Russian peoples

Hello american friends. How do you feel about the Russians? What do you think about us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan
rferl.org/a/ukrainian-born-pianist-sacked-for-pro-rebel-comments/26942226.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love em'

I dig the women and I love the vodka!

>be me
>be a tourist in New York
>buy heroin from a nigga pusher
>put it into your vein
>all of a sudden a muscle cop stops you in the street
>boy you look weird, let's go to the police station
>come on, confess you're omn drugs
>a cop arrests you for being on heroin
>boy, you'll be punished, but you can avoid it
>how?
>pound my bitch cop muscle ass with you twink cock!

this happens a lot more than people are willing to admit.

My favourite people.

>I love the vodka!
I do not like vodka and alcoholic beverages. I do not drink, but from fucking Russia.

Its not illegal to be on drugs. Also arent you the same guy who made the pol nuke thread? You seriously seem to be the most autistic person here

a nation robbed of its rightful destiny by one cucked frenchaboo

Putin is ok, but get that Stallin Commie bullshit out.

That's cool. At least we can shoot guns and kick it in the snow.

Trump should invite russians to uncuck America.

To be honest I don't know anything about you except for vodka and squatting memes.

Tell me some interesting things about Russia or its people

get out communist slave

Your alcoholic slavs

Great people and quality posters. All throughout history, you have been seen as "behind" western civilization, and like some sort of wannabe westerner country. But now your country is the last stronghold of traditional western values. How the tables have turned.

This

Love you guys! Thank for hacking our election! We're all eternally grateful.

Half of our country wants you to die horribly in nuclear hellfire and the other half sorta likes you.

Had some Russian guys in an English class that I taught in NYC. Very friendly, good sense of humor, and smart.

Even the Russians that I used to run into on Dota were interesting/cool despite the stereotypes.

Politics: wondering why we have to have economic sanctions on that country.

As a Texan, I fucking love y'all.
Cant ain't till we unite over the oil industry.

Hot women!

Churka

You're poor, thus a failure in my eyes. But keep going on as you do now and we'll see what happens but I already know the result: more mediocrity.

Sibirians are muster race, Russians from the central part are retarded victims of inbreeding. Muscovites must be annihilated.

Fuck of gypsy

CYKA
Russia is great
Once the US, Russia, and China stop fucking around with petty shit, the entire world will become uncucked
But please stay off my counter strike matches

Your women are fantastic, please send more.

I've always wondered is Russia white?

>Russian peoples
>peoples
>s
die scumbag

Putin is as bad as Merkel.

Uncuck your shit Russians.

Far more 'white', culturally and racially, than Finland.

You people do some stupid shit, and can act like trash sometimes. But you're alright in my book

>a nation robbed of its rightful destiny by one cucked frenchaboo
What frenchman are you talking about?
>Putin is ok, but get that Stallin Commie bullshit out.
We do not like these people, I do not know why you think we like them.

>Trump should invite russians to uncuck America.
Frankly, I love the United States and will not fight against your country.

Russia has more Finno-ughric heritage than Finland.

We also have an old suomenskuo worship, customs and sorcery unlike you Swedish Christcucks.

Aren't you experiencing the HIV epidemic that everyone here is talking about?

Chechnya, Tatarstan and others Muslim-majority provinces have been part of Russia since forever. Here's literally nothing we can do with it. The good news is that most Muslims (except for Chechens who are animals) behave properly and don't cause much problem.

Good to know my "white" friend

THIS IS A RUSSIAN AMERICAN FRIENDSHIP THREAD ALL OTHER COUNTRIES GET OUT

>Tell me some interesting things about Russia or its people
I do not know anything good, that it is possible to tell about Russian people. I love the United States and I hate Russia, my story will be prejudiced, it's not fair.

>get out communist slave
In Russia there has never been communism, it is impossible here. Such Russian people...

I've been to Chechnya, an never had problem with Caucasus guys here in Moscow. I don't think you would have much more problems with them than with other Russians, and you will be pushed around by anyone if you are a pussy.

The real dangerous groups are Tuva and Yakuts: they are savage, drunk and armed.

based as fuck.
Meanwhile german students gonna choke on superior muslim cock.

Russians are awesome

If you move here you will likely have a reputation for being tough. You wont be hated like the niggers but people might think you are selling fake rolexs or something like that. Overall I personally welcome Russian immigrants. Most young people are not checking for reds under the bed

Soon we will conquer Europe

Yes, most affected regions are those in the north: there is atmosphere of despair, no jobs, people resort to drugs, die of AIDs. But I'm talking about Russians from regions like Novosibirsk, Tyumen, Omsk.

Wew lads, we've got a big shot here.

I know that there are still gopniks in Novosibirsk in industrial areas, with district wars and all.

Russians in Israel are the most stereotypical bydlo we have.

>Tracksuits, always wearing tracksuits
>Usually up until 4:00 AM drinking vodka mixed with energy drink out of plastic cups in public parks
>Chain smoking the cheapest cigarettes they can buy
>Hitting their children
>Can't into Hebrew, can only speak it in a thick accent that's more annoying than it is hillarious even when they do

Conclusion: nuke them, trump

Fucking based I wish I had went to a highschool like that

Just tell your story anyways, don't be shy Ivan

>implying you'll conquer anything with your rusty slavshit equipment. You wouldn't even manage to take the baltics.

No surprise. I can immigrate to Israel per repatriation, but I have a life here - why would I subject myself to conscription, foreign language and society and what would I even do there but work some low jobs and live off the gibs?

You are smart, pyotr. Very smart.

love ya russia, say hi to my friend uri.

Russians are Finns, so no.

Yey, especially in small towns like Berdsk and Iscitim. But anyway, when I went to Moscow and found myself in a team of folks from all over Russia, I quickly came to realise that Sibirians are the most hard-working and smart people around. Since then I have been proven right many times.

What causes the HIV epidemic? I refuse to believe it's just drugs because we have more heroin users here and nowhere near the same HIV rates.

I think Putin is incompetent, why the fuck is it taking so long to rebuild the soviet union??

>Russians are Finns
HAHA, no. I know you would like to be white finnish vladimir. Being a non-white russian diaspora in Lithuania must suck.

People who grew in poverty are more hard-working and better disciplined than those who had everything on a silver platter since birth. I didn't notice much difference otherwise.

Drugs and female prostitution. That simple.

RUSSIA IS SHIT

NOT EVEN TOP 10

Russians have more Finno-Ugric blood than Slav.

You guys would be alot better if werent so annoying playing games

you never want russian teammates in MOBAs
or brazilians, or anyone non-american for that matter

>What causes the HIV epidemic?
Eternal burger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan

Fucking China

We really ought to do something about those slant eye bastards

Do you prefer Beta Israel?

SOOQA BLYAT'

SINK THE CHINKS

That makes no sense Ivan.

That heroin goes to all the EU countries as well and they don't have the same HIV rates.

>in b4 its closer to us
It also goes to Turkey, and is even grown in Turkey sometimes, but they don't have the same HIV rates

I think it's just your shitty non-existent drug programs

The cyka blyat dont bother me, since lot of shitty hues also spam our shitty language in chats.

What bother me is the lack of strategy

They have less users, the "silk route" goes through Russia. Stop sending CIA drugs to us, burger.

I just know you guys are fucking ACE at:

>Chess
>Chemistry
>Musical composition
>Small-arms design
>Human Trafficking

The people are fine, but your government is destructive and corrupt. Ours is too, but anyone who lets Jews in is bound to have government corruption
Stay safe Russia

But we have the same problem with huemonkeys...

BASED
A
S
E
D

Hol' up.

Is that a T-90A without its Kontakt? How? They apply the ERA packages in the factory.

Do note that that is mid-late 90's in your image.

Most victims of HIV are middle-aged males who used services of female prostitutes. But it would be nice if the CIA stoped smuggling heroin from Afghanistan to Europe (including through Russia).

KUCK

Canadian here, You guys seem pretty kool. Heres hoping no one starts WW3 soon am i right ? ha

Immigrants to Israel aren't conscripted anymore

Based Putin

I know

Your people are the most red-pilled on the planet, my friend. I give my permission to annex the rest of Ukraine.

Why are you so Khoholed, though?

rferl.org/a/ukrainian-born-pianist-sacked-for-pro-rebel-comments/26942226.html

>that trap
Hottt

Love the people, dislike the government.

Currently learning Russian.

Don't care for Russian women because they're just like whores in the West.

All the Russians I know are Sup Forumsros. Not much difference between us both.

We need mo money for dem drone strikes

And it still continues in some places. Such humiliating practices in the army and prisons are the main reason why Russians cannot accept homosexuality as something normal.

>But it would be nice if the CIA stoped smuggling heroin from Afghanistan to Europe (including through Russia)

They are reaping what they have sewn.

Russian people - probably not much different from me or my countrymen

Putin - better than most leaders, don't have any serious qualms

Vodka and Kalashnikovs are fun.

Russians in general have balls.

Your government is corrupt and doesn't seem to care much for regular Russian citizens. The media trying to start a war with you is because you won't allow fag parades and Crimea is historical Russian soil.

Russia literally dindu nuffin.

This is a weird place and time to have an Sup Forums thread.

...But yeah, you guys are pretty cool. I respect your shitposting abilities online and the crazy indie games that pretty much all slavic countries end up making.

Do it like this.

I sense major butthurt. This isn't even an ethnic Russian soldier but a Russian citizen of (((Finno-Mongoloid))) heritage.

>Norway
Kys. That is what the common russian man looks like.