Drumpf won? Ummm.. no sweetie. Hillary won by 8 MILLION votes. She fucking won...

Drumpf won? Ummm.. no sweetie. Hillary won by 8 MILLION votes. She fucking won. And every time Drumpfkins are trying to argue I educate them with facts.

I just realized that Bess girl or whatever looks like the autistic lady in the new Mass Effect

Fuck off slide thread. Saged

Drumpf is unfit for the presidency. He will fuck up bigly and expose himself as FRAUD the moment an actual challenge appears.

Also, fucking 35% approval rating. He is already the lamest duck in history.

>(((AT7arsP7Q2-8)))

If Hillary won, then why isn't she president?

It was 2 mil first,then 4,now 8

Electoral college wasn't dismantled because white supremacists still have control over the American elections.

Ya Trump lost all right. Smf

Kinda like that other popular lie from history....

Votes from illegals do not count.

so what?

Is this bait?

>Trump deports 8 million illegal aliens

I can see it

Our country is NOT a democracy. It is a democratic republic. We vote for them to vote for us. It's not directly from the people. So get your head outta her and the media's ass and deal with it. Maybe an education would help.

TRUMP VOTER HERE eu me arrependo tanto de votar nele HOW DO I GET MY VOTE BACK? ?!?!?11

NOT GONNA LIE IT'S HILARIOUS CRASH N BUENOS WE WUS KINGS NSHIT AYO HOLD UP (MALE) MY WEANUS PEANUS HAHAHA

I never regret voting for Trump.

It's like being delivered a fresh batch of salt and liberal tears every morning.

Don't forget to sage.

>When an election isn't entirely decided by California

wow bait

>Hillary won the popular vote

Yeah that's really great. Too bad for Hillary that American elections have never been decided by popular vote. Ever.

This argument is the same as me going to England and complaining about how Queen Elizabeth shouldn't be Queen because nobody voted for her. Yeah, no shit. That's not how it fucking works.

8 Million? I thought it was 12 Million? Drumftarfs never seem to listen to the fact that Hillary won by 20 Million votes anyways

what happened after the elections, haven't seen or heard of her anywhere

Sure

Nice b8

Sounds familiar

your like a literal fucking jew, lieing about the number and lieing more each time pretending its bigger every time

The votes just keep coming in!