Fuck white people for having fun

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/white-men-cant-drunk-st-patricks-day-and-privilege
archive.is/9dDGL
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-dbFhQBmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6u_r7aLKWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=m5mmp-uwNNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's retarded but in all honesty St. Patrick's Day, at least in America is the LARPiest, most pointless, most retarded holiday. It's just an excuse to get plastered, not mention
> WE WUZ MCCANGZ N SHEEEEIT
fucking muh heritage LARPing by retards off the charts

Archive link?

>Saward
Roach? Makes sense if he's complaining about what is essentially a drinking festival. Push away all the sjw language and you see his vieled attempt of saying "drinking is haram."

vice.com/en_us/article/white-men-cant-drunk-st-patricks-day-and-privilege

it's a bit fucked to reduce irish people to being a bunch of drunks/alcoholism.

archive.is/9dDGL

>tfw unsubbed from Vice before it went from "Liberian Cannibal Warlords" to "Zoe Quinn talks about GamerGate" and "White Males: Worse than Cancer"

Archive, not the actual link. We can't give (((vice))) views/clicks and ad revenue.

Oh look, someone wasn't invited out last night :(

Hey faggot shill left wing retards reading, posting ITT:

WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE A CULTURE

>St Patricks day is bad and privileged
>Black history month is a crucial part of society and culture.

I never said I didn't go drink or anything, now I'll ask you why the fuck we need St. Patrick's Day to go and do that, or what purpose it serves at all.
> I'm 1/4 Irish guys I swear now let's celebrate it by drinking
There's literally no refutation to St. Paddy's Day being pointless in America so you just throw out a baseless insult like a sperg retard

Irish people are not white

People celebrating their heritage is pointless?

Do you think that's what people are actually doing? If you sincerely wanted to do that you'd learn Irish Gaelic or learn some customs or something, not put on some tacky green dye and clothes and go get shitfaced.

That's exactly what they're doing. Irish people fucking drink. They love it. You're overthinking it homeboy.

America is the place where ancient traditions go to die, everything they touch turns into a celebration mindless consumerism and degenerate behaviors. There is literally not a single holiday in America that could be considered holy.

B b b but you hhhhhave nnnno culture.

If you knew about Irish history you'd have a drink too

Article is shit. "Journalist" is shit. I know who St. Patrick was and I'll get goddamned drunk and puke from Irish whiskey any goddamned time I chose. It's my right, not privilege you third-world piece of shit. Fuck Vice.

> reduce irish people to being a bunch of drunks/alcoholism.
Paddy, please.

Being part Irish myself, I have to say, you've never met Irish people. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Most festivals are really just an excuse to party and always have been, even many of the explicitly religious ones involve some kind of feasting. Plus heavy drinking literally is part of Irish culture (although more mainlanders than you might expect are teetotal.)

the Mooninites 911 in Boston just proved that the Irish are 65-IQ negroblancos. St. Paddy's Day is just an excuse for cheap American beer with green food dye.

Vice is bullshit, only the Irish have the right to talk shit about Americans on St. Patrick's Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-dbFhQBmQ

I always give original links extra clicks on you coward shills' behalfs.

Fuck off nigger.

Wew lad

I second this

I'm sure the good people at News Corp appreciate your efforts user

Vice is so uncool now not even rich kids are getting jobs thru their parents there anymore

Vice just gets worse, and wore, and worse as time goes on, doesn't it? How long before they openly call for white genocide, a matter of months?

The stereotype of Americans is that they are stupid. Lel

We need it so Boston is relevant. Also Irish rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=6u_r7aLKWi4

The stereotype of the french is that they are surrendering pussies.
>t.jamal

Not him but my two best friends are of irish descent.
The one doesn't really drink that much, and the other drinks about as much as a typical college student.
I'm non-irish and I drink more than both of them combined.
He's right that it's dumb to reduce the irish people to that in the same way that all generalizations of large groups of people are dumb. Irish have higher drinking rates than most other peoples (I assume; I didn't look up any statistics), hence the stereotype, but they're still people and one of the best qualities of people is our variety (note that this can be surppressed in cultures that are anti-variety, which is really unfortunate, but luckily that isn't a quality of Irish culture any more so than any other culture), and so there's a lot more to Irish people than just drinking because they're people.

Then you've wasted a bunch of your time being a gay failure. That does nothing unless you also rotate through IPs and / or "click through" an ad and actually buy something. Otherwise, click fraud would be ridiculously easy.

Irish fuck just about everything
Most americans ARE part irish as a result.
Also, Catholics

First reply is the best reply

tfw latino catholic who cant wear those green hats because I am not irish

The stereotype for Europeans in general over here is that you're a bunch of cab drivers and dish washers who think you're misplaced geniuses.

>The reporter says, "Is St. Patrick's Day a holiday only white people can really enjoy?" They all say YOOOOOOOO! for 18 minutes and then put their arm around one of their friends, who looks Hispanic. Joke's on you, BET segment.
lol. man john's a faggot

They are one of the whitest people of the planet.

T. Jamal McCain, 6th gen Irish American

And we still make better wine than you

>Also Irish rock.
so just dropkick murphy huh?

If they were any whiter you'd be able to see through their skin like a newborn fish.

Flogging Molly
The Pogues
I'm sure there's more.

more at party memes pls

fuck on off back to your empty potato fields, paddy

>reduce

The ironic thing about these "privilege" commentators is that everything they are doing is designed to give themselves privilege.

I watched that Liberian Cannibal Warlords documentary, it was really good. Really good. And it showed me that Africans are absolutely fucking savage. The conditions that these people live in are staggering.

Good goy

Drinking is degenerate.

Wearing green is degenerate.

While I don't agree with the SJW made article, you faggots would be the ones to defend a white alcoholic.

Jesus fucking Christ.

It's "celebrating" by a surprising amount of people when you consider how little irish people there are around.

I don't see non-italians celebrating madonna.

> Be me, be part Irish
> Can still realize St. Patrick's Day is tacky, gimmicky, retarded and pointless beyond an excuse to drink
They aren't mutually exclusive, you can still be part Irish and realize how stupid all of the heritage LARPing and shit is. Not to mention how stupid it is considering there were basically never supposed to be any Catholics or Irish in America in the first place and it was supposed to pretty much be a Protestant Anglo-Germanic ethnostate, but w/e.

It's still a catholic holiday so you can still drink

We We Jaque.

>there's a lot more to Irish people than just drinking because they're people.
>people

That's right, laddie. We're just like you. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to worry about at all.

>potatoes are not violent alcoholics
Fuck off you leprechaun dick sucking cunt.

And everyone is mexican on cinco de mayo just to get drunk.

who fucking cares- its obvious from his writing style that he really really REAAALLY wanted to be a creative author but "never got the chance"

That sounds really retarded. Ha.

do you know an African language nigger?

VICE is utter liberal garbage.

>drinking is degenerate

What are you going to do to stop me, fatso?

Vice has done a better job turning me into a white nationalist than any of Hitler's speeches.

Calm yourself, Ahmed. Have a drink and a rasher sandwich.

Kaczynski was right

When I was growing up, I thought all Irish people were green. Then I went to college and learned St Patrick's Day in America is a racist, patriarchal cis-white privilege. Now, I don't even see their green skin color, I just see people.

No nigger, because there's no point to it, I also don't claim to be part African or wanting to celebrate my African heritage on an African holiday just as an excuse to get shitfaced.

Natives are known for drinking. could you imagine a holiday celebrating natives where people get drunk while wearing head-dresses and such?

The thought is kind of horrifying, isn't it?

this holiday is celebrated by everyone not just whites and irish

Heh

It's accurate, all anyone here does is drink. The only people I know who don't drink either fucked their life up because of it and had to stop, or are anti-social shut-ins like me.

To be honest I quite like you guys. Something about Irish culture seems to breed an honest person with a suitably dark sense of humour. And I also enjoy your higher drinking rates, being an alcoholic myself. Wouldn't mind living in Ireland someday, if it's in the cards for me.
Plus, my upstairs neighbors are irish and they are really cool.

It's obvious reading it that he's a butthurt virgin REEEEing at normies having fun. Take out the pseudo leftist race stuff and it seems like an extended /r9k/ post about Chads and Stacies.

everyone catholic is irish on st patties day lad

wow I for one, am offended

>Wearing green is degenerate.

Your mom just burned your tendies didn't she?

Look when you say shit like that then it degrades the impact when you say degenerate about things that actually are.

Drinking doesn't have to be degenerate but binge drinking, acting like a prick, getting into fights, and having blackout sex with slags is.

bro that's every fucking other week when they get their gibs and every fucking redskin goes to shoppers drugmart to top up on Listerine

yeh main das raciss

>"Liberian Cannibal Warlords"
That was hardcore documentary making

The brothel visit was unbelievable

If you had a holiday for Natives to get drunk it'd be a weekly or daily holiday and lose all impact quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5mmp-uwNNY

Oy vey

We have oktoberfest in my city. It's basically a month long event like st. patricks day but it's German instead of Irish. So you go around dressed up like a cuck, buying over priced beer while chanting "ziggy zoggy, ziggy zoggy, oi oi oi" and taking jager shots off of skis and shit.

LMAO top fucking kek Niall
also, same

Vice had potential to actually do some journalism, and they pissed it away for SJW clickbait. Fuckers.

Even in the city you can't escape the jews

no shit.

People can have dinner together whenever they want, so why have Thanksgiving? You can buy gifts for people every day, so why bother with Christmas?

There's value in maintaining heritage and traditions. And sometimes people need an excuse to mark the time and spend it in fun or silly ways with their friends and family. It's really the only thing that matters in the end.

They also fuck like rabbits.

What is an Irish seven course meal?

A six-pack and a potato.

I think they are doing it pretty well themselves..
If its white heritage, obviously yes
> we we
> Wearing green is degenerate.
By stating that dumb shit, you are reducing the meaning of the word.
Kek

They are literally the Mexicans of white people.

>Liberian Cannibal Warlords
I have to re-watch that shit

>white man can't drunk
Because we have tremendous alcohol tolerance.

IF YOU FAGGOTS DIDN'T GO TO YOUR MOTHERS AND HAVE CORNED BEEF IN CABBAGE YOUR NOT IRISH AND KNOW NOTHING ABUT ST. PADDYS DAY. SORRY IF YOUR MOMS DEAD AND THAT WAS SOMETHING YOU GUYS DID.