Cheep up, Europe!

Let me tell you about your future. I live in it.

We had all kind of immigrants here, mainly arriving late 1800s, early 1900s. Italians, Japanese, Germans and yes, Syrians and Lebanese in small numbers. Nowadays, nobody gives a damn about their origins. Italians are not Catholic anymore, Japanese are not Buddhists and Lebanese are not Muslim. Not one of my Syrian or Lebanese acquaintances is Muslim (granted the majority were Christian on arrival).

In Europe they cling to their homeland religion because it is their identity. In 1 or 2 generations they will have no religion. And no, people will not have 5 babies just to outbreed the other groups. Nobody can afford the burden, financial and psychological.

Now, the only particular race are the negroes. There are the ones that are ok of course, but making a generalization, they are more stupid and violent. But they keep themselves in favelas, are divided in gangs and kill themselves. Just don't be stupid and go there.

It is not safe to walk on the streets at night and we have more and more gated communities. But whites (and Japanese - they are great guys) really don't socialize with blacks. Dating a black is social suicide.

So, yeah, white people will not end, black people will not end, the biology makes us incompatible. And maybe you can achieve Brazilian greatness in sports one day (Pele, Ayrton Senna, Rickson Gracie, etc.). Cheers!

>maybe you can achieve Brazilian greatness in sports one day

Maybe.

There was no need to post. We already know we will turn into Brazil. That's what we're afraid of.

>Brazilian Greatness
>7
>1

You know how do you detect a petty man? He always talks about that one mistake of the great man.

>You know how do you detect a petty man? He always talks about that one mistake of the great man.

We're not talking about a great man. We're talking about Brazil. Brazil is pretty much the opposite of great.

>Let me tell you about your future. I live in it.
>Future is Brazil
Yeah, that's exactly what we're afraid of

>Brazil: 5 titles
>England: cheated to have 1
Well, if we are talking football, yes we are the greatest.

more like 7 mistakes lmao

>Turkey participation in World Cups: 2
hahahahaha

I'm not English. I also don't define myself by kicking a ball into a net.

You shouldn't either, especially because your countrymen are so bad at kicking a ball into a net.

>if we are talking football, yes we are the greatest.

But if we're talking about economics, education, science, technology, military strength, IQ, innovation, Nobel prizes, top universities, healthcare, literature, height, whiteness of skin or teen pregnancies, you're not the greatest. Are you?

You define yourself by "muh empire". It was obvious you had to have an empire. We have a saying here: the husband of a ugly wife hates holidays. Sail, Stuart!

SAGE

What's so great about brazil?
Economy is shit
Government is shit
Racial Tensions
Crime everywhere
Full of half breeds

Becoming like Brazil is exactly what I fear. It's the end result of any forced multicultural policy. A people who do nothing, believe in nothing, have no pride in nothing beyond sports, to have no history, culture or ethics to be proud of, no beautiful architecture, large class divides, corrupt government and literal death squads (it shouldn't even have to go that far).

>top music
>top food
>sun
>beautiful women
>Argentinas in Floripa crazy for BR D
>natural beauty
>invented most kickass martial art ever (Jiu-Jitsu)
>...on and on...
What?
Shut up, traitor!

Fix your country asap, Sven

Sex is very good

Hey, our history is recent and we are still fixing the foundational mess the Portuguese left. But we have: Italian (highest white IQ), Japanese (top IQ), Germans (yeah!). Is only a matter of time...

>Bossa nova
>Samba
>all known abroad
Have some pride, man. What music does Sweden, Finland, Denmark have?

>Top music
Waaaaat
The only thing to brag about is nature, that has been here for hundreds of years and bunda
Neither of these is something that we built or achieved
Jiu-Jitsu is bretty gud tho although we didn't invented it, most of it comes from a japanese martial art called Jujutsu

Yes, and the Gracie family enhanced it. Rickson Gracie is the greatest MMA fighter of all time.

Inferiority complex is strong in this one

The only music it's played nowadays is cancer
Bossa Nova is really sweet but it's sort of forgotten
All those countries have history, ancient buildings, strong traditions from hundreds and hundreds of years.
Our history is full of racial tension, race mixing and no real roots to this land
My last reply was poorly written so i re wrote it

>hundreds and hundreds of years
Exactly! We are just beginning.

Besides we are away from WW3 danger (if it not terminal). After that, Brazilian Empire!

Brazil is living proof that multiculturalism doesn't work. You'll just end up with the worse of each culture/race.

Niggers and Muslims and should be wiped out, as Europe would be wise to do.

รง

>top music
haha, no fucking way

>top food
I'll give you that one, our food is pretty good, and cheap (cardboard chicken non-withstanding)

>sun
Sure, if you like literally melting your ass off during summer.

>beautiful women
uhh, nope. For every top-model you get a thousand butterfaces. Heck, even the 'hot' ones can be pretty ugly face-wise sometimes.

>Argentinas in Floripa crazy for BR D
Argentinians are niggers, why would you want to fuck a nigger?

>natural beauty
Endless jungles full of insects, overcrowded and dirty beaches, and the occasional shitty waterfall. Brazil's pretty lacking when it comes to natural beauty, it's just the same shit over and over. Even Argentina has better stuff to look at.

>invented most kickass martial art ever (Jiu-Jitsu)
who cares

Every year the country just gets worse
People don't even know what they want and the only reason that religion is still strong here is because people have nothing else to believe. The country is the result of multiculturalism

Where to you want to live then? Are you taking action to move there or will you just sit on you ass sobbing? When are you moving away?

>Italians are not Catholic anymore
Hue timeline is worst timeline

>result of multiculturalism
Europe will have it soon for sure. I'm just pointing out that it is not the end of the world. I have a pretty good life here.

From my experience, Brazilians come here in large annoying tourist groups that trash everything in their path, don't know how to flush toilet paper, go into stores to haggle over fixed prices and demand discounts because they're cheap fucks, or resort to theft. If one rents a car then God help you because they are shit drivers. Plus they are loud and sing and dance in their tour groups like the niggers they are.

Say what you want about Brazil, but I live a pretty comfy life here desu

I bet you don't live in Rio
Multiculturalism is always shit, it never ends up well

Imagine that shit everyday

It is the end of Europe because the immigration there is almost exclusively muslim. What happened in Brazil was so many different races and cultures mixing into an identity-less, root-less, and crime-ridden abomination. In Europe it is mostly one culture (pisslam) and two races (arab and african). There is no comparison.

>Crime-ridden
O H B O Y
H
B
O
Y

Bottom line is: nor you or Europe has a choice. Your leaders will not turn the tide back. Reap the good things that might come from it.