Sweden, Yes.

>USA
>Spanish

>swedish will be spoken in future sweden
>spanish will be spoken in future the united taco repablos of los americas
lol

I'm learning German on Duolingo.

kek

yeah, I'm learning swedish too, come from the balkans, I love how green that area is, they are all going to germany to work

Why are norway and denmark learning spanish? i didn't know the latin immigration was so far reaching

It's because when the sexually liberated blonde blue eyed women in Scandinavia get horny and discover they've culturally castrated their own society they travel to South America to do binge drink, do cocaine and have sex with swarthy southerners who will treat them like shit and cover their face with cum without thinking it's "degrading and problematic". Unfortunately for you, I don't think Chile is the most popular destination...

If we want blue eyed whores we travel 1 hour east and get to Argentina. So yeah we don't mind pal.

We have enough for ourselves.

Heheheh

Sehr lustig

Deutschland ist gefickt :D

>If we want blue eyed whores we travel 1 hour east and get to Argentina
Nice proxy, Argentina.

Nein Deutschland ist Turan.

So the Pakis have finally had enough in Britain and are moving to France instead...good!

Burgers btfo

We do it because we flood Spain with our old people, they don't like the cold damp british weather on their scaly shivelled skin, I imagine Scandinavians do the same.

Because all old people are sent to spain to die.

people who actually invest their time in learning a language often select something practical
spanish is one of the biggest languages in the world and therefore useful to learn, especially if you already know english which is the case with britain and the nordic countries
also there's a lot of tourism to spain, people buy summer houses there and stuff

all the schools around me only had spanish classes from middle to highschool so im not surprised at all about murrica

The immigrants come here and have to learn Swedish to be a part of our society meanwhile the people in USA are learning spanish to be a part of the new mexican USA. Damn Sweden really got btfo right?