Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ooyl0
reddit.com/r/Destiny/
youtube.com/watch?v=JANcIlvk_3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not that bad out of all the shit he said

he genuinely needs to have his career taken away from him.

JUST

I can't get over how they took a 30 year old man's head and attached it to a 11 year old body.

Ironically he was barely able to afford food for his family a few years ago because some streaming site was fucking him over.

do people care about these people? i seriously have to google all these "youtube gaming" people that literally no one that isn't a reclusive neckbeard cares about. ultimate redpill: video games are a pointless stupid waste of time that ruin your life.

Can we all chip in to buy him a bunch of mass gainer and a gym membership? His physique makes me feel so much second hand embarrassment. There are young women who are physically stronger than him.

This faggot makes his career on being an attention whore. He doesn't care if it's positive or negative. He is probably behind posting all these threads about himself here to get views.

Don't pay attention to him. He is the type of faggot who should be ignored.

Don't fall for his kikery.

Just report this crap.

is this photoshopped? those arms are literally toothpick tier

He said that about 1 specific animator who has 900k subscribers yet claims to be poor and was crying about how animating is harder than blue collar labor

>deformed face
>manlet, borderline dwarf even
>brainlet

JUST

Just realized people mad about this are probably literal weebs. Kills yourselves

his head is gigantic in comparison to his body size. I thought he was tall from his videos sitting down in that chair but he is short and tiny and skinny

tfw your forearms are much bigger than his biceps

No he didn't, he literally said that animators make tons off of animating on YouTube.

He was using Zach as an example. He also said that people get paid in terms of subscribers, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Stop using relative privation as a way of shrugging off people getting fucked over by companies and industries. Idiot.

These inbred manlet threads have to stop. Reminder to sage & report all desticuck astroturfing threads.

What's with these Hillary supporters (or whatever the fuck they are) acting like they're totally in on chan culture when they spout buzzwords like privilege and other insufferable bullshit

>Still managed to defeat all the Right-Wing leaders without any effort in all of his debates.
Destiny has really opened my eyes to how uneducated, misinformed, and idiotic most alt-right/right-wingers really are. He has won every debate against all the famous right-wing advocates he has come up against and even made most of them salty as hell, like Jim and Ape. He even managed to stop Naked Ape in less than 30 minutes in his debate and has shown how immature Ape really is. Really? Shut up, shut up, shut up? Pathetic. Now I'm back to being a Leftie, because it is the logical, rational position to take, thanks to Destiny. Sup Forums is just a bunch of cucks with the illusion of rationality, morality, and sanity.

streamable.com/ooyl0

the animator was saying that people aspire for their children to do blue collar work

which is false and is a position of privilege considering said animator doesn't know anything about or anyone in blue collar work

Keep reaching

I just love that he got eternally blown the fuck out on black poverty and marriage rates.
It would have been the biggest red pill if Sargon had told him that being raised by a single mother was the single largest indicator of criminality.
>muh systematic single motherhood

Hes a manlet among manlets. Cannot be helped with lifting

You are lying about e-drama. I don't think this is where you wanted your life to go

>said no one ever

Does anyone have his nudes? Please link them!

he can at least be a healthy weight and gain some strength

>Canada,
>going back to being cucked
why am i not surprised?

Sage these fucking Destiny threads. Sick of this shilling.

>witch hunts are okay when we do it
He's doing a good job of destroying his own career. Any time Sup Forums or other intervene, normies rally around these types.

>which is false and is a position of privilege considering said animator doesn't know anything about or anyone in blue collar work
Zach's mother was a blue collar worker. Not to mention a good amount of blue collar workers came out of the woodwork and said that they enjoyed their time as construction workers and such.

You know what's a privileged position? Being a streamer and claiming that you speak for all blue collar workers. Just shut the fuck up, come back when you aren't so blatantly ignorant.

Gaming really is the most pathetic hobby. Even reality TV garbage isn't as shallow as most games.

webm related

why is it always a Canadian?

The 900k faggot never said he was poor.

this. let him end hi won career, he does a good enough job on that. We don't need to help.

>This guy just challenged my political viewpoint and exposed some of the inconsistencies with our arguments, better launch a smear campaign on him

>Destiny is muh blue collar representative
>streamed SC2 and now autismspeaks for money

inb4 HE WORKS HARD SHUTTUP.

nah destiny was so triggered he was still sperging out after his debate with akkad

Link to song?

Can someone gimme a quick rundown of this numale in op?

He clearly has mental issues. Look at his face, look at his name. He would be a cookie cutter serial killer. I can't be the only one to notice this, right?

Left wing retards think enslaving third world migrants and lowering wages is good for the working class. Go back to circle jerking on destinys twitch stream retard

>has a kid
>divorced
>plays video games to get over the pain
>starts streaming SC2
>gets semi popular
>SC2 dies
>he stops streaming/youtube
>comes back to channel his autism
>now has hordes of idiots clinging to him that try to astroturf Sup Forums.

Why are you lying about easily verifiable statements made on Twitter just last night

Pretty pathetic even for pol tbqh

kys leaf.

To be honest, anyone not working in blue collar can't talk shit and complain about work being hard. Get back to me when your body is hurting every day and you feel like shit even though you're kept fit.

can we take all gamers and put them in a camp to make them forget their pointless useless culture? i feel like people commenting on this thread were the 12 year olds who said nigger on xbox live a lot

>can't attack the argument so he attacks the poster

Just like papa Steven right?

Not an argument.

Ok l8r.

so you think most truck drivers/garbage men/construction workers are hoping their children follow in their footsteps? Funny, all of my coworkers who drove trucks for a living did everything they could to keep their children away from it.

You can be proud of what you do as a blue collar worker. I respect the shit out of their work and anyone who has an idea of how shitty the work is does too. It takes a lot out of your body, you expose yourself to many hazards and dangers, and you will be lucky if you dont need major health serrvices when you are retired.

Of course, I don't expect you to understand these topics since mommy and daddy bought you every gaming system and great computer so you can pretend you understand the troubles blue collar workers face.

Is he on reverse steroids or something (estrogen?)?

meant for

>pol defends animators saying they work harder than blue collar because they are literal weebs themselves: the thread

Loving every laugh my dudes

If this guy thinks he has privilege and wants to brag about it, why doesn't he give his career to the underprivileged? Wouldn't that rectify the issue?

I fucking hate white liberals.

I generally don't understand why people take these people, be it sargon or destiny, serious. As if they have any credibility. They themselves get most of their information from youtube and shitty websites. I always wonder whether at least 75 percent of their viewers are younger than 20.

It wasn't a statement made on Twitter. Good job trying to act like you aren't ignorant.

reddit.com/r/Destiny/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/

reminder destiny is a reddit meme guy. he tons of them on reddit excited and they're pushing him hardcore cause he's their role model

if you're successful , can squat your own body weight, fire a gun, and read you do not care about the following: this guy, jontron? , pewpewdiddle, or any other stupid gaming retard.

Doesn't he make a ton of money playing videogames?
How can anyone take a "professional" gamer seriously? At least an animator makes something, no matter how good or bad it is.

>my anecdotal evidence is much better than yours!!!!!

No one cares. You don't speak for all blue collar workers. No one does, you fucking moron, but painting with such a large brush doesn't do anything aside from certify that you're just a reaching angry loser.

and you do? clearly you have never worked a blue collar job in your life nor do you know anyone who has

Because they are just the U.S. without the south, AKA a bunch of fucking pussies.

>To be honest, anyone not working in blue collar can't talk shit and complain about work being hard.

I somewhat agree with you, but you're missing a piece of the puzzle. I've worked both types of labor, and desk jobs can be incredibly stressful. Just because you use your body all day doesn't mean you're the only one doing work. Some might even argue that BECAUSE you get to use your body instead of being stuck in the same position you actually get the better deal, and I tend to agree with that mentality. I hate sitting, and feel much more positive moving around, and yes even heavy lifting. If you're going to claim that someone hasn't worked if they work some kind of shitty office job, I think you're being a bit disingenuous.

And I didn't once say that we should be the ones to do it, fuckfaggot

I worked construction when I was younger, does that count?

Destiny is a cuck, and I don't watch gaming sports at all, but what's the difference between playing games and throwing or kicking a ball? It's the same shit - entertainment.

i think your mom is calling for you, pancakes are ready

when you experience the real world then come talk to me. Unfortunately it sounds like mommy and daddy are going to shelter you from it as much as they can

literally who

denial is the first phase of dying for you fucking autistic subhumans.

Destiny has allways brought up valid and logical points in all his debates, which leads to you guys realizing your whole political standpoint is based on your missing ego because youre a pathetic cunt.
And now youre realizing that youre a worthless rightwing piece of dogshit supporting people that get beaten the fuck up by destiny.
Stay mad you fucking losers

reddit.com/r/Destiny/

it's reddit users pushing him. he's some reddit lefty celebrity so they spam him

Are you fucking SERIOUS DAWG? SERIOUSLY DAWGGGGG?

youtube.com/watch?v=JANcIlvk_3o

Is that the new crew or sharia blue way to shill /pol ? It's like they stopped posting blacked and they post Destiny crap now ... Thequestion is why are the mod doing nothing when it's clearly a raid.

MODS DELETE THIS BULSHIT THREAD

That happens every debate. They usually end the debate on friendly terms and then the other guy leaves and Destiny talks shit with his chat for the next 3-6 hours.

Very typical beta behaviour. Shkreli is the only one that really put this faggot in his place.

but no longer? Do you think construction workers who have no chance to do the same would want their children to work construction as a career and not aspire to greater things?

DAWG WOMEN, NIGGERS AND SPICS ARE TOO STUPID THEY DON'T HAVE EMPATHY THAT'S WHY WE NEED AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR SOCIETY

>135lb deadlift

Clear the way guys he's serious.

I love the privilage argument
If I'm privilaged I'm in a better position than you and know more than you, so when retards go crying "you couldn't possibly know you privilaged asshole" when I attained, built, kept success etc. and they did not
plutocracy has its merits and cucks like destiny wouldn't be at the table debating or determining anything within one

ok that makes sense. i don't give a fuck about any of them, if they all died tomorrow pewpewdiddle , jontron, and this kid, i wouldn't really care at all. no one would even notice they were gone outside of neckbeards.

You should've stopped talking the second I said "yes", filthy redditor.

Good thing Martin Shkreli BTFO his ass long ago.

>t. 600 pound walmart sharter

I come from a middle class blue collar family. My dad would love if I became commercial truck driver. They make good pay. He also wouldn't mind if I joined the military since he practically raised my brothers and I to do so.
My family are poles, they've been working and advocating hard work since they got off the boat.

>I always wonder whether at least 75 percent of their viewers are younger than 20.

Probably much more than that. How many adults do you know that actually take gaming and gaymers seriously? Most people grow out of gaming in school.

thats fine mom and dad gave you everything, good for you champ. You really built that success

then you can't argue about blue collar work now can you? Tata, hit the catalog button and go find a thread to complain about how women dont want to talk to you

>No one does, you fucking moron, but painting with such a large brush doesn't do anything aside from certify that you're just a reaching angry loser.

I listened to his debate with Metokur.

It's clear that he's an emotional idiot who lives in a bubble. He really shouldn't be debating politics with anyone.

lmao
>he thinks being a sjw marxist cuck crying for labor is going to get him laid
I get so much more pussy than you

Young people care. If you want to influence young boys (who in turn will influence young girls) you should care about what goes on in video games and video game culture.

You wanna know how you do that?

STOP GIVING HIM VIEWS

Real sports require far more dedication and physical exertion. While the general population worships athletes far more than they should, real sports are extremely beneficial for health and social development.

LMFAO that's literally where it started and you can literally look it up yourself.

But you won't because you live in a fantasy land where facts don't matter

It's fairly obvious that you don't talk to that many actual blue collar workers. A good amount of farmers want their kids to work in farming. And a good amount of blue collar workers also enjoy their jobs even if it is hard work all in all.

You're just kinda acting like a child and assuming the world works in whatever way you think it does. Not denying there aren't blue collar workers who are miserable, but there are those out there that enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo

He made the statement on Twitch and then tried to damage control what he said on Twitter. That's what happened.

>exploitation of the lower class is ok as long there's a net benefit
>affordable smartphones is the most important issue for poor people
this guy is so fucking disconnected from any working people