Say something positive about my country

Say something positive about my country

you managed to beat the US at the one thing we thought we were the best at: obesity

you're paying for the wall

Your food is cheap but tasty

Tacos are a redpilled food

You had a cool empire and are a country that's still pretty masculine.

Tequilia

hmmmmmm, i've never met anyone from your country..

Your Cartels are the best in the world.

Illegal immigrantion is down

/thread

Your people do a wonderful job mowing my lawn.

>Disregard flag^ American ex pat. Grew up with spics everywhere.

1.) Your woman have nice booties.
2.) White people food isn't spicy.
3.) It pisses me off you spics don't learn English like my chink immigrant friends. The chinks can only hear their mother tongue but can't speak it. Their parents emphasize status and assimilation more. SO the downside is that they don't hold onto their culture at all. I wish my German ancestors forced their kids to be bilingual. I lost my culture and got a new one. It was cool to see Mexicans hold onto that. But that's also part of why you're hated, so tell ur cousins to find a balance.

Zetas doing it for the lulz

i love your food one of my fave cuisine

SPBP

without you there would be no clean toilets in the US apparently. well done, applause for yourself as we say in the Netherlands.

You're near America. Positive for you, negative for us.

This guy was your compatriot.
Too bad you treated him like Jews treated Jesus.

They are going to pay for the wall.

We should have Annexed you shithole in 1848 and turned your great grandparents and subsequently you into our permanent slave class.... forever. Because its all you people are good for.

Thicc latinas

Thanks for my girlfriend. :^)

>fat goblins
>positive

???

I know nothing about it save cuisine. Burittos and nachos are pretty nice.

Also, Trotsky lived there.

Eyyy papi

You guys are much more family oriented than whites and that leads to an ethnic cohesiveness that whites haven't had for close to 50-60 years.

Your ladies have some phat asses, and generally are pretty horny broads

Knowing that they are competent and educated special forces guys acting like savages for dramatic effect makes it scarier IMO

Ahhhhhhhh yes