared history.
Talmudism is also abominable. You're not going to find me defending that.
>Not only poorer than the Hindus. They are poorer than the fucking dalits who are considered the niggers of India.
Yet despite this, they're better at pooing in loo than Hindus, which is my point. Can you please explain this?
>>Christian Indians converting back to their ethnic religion
>>a bad thing
Agreed!

Please convert Christians to Hinduism.
I actually like that you people have your own culture, makes you less likely to come over here and act like ugly retards bragging about your overpriced bullshit, can't go into a store without Indis flooding the place like sardines grabbing at all the expensive shit. I fucking hate Indians who love here, they have no souls. Seriously a 500 sq foot store should not have 600 people in it morons. And your shitty car will break down just as fast as a normal one. And your eyebrows...jesus help you.

I do not want to share heaven with a bunch of Indians.

But fuck Pakistan. So. Yeah.

>I'm so tough I can only talk shit to your face when you are in my neighbourhood surrounded by others of my kind

Typical muzzie mentality. You people are spineless cucks who can only act when you have the numbers. Why don't you go to Ayodhya or Varanasi and talk shit about Hinduism there? You'll be cut down before you can finish.

>he thinks just because he popped his sister's cherry, he can pop other's
Sorry abdul, unlike muslims, our women actually give consent, and nobody wants to fuck a stinking, short 3inch dicked, mullah.

>Why don't you go to Ayodhya or Varanasi and talk shit about Hinduism there
I fucking wish, mullahs start something up under Yogi Adityanath.

i actually agree with you, just don't expect many others too man. the good parts of india have a lot to offer imo.

motherfucker they actually did it

They are the worst. Literally no better than muzzies in most respects.. sometimes even more hypocritical.

You is right

Don't blame us, it's easy to make fun of a whole race f people that aren't potty trained

You never cited your source faggot. Like I said, anyone who lives here can tell you that muslims and dalits are the ones responsible for a majority of India's problems, including open defecation.

I have godlike eyebrows m8. Too bad I can't post a pic with my shitty phone camera.

Why don't you come to north kerala and talk shit about muslims?

Just want you all to know that Sikhs are the best poos, Hindus and Muslims are shit tier.

>>converted 1500 christians to hinduism on a whim
sorry bro
you got conned

stop LARPing faggot
everyone knows christianity is illegitimate

Kek I had a feeling it was gonna happen.

Okay this is getting lame now katue. Back to fucking your sisters.

Reminder that sikhs were once Hindus.

hindus are bro tier
listening to sadhguru is fucking /comfy/

I completely agree with you. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

I don't see Hindus blowing up Christian Churches or killing Christian people, so why should we eradicate them?

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We're all actors in a cosmic movie (so to speak) and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of 'villains' and ourselves as playing the role of 'heroes' (when we're not being dicks). Oh, and the Rothschilds can play the role of 'heroes' if they choose to.
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

>muslims are the ones responsible for open defecation.
theigc.org/blog/culture-religion-and-open-defecation-in-rural-north-india/

>irregardless
>irregardless
>irregardless
Stop.

>who finds it hard to take pride in his own country
Wew lad, I hope you're just using a proxy, or you're...well just as retarded as most Indians here. Go the fuck to India, don't come to America and start whining about people not liking your country. I'm not going to move to NK then complain when they talk badly about America. Ffs you living here is a privelage, we will say whatever the fuck we want about the sheissland you come from. The reality is most Americans hate Indians because they have no souls and brag about the expensive shit they are retarded enough to buy. And they smell bad and have like 10 kids a piece. They act like they own the place ffs. We aren't allowed to say it to your face, is all.
At least you're not niggers I guess.

poo poo poo in the loo

>sikhs were once Hindus
One upon a time everyone shat outside too.

I will take a Hindu over a mudslime any day of the week.

DESIGNATED MUSLIM BURIALGROUND