Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I have a question for the yanks on this board, i am planning on moving to america for 6 months or so to work and just get life experience.

I want to go somewhere where there arent many leftist cocksuckers. I want to go to one of the not so big cities too, i was thinking of Denver but then i thought there would be heaps of faggot pot smoking hippies there, another place i thought of is Atlanta.

Can any yanks shed some light on a good place to go?

North Texas/Fort Worth is what I'd say. Denver is full of hipsters, niggers and WEED LMOA. Atlanta is all niggers. The New England area is nice but cold as fuck.

Look no further than Scottsdale, AZ. A white stronghold in a state dominated by spics, a state that will turn competitive in the next few election cycles but has amazing gun laws, a sprawling desert, dry heat, and a cut to social justice in schools, this city is what turned Phoenix's county red, very conservative, the people are nice, and the skyline is beautiful. Less than 2% of the population is nogs, and it's about 10% spics, so it's a great place for one to live.

Here's a picture of a part of the city

those breasts are shopped
i can tell from the pixels and having seen some shops in my time

Right leaning small towns? You want the Bible belt or mid west my friend. Try a more northern one though as the illegal alien problems down south are one of the major factors making nice small towns ghettos.

How are you planning on staying longer than a 3 month tourist visa?

Some of the desert range over here.

I tell this to every Australian who is thinking about moving to the US.

Florida.

Florida is your choice.

The entire state is like a mini-Australia.

You are correct, Denver is full of pot smoking bolsheviks. Outside of Denver and Boulder, Colorado is much more conservative (a lot of ranchers) The unfortunate reality is the pretty much any major metropolitan area is going to be a haven for leftist welfare queens. That being said, Dallas is probably your best bet.

holy fucking filters

What sort of psychodelic photoshop weirdness is this? Why is everything purple?

Also, OP: Why the fuck would Atlanta spring to mind?

Looks amazing

Denver is amazing, and the only niggers here are on the east side of the city, south Denver (from Denver to Colorado Springs) is fairly conservative and suburban, cities like Boulder are leftist shitholes, fort Collins is sort of leftists but you still see your fair share of trump flags

Scottsdale is alpha as fuck. Muscle heads and fake tits everywhere. Strong option

What's the Colorado springs like? Full of just leftist pot smokers too?

>MEANWHILE, IN ATLANTA.

Denver is a fucking toilet. CO Springs is still tolerable and largely republican but that has been changing over the last couple years. Stay away from housing in the memorial park area. Fountain would be your best bet for affordable rent in the springs but it's turning to shit a little faster than the rest so visit soon.

Atlanta is full of niggers and high crime rates.
>don't fucking go to ATL

What you're looking for is Johnson City, TN.
>nearly no niggers
>nearly no faggots
>small but big enough to matter
>vast majority right wing
>christian
>very nice city
>all the major stores
>great location - part of the Tri-Cities (Bristol, Kingsport, JC)
>Johnson City women would love Australians
>good bar scene, college town
>ETSU is a top rated health care uni
>also the winter home of Al Capone (famous gangster)

Welcome to America, welcome to TN

Dallas is literally full of the most competitive, cutthroat, vapid, materialistic people you will ever meet. Literally everything is a competition. Terrible place to raise children, they will be depressed as fuck unless they're a prodigy at something.

It is cheap to live here, though.

if you like fine spanish women go to miami

Northern lower peninsula/upper peninsula of Michigan.

Arizona or Texas. Maybe Montana if you like snow.

It's pretty nice living outside of Denver and just commuting to work, Denver still has a good industry to get experience in for whatever job, once "weed lmao" was legalized all the Californians started migrating here and bringing their leftism with them, I remember back in the mid 2000's when I first moved here it was conservative as fuck

All the good places are saturated with leftists. They absolutely have to ruin anything that is good.

Now that is a nice city, a lot of nature, fresh mountain air.. What else does a white man need?

>Here's a photo from the "great lakes region" of Finland

Atlanta has been doing quite well lately, in spite of the nigger situation. It is one of the cities where a lot of fleeing money from california settled.

Colorado springs is one of the most conservative cities in Colorado

Kansas City is awesome and conservative as fuck

>DAT FUCKING BODY
I wish we had girls like that here too
All of them have fucking anorexia here

Perhaps somewhere in Montana

This is accurate

You want Seattle. RWD's roam the streets, making it a safe, lucid place for all.

Colorado Springs is great. One of the more conservative cities in the country. It is also beautiful. A lot of great breweries. Idk what the job market is like right now. You could always try to find a job in Denver and live in Colorado Springs, it's like an hour commute though.

Come to Columbus Ohio OP

Anywhere in the inner counties of Florida would be fine. Lots of land, and plus there's all kinds of animals and bugs that can kill you so it would be an easy transition

Competition is a good thing unless you are lazy food stamp using cuck

Funk off. We are full.

Fuck off we're full! Also, all cities are shit.

In America its pretty straightforward the higher the population density the greater the amount of leftist cocksuckers. Stick to the suburbs for moderates, or go to the countryside for conservatives.

All I want to do is leave this cucked shit hole. Its literally all I think about. I just want to live a quiet free life without unceasing cuckoldry.

One of my favorite cities. Politically pretty left, still a fantastic place. I graduated from Ohio State.

Pretty much all cities in the US are democratic ran high crime shitholes with a bunch of niggers.

You might want to move to the suburbs. Check out Harford County, Maryland or York County, Pennsylvania. They are both within about an hour drive to Baltimore MD, York PA, Harrisburg PA, Lancaster PA.

New England area is full of libtards. Maybe move South?

Somewhere in Texas that isn't Austin is probably a better bet for living somewhere based.

Don't worry mate i'm white.

Not hyper competition. It turns everyone into chinese robots who would run someone over just to move up one place in a competition.

Doesn't help that Dallas is all Indian and chink now.

If you don't want leftists don't go to big cities. Find a smaller town in the Midwest. States like Kansas.

Stayed one day there in 2011 so my experience is very very limited. Didn't like it much and never really ever hear anything about it save the nigger problem.

Yeah, Portland OR really is a beautiful city and was for most of the 20th century very very white. I lived there for 4yrs, late 90s/early 2000s. Shame about the residents.

This maybe, it's hotter than fucking hell but maybe it is where you live in oz too

otherwise TEXAS
or some relatively nigger-free area of Georgia, Tennessee or South Carolina?

All the big cities are full of dick sucking queers, OP.

I dunno, what do you like doing on your 6 month vacation? If you just want to get drunk and bang hookers, just go to Las Vegas.

If you want to enjoy nature, and you're staying during the summer months, I'd head to upstate New York. Won't be too hot and the scenery is amazing. Just fuck off before the snows come, you won't like it in the winter.

Pretty much this. Also stay out of Pueblo since it's basically Mexico

This map lays it out pretty clearly. Stay out of the South/Southeast.

All the cities are niggered.

Dallas, Texas

Tulsa, OK. It's a medium size City surrounded by rural areas. Plus, Oklahoma is cheap as hell to live in. You can buy houses and land here for a fraction of the price of any of the coastal cities.

>there are counties in the US in the current year where there are 0 nigs

There's safety in numbers. Even the nigs know that.

It sounds great but it's 62% white.

Fort Worth TX. Your requirements are like a description of the city. Excellent western culture as well.

Have a question for you.
How do you plan on getting your visa or citizenship ?

Co Springs is kinda weird. You have the military academy and everything associated with it is straight edge "God Guns n Glory" and then you have the general populace which might as well be Boulder South.

So, yes and no. Depends on which crowd you're running with.

manifest destiny rises

>mfw I moved from a 0.1-3.4% county to a 53.2-86.5% county

It's like night and fucking day. I live in the heart of fucking darkness now.

>Atlanta
As a Georgian I really recommend you don't do that friend.

Somewhere in the Midwest (Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, etc.) Whitest part of America, full of hard working friendly people. Small towns in the Midwest are the pinnacle of America

I lived there for a while. Great for outdoors and hiking. But I stand by my Fort Worth recommendation.

Stay away from the following:

-Bosnywash
-Texas Triangle
-California
-Seattle Megalopolis
-Miami
-Noleans
-Denver
-Blackbelt (Look at the electoral map- it's the blue swathe across the deep south)

The rest is mostly fine. In fact, just use the electoral map of the 2016 election as a guide.The blue areas are all either cucks or blacks.

>Atlanta is all niggers.
Wrong.

Atlanta is all black people. The percentage of niggers isn't anywhere near as high as the average rate across all black people in america.

Montana, Wyoming, Idaho. Any of these are a good state to look for a nice city that would be more conservative.

that's a pretty good description of ur country

Why did you list two of the shittiest cities in US in your question about good cities? Is this a troll ?

Oklahoma is pretty nice, but I guess I'm somewhat biased.

Thanks for all the feed back boys i really do appreciate it as i don't have that much knowledge on the good places in the US.
I think i'm gonn go with colorado springs or somewhere in texas.
I'm not sure what the go is with work visa's but hopfully they'll let me in as i will be coming to work, party and pound fresh wet yank pussy.

Thanks for everyone who put input in and i looked at every city all you boys suggested so no one got ignored. Cheers.

But stay the hell out of the Short North.

you're all right Vlad

MD/DC/VA find a non-cuck enclave.

Just go to Detroit for life experience.

Tennessee, Kansas, Georgia.

atlanta is for blacks

You're kidding right?
Dc is home to antifa

Black people aren't niggers

Heh

abos are better than niggas because abos actually ackowledge that they are a drain on society but they just don't give a fuck.

blacks actually think they're disadvantaged cause of whitey

NOT CITIES. Larger the city, the more Liberal the population. Every time. Even (((Austin))), TX is a liberal shithole, and it's in freaking Texas.

I recommend a Northern state, preferably a red-voting one, with lots of natural resources and a good state economy.

Jacksonville, Florida is a pretty good city. It's a Republican stronghold so you don't get a lot of lefties. It has a population of 800k but you can get lots of privacy regardless.

Seconding this poster...their kids will be austinite pot smoking faggots though.

Elsewhere in texas say near houston is full of illegal mexican'ts and nogs. Younger women are influenced by all the gibs philosophy and dream of getting to austin where they can also be pot smoking faggots instead of having to work for a living surrounded by cows and oil that their daddies kiss up to muslims for.

Dallas/ft. worth is a bit of a traditionalist stronghold in the whole state.

Pittsburgh. (Western PA)

The Steel City is dank. More right than most cities with only 400k people, and enough to do. Sports are a religion, and the food is to die for.

Just bring a coat for the first couple months, as its colder than you'll be used to.

i want to have sex with her. this might sound strange but it's truly what i feel inside.

Go to nashville desu

I grew up outside of denver. Do not go there. It has been ruined.

Atlanta is cool if you are into blacks and stuff.

Go to charlotte, nashville, pittsburgh, etc

TN is the greatest

Louisville, KY

I would say Texas or Florida would be your best bet. Denver is overrated unless you really like pot and skiing in my humble opinion.

When is the North American Niggerslaughter scheduled for? Three days of nonstop Cowboys-n-Niggers. Dead niggers piled up like cordwood. A massive improvement!

Let your feelings out senpai

>only 400k people
China and Mexico killed the steel industry and you basically live in an economic corpse

Knoxville here, never been to Johnson City, but I always felt Bristol was an empty town. Only gets business when the races come in.

I'd recommend Knoxville, TN. Its a cheap place to live and has a good majority of things to do. Conservative town that likes to play progressive. (i.e. people will say they are liberal and want to enjoy The Arts or w/e but in reality we are all closeted racists and alcoholics)

Actually, if he kept heading north in MI for the summer and landed a job at some summer tourist town, he'd be alright. There's more to MI than just Detroit. Rest of the state is pretty good, well, during the warm months anyway.

You want to fuck off before the snows come though. Fuck off fast and far.

GOod advice. Florida.

Don't come to Dallas. It sucks balls

Seattle or Portland

Seattle maybe, Portland nope