King Roach

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyet.com.tr/erdogandan-gurbetcilere-cagri-3-degil-5-cocuk-yapin-40398474
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are cracking down on child prostitution and he hasn't been able to get his fix.

Erdogan did nothing wrong.

Being a transgender in a muslim society.

If he doesnt start ww3 mossad kills his family

if you got haters you must be doing something right.

He is Keks agent of Chaos and destruction.
Praise be unto Kek!

He is like any other Middle Easterner

Europe is about to understand the difference between 100 people, 10 000 people and 1 000 000 people

His problem is that the westerners deny there is no God but Allah

He's a Turk.

I need Roaches knowledge here
Is link below is true and Erdogan is actually telling turks in Europe to out-breed Europeans?

hurriyet.com.tr/erdogandan-gurbetcilere-cagri-3-degil-5-cocuk-yapin-40398474

>President Erdogan said, "Here I am calling out to my brothers in Europe, to be in a better place, to live in better neighborhoods, to take the best cars, to sit in the most beautiful houses, to do three to five, because you are the future of Europe. The answer will be that, "he said.

last desperate actions before dethronement.

he's going down the best Korea route, why being a valuable member of society, when you can leech of other peoples living with shallow threats, typical roach behavior

yes

He says something important in the end of that speech.
Add it and it becomes vicious

>have 5 kids.That will be the best vengeance

He is hitting below the belt.
He knows Europe is demographically doomed and he knows how right wingers hate that they can't sustein their populations

Really cruel move.

you could say he is a...
papa roach

Only doomed if the current paradigm holds forever, I very much doubt that will be the case. He's playing a very dangerous game

Just reminding pol, europe used to have unique pure races, then turkroaches invaded, and tainted them forever.

Sweden, and nearby countries were left untainted due to geographical circumstances.

We must eradicate the roaches completly, and build a wall between that little spring leading into muslim country.

When Turkey sends its people, they’re not sending their best.

Being rich makes that unavoidable.

Isn't it undiplomatic? What's a point of saying it? In the end of the day he isn't posting on pol where is end goal to trigger.

>He knows Europe is demographically doomed and he knows how right wingers hate that they can't sustein their populations

So you are saying he wants to trigger right cause they don't like it, but what's his goal triggering them? It seems like an opposite, he would help right by triggering normies to vote for them.

Overall I don't understand Erdogan even in regards to Russia, that was fairly strange too. Firstly that plane down, then we are enemies, then bff again. What's real story here?

Eye opener

His problem? He is playing it beautifully. The problem is with europe. Until the governments change, he owns their ass.

He stole shit ton of money now there is no turning back for him. That's why he has gone batshit crazy.
He is actually Georgian.

No no
He triggers right Wingers yes but he just wants to act strong for the referandum.
It's not really about action, it's about the acting

When is the next coup?

He has serious ego problems.

But I think he's doing things right. Otherwise Europeans wouldn't hate him.

he's a islam dindu nuffin muslim

Coup? No no no, I'll make a fucking massacre in his palace that would make the coup look like a joke if he doesn't leave that seat in 5 years.

repressed gayness

That's so much better!!