What went wrong?

What went wrong?

America

drumpf

I just love being an American and knowing the resentment all these non-countries with no militaries and no freedoms feel through their pathetic and buttmad shitposting. To Americans the rest of the world is just a cultural wilderness filled with varying degrees of niggers and cucks. Stay mad non-countries.

American exceptionalism, they perfected the art of semitic fellatio introduced by the Brits.

Jewish lobbying for politicians ever since sometime in the 1950's. Why do you think that almost every presidential candidate since then has had a dick sucking contest for Israel?

We actually lost WW2

>Stay mad non-countries.
except for when we cuck hard for non-countries like israel

They refused to listen to their wise men.

Federal Reserve.

Soon as we had a central bank - foisted on us by that Progfag Wilson - thus began our slide.

Each generation did their best to fuck shit up after that.

Worst moment was when Nixon broke the BWA in 1971 - meaning we could print cash at will, backed by nothing.

Dollar has lost 96% of it's value since 1913.

Spend a mountain of genuine treasure and an ocean of blood fighting useless banker wars that mean fuck-all... except to enrich a select few.

Nothing at all, the fact that Europeans are jealous of American-Israeli relationship really has no bearing on anything whatsoever.

Get over it, you pack of jealous women.

>jewish question unsolved
>what went wrong

you fucked up, that's what

>a leaf

the usa is an innocent victim. the english infected us with their jew bank. then the russians flooded our country with their commie kikes. you think yourselves the victims. wait until the usa unleashes its rage on the world

Actually envious of the BRICS nations...

Any truth to the rumor that Russia will roll out a gold Ruble in an effort to dethrone the $USD as world's reserve currency?

Not that a random Sup Forumstard would know, but you're flagged Russian... curious to your opinion.

Islamic bump because true af

> Thinking that Israel controls America
> Not realizing that America simply uses Israel as a geopolitical tool and the relation is vice-versa to what most people here imagine

kek

>Muzzies jealous of American-Israel partnership

What else is new under the sun.

No offense to Muslims in general but it seems that the lower and more uncivilised people always have the biggest beef with this arrangement.

Jealous North Africans and whatnot.

you know, it's rude to talk about someone when they're right in front of you

>Lampshades

It's like Sup Forums took all of my favourite Holocaust jokes and just murdered them through over-use.

Every time I see some 13 year old Arab living in "Europe" post on Sup Forums it makes me visibly cringe. Again, no offence to Arabs in general but shit.

At this point I would make for an awful lampshade.

Me = Not Muslims
But you can't say that USA =/= Israel's bitch

You can't say Western Eurabia =/= Muslims' bitch

At least Jews are an ancient and powerful force if you believe in the whole Jews conspiracy; your country is literally cucked by Africans.

Old ass "cucked by africans" meme need to die asap
France = 7.5% Muslim

>France = 7.5% Muslim

You say that like it's supposed to prove me wrong but it's literally the opposite. Almost 1 in 10 "French" are rapidly-reproducing shitskin Satanists who hate Western civilisation.

Not even being ironic right now: GOOD LUCK, CHARLES, YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT.

American Christians need to spend less time thumping their Bibles and more time reading them.

>“When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”
—Matthew 27:24-25

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-16King James Version (KJV)

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>Acts 3:13-15

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

>Titus 1:10-11

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

>Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Kikes basically control or heavily influence the whole of the West -- we're in the same boat

That's a baby turd

>Leave the p-p-palestinians a-alone, you're Israel's b-bitch
>t. asshurt SJWs and shitskins

Not going to follow this fight, leaf, you know your country is cucked too

Germany lost ww2

I'm not a shitskin but USA is Israel's bitch. I'm not against or pro Israel either but USA would be better without all of its time and money spent on Israel's problems

>We failed Walt
>and Henry
>and Michael Jackson

the legacies of too many great men have been destroyed by (((someone)))

We lost

That's my point exactly, we have our own problems, worrying about Jews living in the United States should be the last of our worries:

WE HAVE OUR OWN SHIT TO FIX DONCHA THINK?

Before we start trying educate the Americans about AIPAC.

Are you sure you won?

Israel's bitch? still better than being some sand nigger's literal rape toy, I reckon

Don't forget Lindbergh.

And General Patton.

>white demographic is dwindling
>SJW central
>second most obese country on the planet
>"people of color" are embracing SJW politics and growing resentful of white americans

You're in denial.

Drumpydumpykins BTFO

I dunno. It happened when the Romans invaded Israel. Or even before that, but that's as long as my historic knowledge spans.

>freedoms