The 5 star rating on NetFlix is being removed and replaced by a thumb up/down rating due to abuse of the star rating by...

The 5 star rating on NetFlix is being removed and replaced by a thumb up/down rating due to abuse of the star rating by subscribers.

This will erase all starred shows and movies in order to get new subscribers to watch them without seeing a 1 star on there from millions of old subscribers.

With this new algorithm, shows like Amy Schumer's will now have a higher chance of being thumbed up than down.

Netflix customer service
icustomerservicenumber.com/netflix-customer-service-number/

Is it going to be like youtube where thumbs down on comments don't really do anything?

No, this will be a legit rating system, but i predict the 3 starred movies and shows will be lumped in with 5 stars.

have you forgotten already?

>we canceled out Netflix subs after they released "Dear White People"

/thread

does the jew propaganda machine literally control everything?

Which is worse: 1 out of 5 stars or 90% downvote ratio?

Just cancel your sub already nigger. Use 123movies instead.

Netflix's is garbage, it was good 10 years ago.

They no longer provide the content they used too, the TV shows and Movies their original fan based wanted to watch.

I like many other people scrapped my subscription about 2 years ago, when they stopped putting money into getting the Movies and TV series of other networks, and doubled down their original series spending.

>Stars are now thumbs
>wow its an improvement

>watching anything but torrented anime BDs

I feel like there should only be thumbs up on anything anyway. It should only go by how many people liked it instead of even bothering with people who disliked. This is why I fucking hate Reddit, where a comment can just be downvoted down into oblivion.

>it's a liberals resorting to artificial means again episode

When you change the rules to accommodate something of low quality, you just drag everything down along with it. I would sell my Netflix stocks if I had any.

>I feel like there should only be thumbs up on anything anyway. It should only go by how many people liked it instead of even bothering with people who disliked. This is why I fucking hate Reddit, where a comment can just be downvoted down into oblivion.

You're literally the personification of everything that's wrong with todays bitch ass culture.
Special snowflakes that cannot comprehend the fact that they did something fucking horrible and can be told that they did something fucking horrible.

>torrented anime
But why? Honest question. I only watched anime regularly when I was around 14 and even then only retarded shit.

I kinda wanna get back into it. Any recommandations?

i suggest a karma system for Sup Forums so intelligent comments like mine are at the top

but we're all winners, user
everyone is the best
/sarc

>todays bitch ass culture.
I saw a middle aged man flipping the fuck out in the comment section on a video of the Banana Splits Show because it had a dislike.

Not really, he's right. I'll watch what I want, I don't give a fuck if something offended most people. I will decide.

Admitting you enjoy Reddit enough to visit that sad excuse of a website

Lad

Regular users shouldn't be able to vote. Most people judge things subjectively. If they don't like classical music then they'll vote classical music down even if it's good. Democracy doesn't work.

Yeah, pretty much this. Hell, you can see it permeate through language. Today, everything is "I mean..." and "it's just my opinion..." every two seconds. Of course it's your fucking opinion you fucking McShitNugget.

Ghost in the shell Stand alone complex

>Netflix removes star system
>Amy Schumer thinks this is her time to shine
>Still gets downvoted into oblivion
Really makes you wonder why they think whore jokes can fill an hour long special.

Challenge to your thought:
People who don't like classical music would generally not be sampling unless forced or persuaded into doing so.

The digits of truth.

I haven't forgotten either. I watched my share of The Office and unsubbed.

How much influence does she have? I know her uncle is a representative, but how can one wymyn have so much power?

youjo senki

It's not for her, it's for netflix. It looks bad for them to produce 1 star specials.

You will still be able to. But you will also have the possibility of expressing your disdain.

>Narrative > Reality

Every fucking time

"Netflix plagiarizes from YouTube."

FTFY

This isn't even bad desu. Shumer will get thumbed down to hell. If they introduced a thumbs up only service it would've been bullshit.

I'd give Amy a "thumbs up" if you know what I mean

Romance:
Plastic Memories
Toradora

If you like plain silliness:
Nichijou > Lucky Star

Slice of Life:
Hanasaku Iroha

Mecha:
Aldnoah.Zero

Romance/Future/Slice of Life:
Planetes (it's about space trash collectors)

>inb4 i have shit taste

One bad special and they completely rework their system they had for years?

No, I don't know what you mean.
Please explain

I'd put my thumb(s) in her vagina and/or anus

Nichijou is fairly entertaining.

Why would you do that?

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Shinsekai Yori
Tatami Galaxy
Neon Genesis Evangelion (if you haven't seen it)
Gunbuster (Top wo Nerae)
Psycho-Pass
Ping Pong The Animation
Initial D, all of it
Legend of Galactic Heros

and intelligent threads get bumped! brilliant

This. Also if people still believe Jews don't have power, explain how a joke-stealing fat kike and her whining for the past months led singlehandidly to a shift in a rating system that has been on netflix since the beginning.

Are you fucking retarded or something? Ask your mom

>our programing is so bad that we will not let you score it
buy our programming plz

literally just commented this same thing on a tyt video about how amazing and brave schumer is for dealing with alt right trolls.

>/sarc
kys

I don't see the problem, they'll still advertise all the crappy stuff on the front page. Just ignore it and search for stuff instead.

I stopped using Netflix a few years back. They would remove the shows I liked for no reason and then only put up cult classic movies that everyone's seen 10 times already. I'm glad people enjoy it, but I did not.

Legend of the Galacitc Heroes
Kaiji the gambling apocalypse
Ika musume
You aren't a good enough person to watch Rozen Maiden so don't even bother. No one is. In fact, just forget that one exists.

Wasnt the "dear white people" thing not racist or anti white at all though?

>Removes rating system
Opens a market for Netflix-Rating-Site.

A portal/guide to netflix where users actually can judge a film as they like.

Now if we could just move this thread to TV where it belongs.

Un announced to. Just, changing it up out of no where.
Way to be transparent NetFlix

>(((Netflix)))
I think I visited this site once, like 8 years ago. T'was shit, there was nothing to watch there, and wasn't it paid? Who the fuck goes there anyway, how come some useless retarded shit suddenly takes off and hits the bank?

Chuck Schumer isn't just ANY "representative".

Amy's cousin is basically one of the super-duper elites in Congress, as far as being one of the Senators who basically RUNS the Democratic Party in the Senate. And by "run the Democratic Party", I mean he's the guy who basically forces everyone else in the Senate Democrat side, to do whatever it is he fucking says they have to do or else be crushed/primaried out of heir cushy job as a Senator.

Also, Amy Schumer is BFF with Judd Appatow and other high profile liberal cucks in Hollywood, which is why she's able to steal other comedians material since, if anyone dares call her out on it, they get blacklisted from ever working in Hollywood again and have cucks like Marc Maron spend 20-30 minutes slandering you on their podcast as part of "Operation White Knight Amy Schumer".....

Everything is like/dislike now. Youtube saw this years ago. 5 stars is a bad system for rating things because it extrapolates badly to X/10 scores and yes/no scores but is translated to both anyway.

Whats even more retarded than Netflix is all you faggots who subscribe to receive propaganda because your to lazy to download a torrent.

No, really. Why would you want to put your thumb inside of Amy Schumer? I think YOU may be retarded if you think most people want to do that.

Fair point. But that didn't stop people from downvoting bieber or friday. Of course this differs depending on the platform. I've never used Netflix so I don't know how their recommendation system works, and because of the length of stuff on their I'm sure less people will click on a recommendation, but on Youtube it's easy enough to stumble upon something you don't like by clicking through recommended videos.

I think the SJWs took over IMDB too. I always go here for sane move reviews, under users. But I heard they got rid of their forum or something.

they dont care if its low quality, they care that its getting rated as such, which hurts their brand. Thats why they removed that power from the users

some of the funniest comments on DailyMail are the most downvoted. that's how you keep them visible.

And if you want to get into moe shit, which despite what you may think CAN be good:

K-ON
Nichijou
Non Non Biyori
Hanamaru Kindergarten
Kiniro Mosaic

Good Comedy:
Nichijou
Mitsudomoe
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Ichigo Mashiromaro
Nichibros
Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun

Every day with the Amy Schumer threads. Every fucking day.

It won't change shit.
Normies (non SJWs that is) are not robots. A shit show will still be shit and will still bomb. Instead of giving it a star, give it a thumbs down and talk on MSM how shitty it is

What if I'm using a liberal family member's login and they're for sure a lost cause?

Does Netflix make money each time I watch a show?

no, stop being a fucking manbaby holy shit, all animefags need to kill themselves, these people are probably over 18 and they still watch fucking cartoons
i can't even
im literally shaking right now

who fucking cares. get hulu, it's way better and has better TV shows. think about that

>not supporting A FUCKING WHITE MALE extravaganza that is Iron Fist

Not an argument.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF NEFLIX. VOTE WITH YOUR DOLAR

Omitting the Amy Schumer angle, I think that the star rating system is better than a thumbs up or thumbs down rating because it allows for more nuance. 50 people liked this and fifty people disliked this, VS 50 people gave this five stars 25 people gave this 2 stars and 25 people gave this one star, gives you a better idea of what the film is like.

>plastic memories
fug those last 2 episodes got me good

Dear White People is about black people chimping out towards whites over a perceived slight. Niggers are calling the creator an Uncle Tom because of it.

I'm watching that at the moment.

It also makes it easier for thumbs up bots to spam the ratings ala YouTube and twitter
For every thumbs down, the next thumbs up counts as x2 or x3

>Aldnoah.Zero

Just watched that the other day, it was complete shit

All over a bad rating given to one bad Jewish comedian.

I used to think the star rating was pretty accurate and specific to my tastes.
Thanks, Hamy.

it is very much an argument, how the fuck can you call yourself a man when you're over the age of 18 and you're still watching cartoons where the characters are often teenagers?

pretend all you want that you're 'redpilled', when you watch cartoons as a little baby.

Didn't reddit do this though?

Doesn't make sense. If it was an organized raid, wouldn't trolls just hit "Thumbs Down"?

Wouldn't that be easier than Thumbs Up?

Why even invent this stupid conspiracy in the first place? Why not just set her rating to 5 stars (or 4.5 to be more realistic) and leave it at that?

I also wish that they had told us the show existed before the raid, so we wouldn't have to find out what we were meant to raid until the raid had already succeeded, leaving us not able to raid it.

welcome to mecha

Mathematically, the 90% ratio, as 1/5 is 20%. But it's just a limitation of the scaling.

Not an argument.

That's a fair point. She admits her vagina smells like a barnyard animal. Why would you want your thumb to smell like a barn yard animal? I've heard reports she has a 10 minute monologue in her special about the fact that her vagina smells like a barnyard animal. I don't know for sure since I've never watched it. I don't know anyone that has watched it either.

Sorry, but you do

Best:
>Legends of the Galatic Heroes

you can say that all you want, but you still read what I say, and I know it hurts you on the inside to know that you still watch retarded cartoon as a man, say you want to have women have families, but what family will they get when their husband is a child cartoon watching nazi LARPER.

Not an argument.

This, it's literally irrelevant tier changes like this that piss people off. Don't change whot don't broke.

My cartoons are for adults.

The goy were getting to uppity with their opinions.

Who Fucking cares. There's been plenty of 2-3 star contents that I've enjoyed and 5 star shit I would never watch. I don't even bother rating anything I watch.

>Muh vagina

Looks like I have some downvoting to do....

no you fucking gimp theres no ads so theyre only paid by the subscription fees

STOP MASTURBATING

>supporting Jewsney by giving them the idea that their capeshit is worth making

Just in case there was any doubt that Amy Schumer is a psyops and everyone in media must do everything they can to protect her career.

This