Why do people hate TTIP?

TTIP would increase trade among EU states and the US. It would create jobs and increase competition. And the EU and the US are roughly equal in size in GDP and businesses are generally also quite similar in sophistication, i.e. there are no Chinese or Bangladeshi textile sweatshops in the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_EuUcVD_pU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it woulden't.

>No it woulden't.
What woulden't it do? Increase trade? Sure it would, if you lower tariffs and barriers, companies trade more.

It's all about the chicken.

You're an abomination.

Bilateral is good, multilateral is bad.

If they can't do bilateral because the EU is a busybody nanny-state refusing to let states engage in their own trade deals then that's on their backs, not ours.

fuck german CTR Stasi promoting TTIP, FUCK YOU ! YOU DONT REPRESENT GERMANY !!!!

Is commifornia allowed to make its own trade deals? Maybe we can still get a Cali/EU trade deal.

>It's all about the chicken.
What chicken?

>Bilateral is good, multilateral is bad.
An agreement between the EU and the US is bilateral. What else is it supposed to be?

>If they can't do bilateral because the EU is a busybody nanny-state
No, the EU is a single market with a single customs union. You cannot have a single market and a customs union and then have states do their own trade deal. Think about it, if Texas could do a deal with China, Chinese products could come in to Texas at 0% tariffs and be shipped to say Iowa even though Iowa wanted 10% tariffs on those products. DOES NOT WORK.

>fuck german CTR Stasi promoting TTIP, FUCK YOU ! YOU DONT REPRESENT GERMANY !!!!

You have to go back, Ahmed, you have to.

>What chicken?
The chlorine chicken.

Because I hate the EU and want it to fall.

>Switzerland colored EU-Cuck-Blue
I think not faggot.

Pol has made me hate Germans more than Jew propaganda ever could have

Hey, I read the first paragraph of an article about something! Now let me tell you how it works!

kek I knew OP would be a kraut flag

Shut the fuck up, kike dummy, we know what TTIP would do. You are not fooling anyone. sage

>>Switzerland colored EU-Cuck-Blue
>I think not faggot.

You do understand that TTIP would be binding Switzerland as well, as your bilateral agreements with the EU include you in the EU customs union and have the four freedoms applied?

Because of american corporations.

>>What chicken?
>The chlorine chicken.
I do not care about chlorine chickens. They should just label them with a chlorine sticker. Problem solved. No need to ban anything.

I think not. Faggot.

really makes you think

Theres a thing called "sovereignty"

We write our own laws. We do not want to submit to a TTIP governing body.

If we don't like Germany, we should be able to tariff German goods. If our car industry needs help, we should be able to tariff auto imports.

If free trade is so great, congress can just lower tariffs.

The hell with your globalist unions.

We rule ourselves.

>I think not. Faggot.
>is being told about facts about the 4 freedoms applying in Switzerland
>posts social welfare evidence in Germany to disprove... wait what?

Guess how much money a "refugee" gets in Switzerland. Yes, WAY more than in Germany. Which is why you got more refugees per capita than Germany and deport fewer.

They get none dude. We don't have welfare like you do.

>bunch of made up statistics
sure thing. enjoy your 100,000,000 Nigerians by 2030

>We do not want to submit to a TTIP governing body.
What TTIP governing body?

>If we don't like Germany, we should be able to tariff German goods.
You can, but then you need to get out of the WTO.

>If free trade is so great, congress can just lower tariffs.
Fine for us, but under WTO rules you have to lower the tariffs for every single country, not just for Europe, which is not advisable because free and fair trade is only possible between countries of a similar wealth standard... countries with extremely low wages can compete in ways industrialized countries cannot.

Allowing Mcdonald inc. to sue our countries if our governments make decisions we would want.

Let's say Belgium would reduce the amount of 'chicken-factories'. Mcdonalds or KFC could sue us because it would hurt their business

dont forget shill for eu army

>They get none dude. We don't have welfare like you do.
1200 Franken per month... seriously dude, there is a reason you got so many of them negroes.

EU army takes Paris? Best day of my life.

Economics graduate here.

TTIP is a transnational corporate agreement with other transnationals. Not a nation agreement with other nation.

It's basically major industries negotiating with each other, not nations. Fuck it.

This has to be a fake, I refuse, REFUSE to believe that a family would get 4300€/month in benefits

This guy has been making 50 THOUSAND cuck-bucks a year for years without any end in sight. All tax free. I bet that nigger makes more than you do.

More trade, less pay, less jobs in total.
Geeez, I wonder why anyone would hate this....

But everything costs at least 30% more in Switzerland than in Germany. Take things into perspective

I dont want your disgusting burgers made with steroid infested beef, faulty equipment and lax laws regarding goods in general.

>EU army takes Paris? Best day of my life.
Soon, Kamerad, soon. We will march on the Champs-Élysées again or how we like to call it the Tschambselisee.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_EuUcVD_pU

Switzlerand is therefore a 30% better country.

Zimbabwe was a 100,000,000,000,000% (one hundred trillion) better country than all of us.

Damn you Germans really are astray.

>But everything costs at least 30% more in Switzerland than in Germany.
"Refugees" do not pay for anything they steal in supermarkets, Mika.

And you are denied welfare if you are not a citizen. And you are denied welfare after 6 months. And you are forced to work while on welfare or you gibs are stripped. And you cannot be on welfare more than once every five years.

Meanwhile

has been making 50k/year since about 2008 with no end in sight. All 100% tax free :^)

We don't want your beef infected with brain-eating prions, your shitty unreliable European cars and your lax laws regarding immigration either

Faggot

It's real. The niggers post their german gibs shit on their facebooks publicly very often. A simple google search will show tens of thousands of such cases. Where ethnic germans making 30k/year after taxes are paying for Ahmed to make 50k/year tax free :D

with TTIP american companys can flood european markets with gene modified food and if we refuse to sell that shit they can sue the crap out of the EU... OP is a retarded troll

Stay mad for being a slave to your capitalist laws that doesn't care if your food is healthy or can be literal cancerous

How about that 100 billion trade deficit in YOUR OWN CHART.

Idiot.

Goddamn, you don't even know how glad I am to live in a country where the language is so fucking hard that the arabs can't be arsed to learn it.

why would we want anything to do with your kike rulers more than we have to?
kill yourself

The universal cure all for immigrants and foreigners is just to cut out your welfare program for anyone not born in your country.

Then they will all flood to Germoney and Sweden.

Perfect example is Spain. Niggers hop the spanish fence back to france/germany as soon as people are looking the other way

>Is commifornia allowed to make its own trade deals?
No.

stfu bro

i dont want some gringo company sue my goverment for potential damages in future and be judged in a private court owned by them

It's about the more general idea, that the EU with its very good food/health regulations will import shit from america, which hass worse regulations in that respect.

based finns

>safe countries

Problem? Somalia, Afghanistan & Iraq are completely safe.

t. Finnish parliament