post powerful religious pics

pic related

was expecting trolls

Ukraine has the best images

very nice

thanks swede

have fun being a nihilistic genocidal failure

nice one Swede-cuck

Christians are behind most organizations bringing non-whites into Evropa.

I guess in this pic christians help immigrants?

Evropa is kinda cringy.

And yes, the catholic church is full of cucks and heresy. Modern liberal christians are scum. They are dying out though.

>immigrants

Bad hombres, also known as illegal aliens.

yes, that is what I meant. I hate christian cucks

where is that from?

Don't bring Ortodox Christians into this.

It's pronounced Shesus from now on. Digits confirm.

Satan would say that. Good day to you dark lord.

as an austrian I am even more disgusted by that pic

>Private Paul Oglesby of the U.S. 30th Infantry Regiment before the altar in a damaged church in Acerno, Italy.

I only know of EU and UN, which secularized cuck organizations. During the height of Christianity in Europe there wasn't much of bringing non-whites to Europe.

thanks

Fuck NIBMR. Ian Smith was right.

agreed

>heresy
not really

progressivism is heresy

Barbecued Monk.

It's what's for dinner!

fugg islamic gommunism :D

This one is very interesting! When was it painted? Why are they all female warriors?

its a pic from Takato Yamamoto about Amakusa Shirō leader of the christian Shimabara revolt. He died with 17 years the martyrer death.

Ah bummer he's a modern artist. Still very good although I don't know why he draws those men to appear so feminine. Personally I don't think Christianity has a place in Japan but it was an interesting event.

Yeah, the femininty is really irritating for the western eye. Christianity is still in Japan in some places. Their form of it is really interesting.

How can other religions even compete?

Christianity is the worst thing to happen to western spiritual thought.

After the last christian defense being completely destroyed after WW2, now sweden is the most atheistic nation out there, look how well it is going...

we can learn much from asian religions.

how so?

>implying those are actually women

>A college-educated, BLM nigger standing in front of some police in the freest country on earth was actually compared by the left, to a man who was executed after standing infront of a parade of T-55s in a totalitarian dictatorship