Harvard Medical School

Black people are so... oh wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SL8f5iWrzN0?t=144
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q23t41UnZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/thread

>wanting to be operated by an AffirmativeAction^2 monkey

kek it's a wellknown fact that people will always chose an asian doctor over niggers since they have to work 10x times to get to the same place... now add in the athlete factor and it becomes 100x

wow, a low IQ neurosurgeon, thanks affirmative action! Enjoy the privilege of some incompetent retard fucking up your brain surgery, patriots!

I don't even blame them. I know two doctors who say they have only worked alongside a few black doctors (pretty rare thing as it is), but tons of patients don't want to see them after they learn they're black. The same is probably true for lawyers.

Law schools and medical schools have so few nigs that they make the standards for black applicants laughably low. If anyone has the MCAT and LSAT scores admitted to top schools broken down by race infographic, you'll see what I mean

Could you imagine the thoughts that are going through your head as your anesthesiologist puts the mask over your face as you see this ape walking in, sterilized and ready to operate on your brain? Who would you even sue for this?

this

Do you think there are black people who don't want black doctors?

ha

affirmative action at work

They probably added a few equalizing points, good luck if this chimp is your neurosurgeon.
Black people hate black people, look at black on black crime.

Someone should should create a smuggie out of this.
>BREAKING NEWS
>BLACK PERSON DOES A NOT BAD THING

I just asked on Omegle and all the people say they wouldn't mind a black surgeon.

>When being black matters more than being able to perform the surgery

Hopefully, he the exception

>tfw non-brainlet black
>tfw AA is literally ruining the reputation of smart and competent blacks

AA was a mistake

Holy shit. That's my fear travelling to the US. If I get sick a monkey will operate on me

ding ding ding, asians are fucking hated worse than whites.

I'm assuming the news site in OP is a sports news site, so it's actually relevant because he's probably not playing sports anymore.

should post his mcat and gpa so White and Asian students who were passed over for this can rage.

For realism though, the best thing you can do when choosing a surgeon is looking at their experience.

this

aa cheapens black peoples accomplishments and gives the non retarded ones a bad name.

>the MCAT and LSAT scores admitted to top schools broken down by race infographic

As you command.

Been there. Done that.
When are blacks going to advance beyond where they were 30yrs ago?

What do those MCAT numbers have to do with NEUROSURGERY RESIDENCY at HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL? Residency is after 4 years of medical school. He's going to toughest residency, at the toughest college.

Didnt a black medicine student poison his little sister with detergent because he tought it would heal her stomachache?If i remember well he even went to jail.

What did you expect them to say? I HATE FUCKIN NIGGERS?
It'll be like russian roulette, could even be a poo! Imagine it's two surgeons doing work on your torn buttocks or whatever, before you go under it's two surgeons talking to you and you can't tell what they're saying and the feel of horror comes over you as you notice it's a black and poo surgeon.

Odds are pretty low, most of our monkeys just smoke weed, play GTA, and engage in petty crime. Our doctors are whites, pajeets, Asians, and Jews. Of those, you probably want the whites and Asians.

>Look at me propping up a black person to affirm my utterly distorted worldview that anyone would ever bother to give a fuck.
Seriously, how weak is your ideology that you have to justify your existence through anecdotal evidence of minorities succeeding at something.

They can fulfill any position we create(even president) because there are people so obsessed with blacks that they see it as their duty to ensure black's success. But they just can't seem to invent shit or create new fields other than hip hop rapper. Even shit like Beats headphones are just rebrandes headphones with a nigger's logo on them.

Never go to a black doctor.

It's a typo...says neurosurgeon...
corrected is negrosurgeon

Well you made me think they would say they didn't want a black surgeon.

He tried to clear her sinuses with chlorine, even idiots on the chans know the stuff is bad bad.
Goy, it's ok to have a jewish doctor if your last name is even remotely jewish sounding! Ha ha! I win! Get it, make them think you're jewish!
Keks, thanks for digging up the article, inhales the bleaches, it'll done do you's good.

rebranded*

They let him in because he's a nigger. And because he's a nigger, there is an increased chance he's going to fuck up and kill someone. You can celebrate all you want about diversity and the talented tenth, but all you are celebrating is the loss of white jobs to foreign influence, and an increased danger for your children and others who will rely on his services.

>Black people are so... oh wait.

Yeah, you go under with a negro surgeon.

I would be scared shitless

Are you just plain fucking stupid or did you deliberately equate a first year pre-med student with a doctor?

Either way kill yourself.

when Pol forgets the best neurological surgeon in the world is Ben Carson

affirmative

AHHHHH so one black guy makes up for the entire race

well tell me why there are crowds of future doctors looting and starting fights in chuckie cheese and dennys?

The majority represent a whole. not the minority.

Absolutely. The only blacks that blacks trust are hairdressers and barbers. Other than that, they want white doctors, lawyers, financial advice, etc. They don't even like Asians or Mexicans very much.

Show up the day of the surgery with a yamakuh on.

>inb4 he is arrested for rape

I saw a black female lawyer representing a young black man in a court case recently.

I think he was equating a nigger with a non-retarded human. Pre-med or not who the fuck doesn't know you don't put bleach on the skin let alone INGEST or put on MUCUS MEMBRANES you faggot.

>be nigger
>decide to become a neurosurgeon
>skin suddenly whiter

Where's your PhD? You can't even write a complete, coherent sentence in English. Given that you're an ignorant racist you're more than likely a piece of shit in your daily life.

I thought all the Swiss were intelligent. Well, the point is not that a Negro gets his residency at the most respected university in the world. But the fact of dumbass like the people of this forum think that only white people can succeed and good education in this world.

>Being this butthurt

Good for him! I hope he has a successful career

That's bullshit. I've actually called a nigger a nigger.11

Oh ok, thats what makes it news? If a football player jacks off is that news too?

>you're a big ole meany racist

Do you know where you are, you stupid nigger?

I've lived in the U.S. my entire life and I have never once seen a black doctor

>They're average IQ is lower than ours so they are all dumber than us

You understand what "average" mean dipshit? Yes, that nigger is more intelligent and more successful than you will ever be. Stay mad loser

To quote myself:
>Look at me propping up a black person to affirm my utterly distorted worldview that anyone would ever bother to give a fuck.
Nobody really cares that he's black, at least I certainly don't. His race couldn't be any less relevant unless you're obsessed with race and want to make everything about it.

Is your pussy sore?

I don't believe you desu.

I can find loads of news articles about dumb white-trash rednecks doing dumb things.

That user said "Don't go to a black doctor" and used that article as an example of a poor-quality black doctor, except it wasn't a black doctor, and was someone with no medical training whatsoever who essentially declared a major.

Take a seat you fucking idiot.

Oh, they exist. She might have been a public defender, since black lawyers are more likely to get hired and promoted when working for the Affirmative Action state government. But the majority of negros who pay for a lawyer would rather get a white man on their side.

WE

WUZ

DOCTAZ

N'

SHIEEEET

Niggers are the butthurt ones. You would know, since Paris is a nigger shithole and you are butthurt about the fact that ever since niggers are a growing population in your country, it is becoming more and more shit.

>4 year bachelor of science degree
>4 year medical school
>*gets into the no.1 residency program*
>4 years residency
>2-4 years of fellowship
>*passing all required tests*

Yeah, just another affirmative action nog.

how'd his skin get whiter?

Well I did. Twice. Once in a parking lot a black guy got in my face cause I had said nigger before and he said "what was that" and I said nigger and he just walked away(he had a cute Latina with him she was pretty sexy) and another time I was just angry so I pulled up to a black guy who was walking, got in his face and called him a nigger and he called me a cracker and walked away.

He has lighter skin as a surgeon. I guess as he got smarter, his skin lightened up. Evolution.

Go for it then. I want to see a premed white student do something so obviously fucking stupid that wasn't done with the intent of killing the person. The only other thing I can think of is this nigger tried to kill that baby. I didn't work and now he's back peddling.

ya but he's probably good at surgery

Did you actually prove that they're not as savage as Sup Forums implied?

WTF?

You were lucky then.

youtu.be/SL8f5iWrzN0?t=144

It's getting harder to find a white doctor, though, at least around here they're all Chinese or Indian, with a few random arabs and other nonwhites. No blacks, though.

Also, t. butthurt nigger.

I didn't read the rest of your post since you were defending the race where 6% of the national population (black men make up 6%) and commit 50% of the murders. Don't go to a black doctors without intense scrutiny because there is a chance he/she got there because of their race. Period. I don't play chance card with my health, nigger.

How does any of that refute the charts that have been posted showing how black applicants to medical school are allowed to be of a much lower quality than all other races? We're talking about odds and probalities here, since none of us actually know this guy in real life and can't judge for ourselves whether he's an affirmative action case. It is undeniable, though, that he is more likely to be an affirmative action case than a white or Asian doctor.

If you want to accept a doctor who is more likely to be of a lower caliber than other doctors, just to demonstrate how tolerant and loving you are, be my guest, cuckboi. The rest of us will be seeing Dr. Chang in the meantime

Ding ding ding.

Have him operate on Jewish patients only and I'm cool with this.

Wow I am enlightened now. truly because 1 black guy isn't a piece of shit, we can now ignore all the ghettos, what's happened to cities like detroit and chicago, and the fact that his extended family is statistically likely to still be full of niggers.

Maybe they just know how to pick their battles. I'm not a small guy.

Did you Fucking post a video which was debunked as fake?

Really Sup Forums?

Like saying whites are equally good at basketball because Larry Bird.

I'm confused - you don't do a residency at a medical school. You do a residency at a hospital. You've already graduated when you go into residency. So that tweet makes no sense.

>even niglets don't like dark people being around them

I can scream anything is fake too.

Doesn't make it right.

This.

Lol an occurrence so rare they have to write about it.

I'd still ask for a different doctor.

Neurosurgery isn't actually the most difficult residency to get and depending on the specialty you might be better off at Cleveland Clinic, Mayo, Hopkins etc than Harvard.

Myron Rolle is a great role model and I won't say anything bad about him but don't pretend that you know anything about medicine.

Wrong. Despite being only 2% of the population, most colleges/ Universities accept them at rate higher than 2%, opting to go for even Asians abroad.

Yes. Sup Forums needs to understand there are black people and niggers. Black people, they are like the rest of us, with Dr. Carson being a very intelligent individual. Nigs are of any race, assholes and drains on society.

Prove it.

Attardé va.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q23t41UnZk

He said here it's Fucking fake.

God

Joey Salads, the guy who made the video, did fake the video. He is fairly right-wing and isn't above faking such videos for to further his narrative.

In few years your doctor will be a nigger who will treat you with voodoo magic lol..

Ben Carson is still a nigger. He's just nigger with a small penis so he had to get a job. He's still a scumbag.

There test scores are better and they still meet the "minority" quota. That is why. Same with jews (but also nepotism).

affirmative blacktion

See

The argument isn't that all blacks are stupider than all whites, it's that on average there are far less intelligent blacks than intelligent whites. Myron Rolle is in the 97th percentile of the black bell curve, whereas he would be in the 75th percentile of the white bell curve.

If he were white he would never have been a Rhodes scholar by the way

Good for him. Saged.

Hey, ill always say it as it is; This is pretty fucking impressive.