Massive 706-carat diamond unearthed in Sierra Leone

>Massive 706-carat diamond unearthed in Sierra Leone

>A pastor has unearthed a massive gem in eastern Sierra Leone.

>Pastor Emmanuel Momoh, who also works as a miner, discovered the 706-carat diamond in Kono district, the government said in a statement.

>He handed it over to President Ernest Bai Koroma, who thanked him for not smuggling it out of the country. The President pledged to reward him with some of the proceeds from the sale of the diamond.

>The government plans to sell it to the highest bidder, the President said.

>The gem may not be the largest ever found, but it's pretty close.

cnn.com/2017/03/17/africa/sierra-leone-massive-diamond-unearthed/index.html

I bet the white man feels he's entitled to that diamond and is conspiring of some way of getting his hands on it.

It's gonna be bought by an oil arab prince.

digits and ID says so. Praise kek.

13th largest diamond ever found. Biggest one was found in South Africa by a white man in 1902. It's now in the British Crown Jewels.

awesome, guy should have just kept it though

Africa wasted on the Africans.

Diamonds are over rated. They actually are not worth anything (since you can synthesize better ones).
Jews made diamonds sound precious in America, so they could explore their monopoly over a pressed piece of coal.

>Pastor Emmanuel Momoh, who also works as a miner, discovered the 706-carat diamond in Kono district
>He handed it over to President Ernest Bai Koroma

This has to be the dumbest of all the dumb niggers ever.

they make good tools tho

Would you prefer the version where the army threat to slaughter his entire village if he did not handle the diamond?

He'd probably be murdered for it if he didn't hand it over.

if they found it on his person, he would have been shot

Synthetic ones do.

Do you guys know what is the difference between "real diamonds", and synthetic ones?
The synthetic ones have no fails...

This

The DeBeers kike family started the whole thing

The most nefarious thing they did was market brown diamonds, which are the most worthless, shitty industrial diamonds ever found that factories use for cutting material, as "Chocolate Diamonds" with sales prices exceeding 10k for a single stone.

I mean you could literally buy 100 brown diamonds for like 30 bucks from a factory

Diamonds arent even "that" rare since South Africa was a thing but companies shrewdly united and monopolized + promoted them to this day.

And before SA only reliable mines were somewhere in India.

on his person? does he walk around with another person's body?!

What would Sup Forums do if they were in sierra leone and found diamond? Give it away to king nig? Smuggle it? (How would you do it succesfully)

P.S pretend its too big to swollow or shove up ass

>a fucking stone

>not pocketing it
>not fleeing
Niggers are stupid.

> hes a nigger because he didnt steal from work.

You're from a third world country though, so I dont expect your malnourished brain to comprehend that.

They are not rare at all.
You where right. The most surprising thing, is that diamonds are so over rated, that America change their religious culture to include them in their union rings.
I don't know if engagement rings have diamonds outside America. Here in South America, everyone still uses a gold alliance.

debeers mostly hasn't convinced people to do diamond wedding bands (yet), just engagement rings (which is another kind of kikery in its own right, but still)

He probably only handed it to government because he was afraid he's going to get killed when he tries to sell it.

Even western people would kill for that, imagine what African is capable of.

>How would yo do it successfully?

There are no border checks in Africa you fucking nigger

in defense of the jews, that sounds like the rest of the world just being fucking retarded

It isn`t even ``synthetic`` in the proper sense, because its literally just carbon being compressed/hammered down until it harden. You could easily get a bucket of the stuff from any steel forging industry or even by yourself if you get yourself a drop forge hammer, you could even make one yourself since it isn`t complex at all.

>I bet the white man feels he's entitled to that diamond and is conspiring of some way of getting his hands on it.

'Quit projecting.

WHERE IS DE DIAMOND?

DEN GOVMENT GOT DE DIAMOND?

nah, some huge gem company will buy it for like $40k and then split it up and sell everything to dumbass white goys for $20+ mil.

I wonder how many guys will buy a piece of that diamond to present as a wedding ring to a girl that's just going to fuck tyrone 3 months after they get married.

He's a Christian, user. Besides that, how would you even sell a massive diamond on the black market?

>Hey gangster, I have this giant diamond please don't just kill me and take it

At least he's supposedly getting something out of it.

>conspiring some way of getting his hands on it

A white guy will probably buy it if that's what you mean.

>Pastor Emmanuel Momoh, who also works as a miner, discovered the 706-carat diamond

R.I.P. Pastor Emmanuel Momoh

What does Sup Forums consider a god-tier gem then that hasn't had it's prices manipulated by (((them)))?

Its the jews who are retarded, user

They are literally promoting the worship of the golden calf across the entire world, how fucking brain dead to you have to be to even do such a thing? They are propagating across the entirety of their supposed god-given world one of the very first thing they are warned against in their mytho. They are sawing down the branch they're sitting upon because they could make a profit off it, failing to realize that it will cause their downfall like it did countless time before. Lets just hope they break their neck this time.

Hell, most ''jews'' don't even realize that they are seen as dirty mongrel by the Orthodox, ain't for no reason they fight like madmen so they won't be enlisted in the IDF, fuck spilling your own blood for these dipshit. They are even using them the same way Jews abuse of the goyims, and they don't even seem to be aware of it all.

Someone please explain why rich people love these shiny rocks? What the fuck is wrong with them? It's some primitive shit, like how a magpie will collect scraps of tinfoil

Cuckstians sure do love black men

You want a black man to act like a nigger. I think you are the nigger user, sorry to say.

> I bet the white man feels he's entitled to that diamond and is conspiring of some way of getting his hands on it.

The Jews don't actually consider themselves white. You shouldn't either.

Alexandrite

>He handed it over to President Ernest Bai Koroma

wtf

>giving a massive blood diamond to the nigger leader in your country so he can sell it and pocket most of the money instead of putting that money towards the government and public funds
Na, you're too retarded to understand Africa apparently.

Pastor means nothing to Africans, if some chick is getting married and her dad is a jack f all trades they just say pastor. Nigerians anyways

Who do you think will buy that in the entire Africa?
You have no choice. Handle it to the government, or die trying to sell it.

Imagine that you found petrol in your property. Without money to fund a oil company, you mostly will be forced to sell to a big oil company for the value that they are willing to pay you.
There is no free market when there is only one big company.

Does not corrode due to being subject to the environment. Same reason why silver and gold developed into being the main currencies.

>breaking up a huge diamond to create smaller diamonds
>when there is an unending surplus of small diamonds

It has more potential as a single large stone for something over the top and ornate.

If I found that thing whilst a tourist in Sierra Leone, would it be ideal just to shove it up my arse (like between the bumcheeks and just clench, not all the way in)? Can't see how else I'd get it out

>They are literally promoting the worship of the golden calf across the entire world
Fair point, but we need to hold the dumb cunts who buy into it responsible too. If you're stupid enough to throw thousands of dollars at a relatively worthless piece of carbon you don't deserve your money.

A single company has a monopoly on them and they've spent the last 130 years telling people that they're precious and totally worth the price tag. And it worked.

Buying now.

Mythril

>dumb because he did the right thing

yes that'd be ideal

>that color

Chose one that you like.

Once i got a nice necklace of sodalite for my ex gf (because she had gorgeous blue eyes). It was extremely well made with a silver wire around it.
Only notice that have being made by jews because the pack come from Israel.
Few months back, i encounter her, and she still wear that necklace.

>Brit shoving something from Africa info his ass
Why am I not surprised

If they break it up it'll be easy to sell. If they don't break it up they'll have to wait for some absurdly rich person to come along and pay the huge amount it'll command. How many people out there are in the market for some gigantic diamond jewelry? It's not the 1700s anymore.

Do you know the definition of synthetic? What the fuck leaf

ey my frend, ey frend, dat is my diamend.

This.

If he didn't hand it over and someone found out he had something like that he would instantly be murdered along with his entire family and his entire church congregation. What he did was smart because now he'll at least get a year's pay and will get to keep his life and freedom. His congregation will also grow from the publicity and he'll get to preach to more people.

I think you underestimate the amount of absurdly rich people with shiny, expensive object fetishes.

>I bet the white man feels he's entitled to that diamond and is conspiring of some way of getting his hands on it.

GIVE AUSTRALIA THE DIAMOND

>put in in bag
>leave the country
done and done

What factories would I go about buying these from

lol it's the same way with hoodrats, they declare themselves Minister/Pastor/Preacher/Prophet/Bishop and walk around with those priest collars over a t-shirt

none because materialism is a mental illness

Gems are so pretty.

That's all I really have to say.

He's smart enough to know his place and fear for his life

nope
>bag has to be scanned
>what's this in the scanner?
>a huge diamond
>confiscated
>arrested and/or deported

well there are like 1000 arabic oil princes and loads of corporate billionaire dynasties, large shareholders in krafts and all that

You could put that shit in a sock and hit a motherfucker in they head.

I DUUUUG I DUUUUG AND I DUUUGG STILL I FIND NO TING

No, it's the 2010s, with oil sheikh kids and Chang the Wang. Asians and Arabs buy up crap like that at a premium just to have it. If it's in the top 20 largest diamonds of all time, there will be spotlights on it and people who will want it.

Breaking it up is retarded when they already have a huge stockpile of small stones. Large natural stones are rare.

Try thin with your GF.
She would love to hear more about your philosophy...

You get a really nice thing for 20 bucks. Just search a little bit.
Also, avoid cheap glass/plastic things, only niggers handle this to their woman.

>bored illiterate assholes with outdated tech trying to pick out from a load of shit only a shape that looks like a gun/bomb
>noticing an innocuous round thing which is probably just some rock anyway

>Pastor dies of questionable causes president keeps shekels
>such is life in Africa.

I KNOW YOU, SOLOMON LEAFY. YOU ARE HIDING ZE DIAMOND. GIVE THEM TO ME!

>present as a wedding ring to a girl that's just going to fuck tyrone 3 months after they get married.
Quit projecting you fucking cuck.

Fug

Youre retarded.

MY DIMOND! MY DIMOND!

why?
Small diamonds arent rare
Big diamonds are rare
Why would they destroy something rare in order to make something common?

Diamonds are pretty common, their worth is inflated artificially

A brain on ketosis functions better than a brain high on carbs... Just look at an average american and tell me it's not the truth...

Kek'd

watching him finally be able to smash tha t guys head in a fog of pure rage was pretty satisfying though

This

t. keto pro

Go to any steel or textile factory, they use them all the time

Why?

like what? buy it? lol

Australian Opals.

Stop buying diamonds for your girls and get them these for engagement rings.

This is africa we're talking about, you'll get killed for a fucking gram of cocaïne.
Do you think this guy would survive for even an hour if news got out he got some million dollar stone in his wooden house?

Fucking women, you go to the end of the earth for them
>So this is what I need to get now
a fucking glimmering hard stone

Damn womyn either it's a car or it's clocks and diamonds.... why ? Diamonds don't give me fish

That shitty rock is worth more than all niggers combined.

MIBBE I WASN'T BRIST FED AS A CHIDE

pretty psychedelic

why the fuck did he give all his money away to the government wtf

just get them a $20 cubic zirconia, not like any woman who expects to be pampered in this way knows shit about gems.

Always here
>clocks
>jewery
>guns - limited to the worst ones
>shekels

Man the norse female she is insanse by your proportions.....
>Be user
>Fuucker owes me shekels makes stupid excuses
>Black metal faggot
I don't care
>Now he starts to threaten me with certain clubs
Oy vey mate, name them
uh uh uh uh Can we meet
>Fucking biker chick sits in the car, she hears everything which involves her fater
I go out to him while he as tons of Polacks surrounded me
>YOU SAID WHAT NOW
>YOU OW ME MONEY FOR AMPHETAMINES
I .... I know people
>YES I SEE THEM
(they drive away)
>YOU OWE SHEKELS
oy vey I do, all my backup is gone, the polacks left
>YOU OWE ShEKELS AND YOU ARE RUDE ON THE PHONE
Sorry fiskermannn, I didn't know, here is your shekels

>the norse bitch
I got my shekels, the polacks left in fear
She comes out, andgry as fuck because I didn't beat the shit out of him, and he was using her father's name
>Chill hun, I got the shekels....
>Fucking all the way up to Oslo she was shit pissed at me, for not just breaking his arms
This is your Norwegian woman
>BREAK HIS ARMS OR I WILL BE PISSED

Alright Sup Forums, if gold and diamonds are kike lies, then what materials should we use for rings?

Tungsten-nanotube ceramics inlaid with artificial diamonds and woven carbon nanotubes? Or are there even more meme substances than that?

Nope. Your assuming he wouldn't be killed if he didn't give it to the government.