What does Sup Forums think of this

Watched it last night,looking for discussion

> no link

Kys

As though everyone is supposed to know what this is

Its shit and at best a purple pill for normies,any /pol ack does not need it its a waste of time.

it sucked, she went at the whole topic too soft, those people need to be exposed and shamed; it was more like baby's first red pill

These faggots are trying to promote their shitty internet movie.

liked it. good slap in the face for bluepilled.

Missed on some major areas though. Missed talking about the massive blue pills of toilet training, no-rape, and no-murder. Without change to these fundamental issues, there can be no way forward.

The Movie is The Red Pill by Cassie Jaye. I watched it last night with my wife. It's a good starting point for newbs. Very "semi-blue-pilled" woman friendly.

Yes I watched it with my girl of four years and I could tell it was challenging but engaging. I'm sorry for no link guys. I was in one of those drive thru car washes just fucking around when I thought of this thread

good stuff on men's jobs and shit. not so good marks on laws against rape and murder - which clearly are anti-male.

You're kidding right? She's a feminist of course it's going to be babbie's first redpill which is already causing a leftist assault on it.

Just...stop. You're about as subtle as a 2'x4' to the face. Or 38 x 89 mm since I'm sure imperial measurements trigger your faggot leftist ass.

I didn't see anything about circumcision in the trailer, but there's no way she could have missed it. Was if in there?

If that's the case then I hope she does a follow up and murders them, the first one was just too soft

>Just...stop.
You are so blue pilled, Sad. Maybe some pink pills to start for you?

>This brave woman dared to venture into the dragon's den that is MGTOW and learn that men are not actually sexist beasts but people. Follow her courageous journey with us!

It didn't mention the Jews once. What kind of red pill is that?

>MGTOW and learn that men are not actually men, but instead sensitive little boys who cry because their pee-pee is hurt.

Time to man up, end your enslavement to the toilet jew, do some raping and and murdering. Be like ISIS, but better. Be the Cross. Instead of waah, waah, waah.

I remember it being mentioned and not just in passing.

The kind people need to swallow first.

nice try fbi

Genuinly laughed

>didn't mention the Jews once
>typo

didn't mention the toilet jew once.